September's Mythical Prediction - Eitiri-ly, Otr-ly Un-Fafnir to Figure Out.

daisy jane

It's a New Month Summoners!!

image0.png

Legendary Micaiah has (finally) arrived, so you have a few more days to get her before she graces us with her presence in November with Corrin and Bramimond (which is a pretty solid lineup). The Smite Stick has come for Thrasir, Nagi (March), Edelgard,(February) and Ashera (January). Lilina is in December. a lot of far out heroes now. So if there is anyone you want, now might be the time.

But it's mythical time, so let's try to fill out the rest of September. 
I have seen a lot of people ask why is it 4 people in September for red. Reginn will be on Reginn and More earlier this month So it's still 3 heroes. on the actual banner

Mythic Banner Prediction

We have got a lot of open slots. With MByleth returning (and sharing with Celica), it's a fair assumption that the newest Mythic will be Green. I honestly haven't played the last chapter yet so I don't know if Otr bit it or not - but if he didn't, there's always this month right?  (But Considering Ullr came out of nowhere in July, i mean it's only fair to assume that Freyr could be the rep in Blue this month. maybe he will become the next Micaiah) -It could be  also -  he might be the Ylgr of the family, and he could become playable eventually just not Mythical. If we're going to go Outside the Box (aka pick a Main Game Mythic), I'll go with Athos for a friend who is wanting desperately for him to be in the game. 

Red

Hrid (distant counter)
Altina (atk/def oath)
Roy (renewal, bonus doubler)

Red is very much a dud - unless you really needed distant counter, or you want one of these guys for projects or something. Just as an aside - they could yank Hrid and put him on the Remix banner with Ryoma, and Sliding Reginn (swift sparrow 3, lull spd/def, panic smoke) in that third slot. I don't really see any normal pool red getting in this month regardless. 

Blue
Chrom (
close counter, lull atk/def, rouse def/res 3)
???
???

So the hero could be blue (as mentioned). 2 empty slots. I do think they'll take the time to catch up with blue (very neatly) and add Marianne (Blue Infantry 4, Lull Atk/Res, Joint Drive Res), and Evil!Dimitri (Atk/Spd Solo 4, Odd Tempest). If Fafnir bites it, they could slip him in for Blue - and like i said they could easily (finally for some people) add Freyr (now including skills!) usually with two slots open I'd be more confident in this is where the hero would go - but the pattern has been for a while new returning (whomever) shares with the newest hero to come. 

Green
Male Byleth (Atk/Def Ideal 4, Lull Atk/Res, Times Pulse)
Celica  (miracle, swift sparrow 3, atk/spd oath)
???

Again - it really depends if Otr bites it (or already bit it). then I think he'd be the obvious choice.  because of Ullr - we now have 11 more Crusaders to choose, or the Eight Legends (and I think Anankos would be red so...) it gets harder to choose and anything goes. It's really hard for me to guess other mythic people since i don't know a lot of the mythos on a lot of games. but i mean anyone is up for grabs, right?  if it's not Otr, and the hero ins't green, Charlotte (swift sparrow 3, frenzy 3, times pulse) slides in right here. (or Thorr. she could be here...)

Colourless
Claude (Atk/spd Catch 4, spd/def rein)
Leif (Atk/res push 4, def smoke)
???

So if it's not Eitri (who is shaping up to be the big bad so maybe not so soon) - it's interesting. The next colourless main pool unit would be Brave Marianne. (which i'm not even putting her skills up because I doubt very much that she'd be here. We've only had this happen one time before (With Julian releasing in July and being on the Legendary banner the month after - or something very close/similar to that - and i just wouldn't hold my breath they'd put her up this quickly. But I would love to be wrong lol).   It's kind of difficult to think of whom would be here (because a lot of good options have already repeated this year - or have been on a remix). 

the candidates would be:
1: Bernadetta (atk/spd push 4, lull spd/def, close guard) - who still hasn't been on a legendary/mythic banner. 
2: Shinon (deadeye,  atk/def solo 4, lull atk/spd, times pulse)
3: Sara (atk/spd push 4, return +, dazzling staff, joint drive res)
4: Julian (close foil, lull atk/spd, caltrop dagger - cav effectiveness). 
5: Brave Claude (Fury 4, Chill Spd/Def2, atk/spd rein)
6: Brave Camilla (Atk/spd Push 4, Wrathful Staff, Atk, Tactic). 
7: Leila (life and death 4, atk/def ruse, rally atk/spd+, atk smoke)

these are the bestest guesses i can think of (and honestly, one of those guys are probably going to share with Grima on remix this month too (I can't predict who else will be  on that because we'd be here all day LOL).  So I guess we will see on this front.  

Respark Banner

As mentioned Reginn and More will be this month's respark banner. This also included Sacred Stones units (Selena (rally atk res+, life and death 4, atk/res ruse,), Dussel (def/res solo 4, lull atk/def, def res rouse 3), and Natasha. ... ) and another set of Banners will be up for voting. May the one you want win. 

Weekly Revivals

Sept 5th - Tibarn, Nailah, Leanne (first appearance for both Tibarn + Nailah)
Sept 12th - Saber, Linde, Sonya (Linde's last appearance until December 2020)
Sept 19thLagearn, Ylgr, Surtr
Sept 26th - Eldigan, Azura (first appearance of 2), Deidre (last appearance until December 2020)

I think that's everything. Hopefully this helps you plan throughout the month (in between new heroes, seasonals and heroes with/banners! 🙂

See you next month

46 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I honestly haven't played the last chapter yet so I don't know if Otr bit it or not - but if he didn't, there's always this month right?

If you want to know, basically:

Spoiler

the story has caught up to the midpoint trailer, so Fafnir's role in the story (as a humanoid at least) is over. 

As such, it wouldn't surprise me if we see lance cavalier Fafnir here in September and then Otr + Eitri in November. 

Also, it gave us this face:

Spoiler

1x6aYjt.jpg

I'd say it's Green for sure. Either Otr or they throw a curve ball and have another hero as Green Mythic and Otr + Fafnir is the combo for November like Freyja and Triandra. I can totally see Eitri not being playable.

It’s almost certainly green, which makes Otr the most likely. Guess something will happen to him this month. If they decide to use someone from the games (twice in a row!) then I dunno, Medeus? Green could fit him, and since Marth and Tiki are getting booted to the remixes in November makes sense to put some more Archenea rep on the banner. Or for that they could have Caeda with the Wing Spear in October.

On a different note, do we have any confirmation of Eitri being colourless? I would assume so since she’s trying to make another summoner gun but I don’t remember fighting her? Wouldn’t be surprised if they hold out on her, she strikes me as a character who could become a longer term player in the story. Or not.

Edited by TuxedoBird

32 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I can totally see Eitri not being playable.

I don't think IS is going to pass up the chance to let us beat her up in the story.

That being said, I'm gonna hold out hope for Freyr or Bruno in blue, because no one said I had to be sane!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I don't think IS is going to pass up the chance to let us beat her up in the story.

That being said, I'm gonna hold out hope for Freyr or Bruno in blue, because no one said I had to be sane!

She's probably appearing as an enemy unit, but I think she'll be like Freyr and not be summonable ever.

Could be both Fafnir and Otr this month. Just because the double was November last year doesn't mean it has to be this year.

24 minutes ago, Rinco said:

She's probably appearing as an enemy unit, but I think she'll be like Freyr and not be summonable ever.

Eitri is a girl, though.

2 hours ago, Florete said:

Eitri is a girl, though.

This.

I don't know when Eitri will be joining us, but undoubtedly, IS is going to come up with some reason we should pity/forgive/like her and make her summonable. Fafnir and Otr, though... Who knows?

2 hours ago, Rinco said:

Freyr is playable. His original version isn't summonable yet, but like with Veronica/Bruno/Gustav, I expect that to change eventually. And unlike him, Eitri is the book's big bad.

Every book, people come up with some reason why they think its big bad won't be summonable, and it never happens. Over the course of this past year, we even finally got seasonal versions of Lif, Thrasir, Freyja, and Surtr, and Grima for that matter. Anything that can sell, they'll find a way to do it eventually.

I wouldn't mind it being Otr, since I'm already going to be using up all of my orbs that aren't going to the Dancer banners this month. (Units I want: Hrid (since I like to have the "vanilla" version of every OC, and I have some fun head-canon stuff with his character), L!Chrom (I just really like Chrom), and LM!Byleth (Who else is going to S-Support B!Marianne?). F!Dimitri and Otr would be nice additions as well.) 

Although that Legendary Remix banner is looking pretty nice, especially if this will be the last time to snag L!Hector for a long while...

Thanks again for making these threads @daisy jane I hope everything going better on your end.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well then to me it looks September Green, October Blue, November Green Or Red depending when Reginn comes back, I will waiting for new story chapter to analysis about color and who is going to be.

For blessing I'm 100% sure it's gonna be Anima.

I'm expecting Otr, Freyr or Fafnir.  More likely the latter two.

8 hours ago, Florete said:

Eitri is a girl, though.

A curious bit of info (and maybe a cryptic Spoiler?):

Spoiler

Eitri tell Fafnir that 'The man that summoned you?  That was me.'

So either Eitri was in disguise as a pseudo-Summoner, or the pseudo-Summoner is in disguise as Eitri or maybe that pseudo-Summoner was corrupted/changed by their attempts to summon and became Eitri.

So, who knows.

I've no prediction, and even if I did, I'd only be setting myself up for disappointment in doing so.  Speaking of disappointment, I only now realized that Eitri is another being Heroes decided to genderbend (and made into a loli).  How many genderbent characters are there in Book 5?  Or rather, how many Heroes OCs overall share their gender with the source material they're pulled from?

On 9/2/2021 at 12:51 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The Mythic this month is probably gonna be an OC, but I'd really like it if they pulled another Ullr and stuck in another actual FE lore character. Maybe someone like St. Elimine, or Hanon or Soan.

Hanon could work! Since Mulagir is green and up for a refine. Soan would have the disadvantage of being right after a Tellius legendary and not long after Ashera, but stranger things have happened. I think they might hold off for a couple of months to see how Ullr compares to the OC sales so I’m a little worried though.

My guess would be Otr now, Fafnir and possibly a red Eitri for November although she could be later. If not Otr I guess they could floor us and finally make base Veronica playable?

On 9/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, Use the Falchion said:

I wouldn't mind it being Otr, since I'm already going to be using up all of my orbs that aren't going to the Dancer banners this month. (Units I want: Hrid (since I like to have the "vanilla" version of every OC, and I have some fun head-canon stuff with his character), L!Chrom (I just really like Chrom), and LM!Byleth (Who else is going to S-Support B!Marianne?). F!Dimitri and Otr would be nice additions as well.) 

I don’t know if Hrid is still showing up or has just been booted to March (where at least you can spark him!) but best of luck to you all the same. I’ll be going for L!Byleth too provided the dancing banner doesn’t pull a fast one and have a bunch of characters I love. Hope it has at least a couple you like!

I kinda think they will pull another Freyja situation with Fafnir and Otr. Just pulling a duo mythic banner where they debut at the same time. And this does look like a good time to do so, since green is completely stacked with Celica and Byleth. And blue could be fantastic as well (I'm guessing Marrianne or fallen Dimitri will take that 2nd slot)

I have absolutely no idea who the 3rd colorless will be. Since were all caught up on colorless main pool units outside of brave Marrianne. But its way to soon for the CYL units to start appearing on these. Probably won't see those showing up until around january. Which means they could still throw the new mythic on colorless as well. And if so Medeus or Anankos both fit colorless nicely. But I would lean more towards Anankos.

58 minutes ago, Faellin said:

I kinda think they will pull another Freyja situation with Fafnir and Otr. Just pulling a duo mythic banner where they debut at the same time. And this does look like a good time to do so, since green is completely stacked with Celica and Byleth. And blue could be fantastic as well (I'm guessing Marrianne or fallen Dimitri will take that 2nd slot)

I have absolutely no idea who the 3rd colorless will be. Since were all caught up on colorless main pool units outside of brave Marrianne. But its way to soon for the CYL units to start appearing on these. Probably won't see those showing up until around january. Which means they could still throw the new mythic on colorless as well. And if so Medeus or Anankos both fit colorless nicely. But I would lean more towards Anankos.

Seems like something they'd save for the end of the book. I could see them doing it with Fafnir and Eitri later, though.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

Seems like something they'd save for the end of the book. I could see them doing it with Fafnir and Eitri later, though.

I don't think the end of the book matters as much as the current status of the story. We'll need the next story chapter before knowing if a Fafnir/Otr prediction has any potential.

On 9/3/2021 at 9:19 AM, TuxedoBird said:

I’ll be going for L!Byleth too provided the dancing banner doesn’t pull a fast one and have a bunch of characters I love. Hope it has at least a couple you like!

Good luck as well, and may the Dancer banner have the appropriate amount of characters you like to help achieve all of your goals!

1 hour ago, Use the Falchion said:

Just a thought I had this past week and forgot to put here:

Other than Otr, could Gustav or even Garon or L!Xander with Garon's signature axe be potential picks for Green Axe Cavs for this month's banner?

Legendary Xander won't be here because September is a Mythic month, not a Legendary one.

Now that they're adding OCs as guests on New Heroes banners, I expect that's the method they'll use to add non-seasonal Gustav, rather than as an elemental hero.

Honestly, even if Freyr didn't come with skills, I'd want to pull him, but I have his summer version so I think I'm okay for now. Thus far, nothing there isn't anything interesting on the banner for me, so I'll skip it if the mythic isn't someone I really want. (And a good thing, too; I really need to save orbs for the rerun of Performing Arts so I can maybe FINALLY snag a singing Shigure so I can train up my blue tomes.)

Duessel confirmed on Legendary remix banner. (Sept 23rd)

Reginn is probably staying in this month Mythic, and Hrid back on March Remix?

Edit: Updated Calendar. Reginn is completely MIA
fwmqd46h6gm71.png

Edited by Naoshi