How would you describe Crossbell City from The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero?

--ACE--

The city in my story is basically identical to Crossbell City, the game city I mentioned in the title, but since it's a book, it's kind of hard to imagine a city like that without the visual help, so I have to make an effort in describing it very well! but I have no idea how to describe cities... and would like to know tips, examples of how I could describe it, or even how YOU would describe Crossbell City! (Those who played the game would be most appreciated) 

No, I'm not going to write your story for you.

Grab a scenic photograph.  Write it out to the best of your ability, and give that written description to someone else.  Do they envision something like the photograph, or do they describe something else?  What stood out to them in that description?  If you can describe what you see, then you can move on to stuff like atmosphere, which isn't as easy to put into words.

I don't want anyone to write the story for me, I just wanted tips...

Sorry for the bother, but now i'm feeling bad for creating this topic, how i can delete?

Edited by Redpack007

I would say that it looks... Busy, but not neccesarily overcrowded. They have some areas that are "big" (as in, more popular) to make them stand out more. 

It has that homey feel to it as well, based off of the surroundings. I assume thats what your looking for?

3 hours ago, Redpack007 said:

I don't want anyone to write the story for me, I just wanted tips...

Sorry for the bother, but now i'm feeling bad for creating this topic, how i can delete?

You don't, you'll have to ask a mod.  That being said, you have a tip, so are you sure you want to delete that as well?

• 10 months later...