Fire emblem fates SE help

Hirotune

Hello, been a while since i posted anywhere on this forum, but

I've recently downloaded fates and the dlc, but i remember there were a few swimsuits that were removed and the current links to most of them have been taken down, is there anyone out there with the accessory shop files to restore these on the US version?

I know of this hack that allows you to purchase the swimsuits at the highest level of the accessory shop (I think there are some others scattered about the internet you can download as well).  If you're willing to get hands-on with the files, you can also use a program called Paragon to create a small hack that allows them to be purchased in a lower level accessory shop.  The localized version technically didn't remove them, but rather made it so that it's impossible to acquire them without hacks.

You could also edit the game's save to give the characters the swimsuits without a hack, though it can be a real hassle to do this every time you make a new game/recruit a new character.

Though of course you either would do all this through a 3DS with custom firmware installed and/or a computer.  If you don't know how to do that, I'd recommend doing your own research on the matter.  I'll say an emulator can make this an easier process.

Thank you so much, it's funny you mention paragon, as i already have that downloaded and had used that to fix a couple of things when i streamed my awakening run to my friends, so i already know how it works