Grand Hero Battle - Pelleas: Ashnard's Orphan

Diovani Bressan

A new Grand Hero Battle is here!
Pelleas: Ashnard's Orphan is ready to be challenged!
NW4wE9m.png

Pretty easy map.

I decided to bring back Saizo to making clears. It's been a while since he saw these type of maps.

No Guard skill or Save skills means easy one-turn, so I also did that:

@Landmaster @BoaFerox @Maaka @Sasori @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Some Jerk @mcsilas

While not as bad as some other GHB/TT units (mainly male Axe Fliers, Red Tome, and Lance Cavs), you'd think he would've gotten better treatment for the transition to Heroes. He was an unimpressive unit in Radiant Dawn, only available after the first playthrough, as well as the only playable Dark Magic user in the game.  He deserved better.

@Diovani Bressan
Oh a true solo. It has been a while since i've seen that. Saizo the fith is as strong and tanky as ever. I was going to join you for a solo dagger user clear, but that anti healing sword infantry had different idea's.

So instead all the little orpans are beating up the big orphan. Also the introduction of +10 Raigh. 

Perhaps they should have made miracle instantly charged up. Because both of us got around that pretty easy with a rouse.

@Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy

@Sasori I liked how you skipped Pelleas's dialogue, like "yeah, yeah, nobody cares". lol

About your clear, it was a pretty good one! Rune is indeed a good skill to take care of Miracle. Nice pick of Micaiah for taking care of the children while they do their massacre.

I can see you already gave  little Chad a nw toy to play with: Close Reversal. I mean... it's a better Close Counter, so why not? And congrats on +10ing Raigh.

Too bad we were one banner away from getting Lugh removed from the normal summoning pool, so you could try for him in Weekly banners.

• 2 months later...

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn, and seeing Saizo is always nice. Good job!

@Sasori Nice clear! Merciless massacre by Raigh, and Micaiah cheered on the orphans as they took out her war ally. Almost poetic.

@Landmaster Pelleas did not stand much of a chance against the Elises, though he did try with that Miracle at least. Nice clear!

Another old one I didn't post due to various reasons. This was an easy map though, so not that much to say. This was during the CYL banner's stay, so Brave Eirika doesn't have as many merges as she does today, not that that prevented her in any way from shredding whatever she wanted here.

On 11/6/2021 at 6:39 PM, BoaFerox said:

Another old one I didn't post due to various reasons. This was an easy map though, so not that much to say. This was during the CYL banner's stay, so Brave Eirika doesn't have as many merges as she does today, not that that prevented her in any way from shredding whatever she wanted here.

Nice use of proccing Pelleas' Miracle to charge your final Galeforce!