Future Legendaries?

TuxedoBird

13 hours ago, TuxedoBird said:

I don’t see why not?

Most obvious choices seem like Medeus for Archenea, any of the rest of the twelve crusaders (and maybe the original Loptous?) for Jugdral, Athos, Elimine and Jahn for Elibe although they could do more of the Eight Legends, Morva seems like the best bet from SS, Lehran, Soan and Dheginsea from Tellius, if they do decide to put Anakos in he’s the main choice from Fates, Indech, Macuil and maybe Wilhelm from Fódlan although Cichol and Cethleann as alts is possible if less likely.

I honestly can’t think of anyone from Valentia (Mila and Duma already are mythics) or Awakening (Grima is a legendary, Naga is a mythic).

They don't have designs, but Rigel and Zofia, the first two heroes to inherit Duma and Mila's blood are two potential Legends and or Mythics.

I really want to see them give more villains legendary alts like Grima

Stuff like emperor Arvis, an armored red tome unit. Or Zelgius with his traditional red armor.

As for non villains I feel who would be great choices: Sothe, Caeda, Elincia, Xander, Kris (only avatar without one, so I feel he is inevitable) Minerva, Quan, Eldigan, Sanaki and Ninian.

All of them are fairly major to their own games, with some of them even being secondary lords in the case of Elincia and Xander. All except Kris. But I listed him because avatar status leaves him as a special case.

As for mythics. The obvious ones that come to mind for me are Medeus, Anankos Athos, the remaining jugdral crusaders and 8 legends of elibe, Gotoh, and Dheginsea. I would have put Anri here, but something tells me they won't happen since brave Marth stole that look.

Edited by Faellin

• 3 months later...

I think Lilina and Fae being legendaries, open room to more units. That said even without stretching there's a lot of possiblities 

Archanea - Caeda, Kris , Nyna, Hardin.

Maybe Camus and Elice. 

Genealogy - Deirdre, Quan, Ethlyn, Ares, Lewyn. 

maybe Arvis and Julius if they decide to give it to villains 

Thracia - Nanna, Eyvel 

Binding Blade - Guinivere, Sophia, Sue. 

Maybe Elfinn and Cecilia.

Honestly I don't think that Sophia, Sue and Cecilia are less important than Lilina so if being love interest of the protagonist is enough so they should get it too. Specially Sophia that is half-dragon, and Sue who can also recruit two people and is also potentially daughter of the previous heroine Lyn, pretty much like Roy and Lilina. 

Blazing Blade - Ninian and Nils

Sacred Stones - Myrrh, L'arachel, Innes, Lyon and Tana.

Maybe Joshua.

Tellius - Elincia, Mist, Sanaki and Sothe.  

Maybe some the leaders of the beasts like: Naesala, Tibarn, Rafiel, Caineghis, Deghinsea

Awakening - Lissa, male Robin 

Fates - Xander, Camilla, Hinoka, Takumi, Leo, Sakura, Elise and male Corrin, basically the royals

Three Houses - female Byleth. maybe Yuri.

Maybe Rhea if they decide to give the same character a mythical and legendary 

Edited by genesis

To add to the previous post, if they start doing villains again I could see them go for the Black Knight. He's a very popular character and notable throughout the Tellius duology, and he still holds a good amount of presence as a solid F2P character in Heroes. So I could see them pull him out alongside characters like Arvis and Lyon if they want to increase their options, especially since... 

Spoiler

I'm sure many are hoping for Zelgius in his Red Armor.