Legendary Hero - Micaiah: Radiant Queen

Jave

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And... I'm done with this banner. I'm at the point where I planned to bail (10 packs of 77 orbs) if luck didn't go my way, so I'm bailing here.

172 pulls:

• 2 Micaiah
  • 6 Ashera
  • 2 Edelgard
  • 1 Female Morgan

6.4% 5-star rate, no doubt largely due to the 53-pull streak that resulted in the 13% pity rate in my previous screenshot.

If they wanted me to believe that they're weighting pull rates against the most desirable units, they're doing a damned good job of it.

At least I have a lot of Lull Spd/Res fodder now.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oof... I hope you got a good amount of 4* Specials at least (and the good ones too). But I am sorry that you got that unlucky...

Yeah, about that...

During that particular streak, I got Brave Lyn. And that's it. And now that we have Luthier, I no longer need her for Swift Sparrow.

Outside of that streak, I only got Celica and Innes. All of whom have been +10 since ages ago. So, yeah. All-around shit luck.

Edited by Ice Dragon

300 orbs... and not a single Micaiah. I got beast Edelgard (who I already have and didn't want, so she'll be foddered), Thrasir (on a circle without any colorless, and I already have her), and male Morgan (on another circle where there was no colorless). I got Ines and Elise on a 4* special summon. Innes was the only new unit from 4* specials. 

Yep, I'm annoyed. I bought the two $7.99 orb packs, but I really don't want to pour any more money in. I used to do that, but I've done really good the past year. Hopefully the orbs I can scrounge up before the banner ends will get me Micaiah...

On 8/31/2021 at 1:18 AM, XRay said:

You said she was more underwhelming than strong, which is what I disagree with. She is relatively boring as a nuke, but most nukes out there all ultimately revolve around hitting twice with some form of Desperation in between anyways. Even Blazing nukes at its most basic level essentially boils down to hitting twice with "Desperation" between the Blazing hit and the in combat hit.

If a unit is not Meta-Breaking, they are underwhelming, considering what the comparison is.  Maybe not for you, but it is for me.

16 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You know, this game can go fuck itself or something to that effect.

JiACouR.png

... yikes...  That hurts a bit. It's about as bad as I had it with the L!Byleth banner.  13.50% with 0 Orbs left on the last day. I'm still slightly wroth over that one.

I didn't summon Legendary Micaiah, but I did manage Legendary Lilina, and it only took 40 orbs. As much as I'd like to try and get merges and/or other characters I haven't summoned yet, I think now is a good time to bow out and keep the rest of my orb stash for future banners.