September's Special Heroes Sillhouettes

Diovani Bressan

New Special Heroes participating in the "Day Of the Twelve" festival will soon appear!

So... What do you guys think?

20210904_002749.jpg.0e9450527d36bd1be41da0540dd6ae18.jpg

Just to remind that:

Spoiler

Based on the Coliseum notification and next Resonant Battles bonus titles, we will have Thracia being represented in the Harmonic Hero.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm here to deliver the latest info...stealthily, of course! According to my sources, new Special Heroes participating in the Day of the Twelve festival will soon appear! I'm so curious to see who they are! There's also a Log-In Bonus to celebrate their arrival. " From Twitter.

They look like magical girls..... well I hope right one is Nanna. As for Day of the Twelve means 12 crusaders?

I don't know about the left one, but the right one is likely Nanna.

Besides the good chance we're getting a Thracia character in the Harmonic duo, Nanna shares her Japanese VA with Hinoka (got an alt last month). And though he probably isn't the left silhouette, Ares has a good chance of showing up too (he shares his VA with Naesala in Japanese) if we are getting Nanna. 

Day of the Twelve festival... given what we know about the upcoming Duo hero, I guess this means it's a festival that celebrates the Twelve Crusaders? What kind of festival is it though? The all-dancers banner has been this month the last few years, so they will be dancers, but these outfit silhouettes don't really have the same look as the more regal Dancers outfits of past years... are they maybe going to take a slightly different approach to the outfits compared to past dancer seasonal banners?

...what, the heroes? Uh... the right really does look like Nanna (if this is the Dancer banner, are we finally getting a Staff Dancer???), left... he has what looks like a crown on his head and a tome in his arm, sheathed sword on his lower back... he is probably a noble of some sort, maybe a more Emperor-y figure during the story of GotHW.
So... Arvis maybe? Julius does not seem the type to attend a festival unless they pull a Zephiel and revert him to an age before being corrupted, and as far as I know there are very few other characters from Jugdral who attained such status who also happen to be prominent enough to be focused on a seasonal banner, not including post-war status.

I hope that, if this is the Dancers banner of this year, I hope its not Jugdral characters only.

If it does, then it would be the 2nd year in a row with Jugdral dancers, and the 3rd year in a row with Jugdral representation on the dancers banner... Good for the fans of the games and characters, but lame to me.

At least half banner to be for different titles.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Day of the Twelve festival... given what we know about the upcoming Duo hero, I guess this means it's a festival that celebrates the Twelve Crusaders?

Likely. The Japanese announcement says this:

聖祭の衣装に身を包み、お祭りに参加する超英雄さんが、近日登場するそうです。

Dressed in the outfits of the Seisai, it appears that Special Heroes joining the festival will appear soon.

聖祭 (seisai) as a common word in Japanese means "worship", often with the context of Christianity, but I doubt that's what's meant here. Translated literally, it would mean "holy festival" or "saint's festival", but given that we know we're getting a Jugdral Harmonic, it most likely refers to the Crusaders (聖騎士, seikishi, "holy knights"). Since the English announcement uses "Day of the Twelve", it follows that it probably best translates as "Crusader's Festival".

The right one definitely looks like Nanna, although it could be funny if it winds up being Priscilla, and the left looks like Lewyn but that could just be the costume.

Since they’re holding a tome and a staff IS could be pulling something like with the Plegian banner where they really wanted a duo and not a harmonic for Valentine’s so shoved a new festival banner in before it, but with dancers this time. Which would likely mean the inevitable kid Dimitri/Edelgard duo, and I wanted that unit, but I would have preferred to wait a bit, just hope Dimitri leads. I suppose they could also boot the dancer banner to November rather than three alt banners back to back to back.

That said, if it isn’t a dancer banner then it’s nice for the Jugdral fans to have a little more variety in their alts! And if it is, then a healer dancer is neat, not sure how it would work.

20 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

And if it is, then a healer dancer is neat, not sure how it would work.

Maybe its like... "Restores HP = 50% of unit's Atk (min 8 HP) and, if target ally has already acted, grants another action to target ally. (Cannot grant another action to an ally with Sing or Dance.)"

And they could call it Anew, just like in Echoes the refreshing spell from that game.

Not sure if that would be inheritable though. Probably a Prf Assist. If that is inheritable, then everyone could build Cav Dancers and even Armored Dancers.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not sure if that would be inheritable though. Probably a Prf Assist. If that is inheritable, then everyone could build Cav Dancers and even Armored Dancers.

None of the dance skills in the game are inheritable, so there's no reason to believe that a staff dance skill would be inheritable.

@TuxedoBird We already have staff versions of movement Assist skills, so we can already predict what a staff dance skill would look like:

Restores HP = 50% of unit's Atk (min 8 HP) to target ally and, if target ally does not have Sing or Dance, grants another action to target ally.

Using this skill has no effect on Special cooldown charge and unit does not gain EXP or SP.

(This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)

This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.

Edited by Ice Dragon

46 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

None of the dance skills in the game are inheritable, so there's no reason to believe that a staff dance skill would be inheritable.

@TuxedoBird We already have staff versions of movement Assist skills, so we can already predict what a staff dance skill would look like:

Restores HP = 50% of unit's Atk (min 8 HP) to target ally and, if target ally does not have Sing or Dance, grants another action to target ally.

Using this skill has no effect on Special cooldown charge and unit does not gain EXP or SP.

This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.

Probably also a "(This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)" note.

Yeah, I agree that the one in the right is most likely Nanna.

The one in the left for me looks like Lewyn I guess? I mean, he has a scarf with that Ring/Hoop attached to the end (I know Lewyn only has this Ring/Hoop in the end of his scarf in his FEH art so maybe saying this isnt too significative, specially considering that lots of dancers have stuff similar to this too), the hair kind of looks like his (is wavy, the size of the bangs, the rest of the hair reaching about the middle/end of the neck), he seems to have some kind of decorative plume in the head like Lewyn, he uses a tome. Also the silhouette seems to be wearing a crown, so if it is Lewyn, he could be using it as a mean of celebrating that he is descendant of one of the crusaders and heir to one of their lands. I mean, if someone is going to use a crown in a festival that celebrates the 12 crusaders, it is probably going to be their own fully blooded descendats I think. 

Edit: Also, I forgot to say that, since Lewyn is bard (or better, he was disguised as a bard, but he can play instruments anyway) then maybe he can Play instead of Dance to refresh, like Nils.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

1 hour ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Edit: Also, I forgot to say that, since Lewyn is bard (or better, he was disguised as a bard, but he can play instruments anyway) then maybe he can Play instead of Dance to refresh, like Nils.

That'd be neat. Speaking of bards, I wonder if Homer will show up here.

Staff Dancers/Singers would be nice for dual phase units. I guess they are nice for player phase teams that do not use Wings of Mercy too, but that type of team feels kind of slow and inflexible.

I was reading a thread in GameFAQs about these new heroes and I saw an interesting post:

I suppose it's worth noting that, if it's Nanna and she's not in the Harmonic (I guess they could do Nanna/Lewyn harmonic, but I'm not really sure why they would bother there, since the two are fairly unrelated, Lewyn is male and those don't get Harmonics, and they're using different weapons so it seems unlikely anyway), I'm guessing that Mareeta will get the Harmonic lead with someone. It'll definitely be a waifu in the lead, and I'm not super sure that anyone else in Thracia is popular enough to justify it."

I couldn't agree more with this. And if the Harmonic is not Mareeta then it will probably be a character from another game I guess (probably from FE4 since it wouldnt make sense for character from any other game to be in a festival about the 12 crusaders)

Someone else said there that they were waiting to see who was going to be the next yuri crack ship (talking about the harmonic). Surprinsingly I haven't noticed that so far EVERY harmonic is with 2 females (except for Xander with Veronica). FEH Female and waifus Bias is worse than we knew.

Also lots of people there are saying that at first they thought that the figure in the left was Ranulf.  I'll admit that I thought so too, but after looking closer I knew that it couldnt be him.

Personally, I'm almost expecting to see Fjorm as the Harmonic lead while the Thracia character is the backpack. Nothing says that the Thracia character has to be the lead (see: this year's Wedding banner that was almost all Binding Blade...except for the Harmonic lead from a different game).

17 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I couldn't agree more with this. And if the Harmonic is not Mareeta then it will probably be a character from another game I guess (probably from FE4 since it wouldnt make sense for character from any other game to be in a festival about the 12 crusaders)

The Plegian Festival had people not from Plegia in its banner. The Harmonic there was the same, since it was Dorothea&Lene. Not that the same thing will happen here necessarily, but I would not be surprised if the banner is multi-game too in general.

Okay, so, I had another thought for the left side figure and I'm probably wrong, but hear me out. Ishtore?

I mean, I'm probably 100% wrong, but Ishtar did mention that she used to dance with her brother. The silhouette looks like they either have spiky hair or a crown, and the spiky hair could fit Ishtore. Also, he's a mage and a descendant of Thrud.

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

Staff Dancers/Singers would be nice for dual phase units. I guess they are nice for player phase teams that do not use Wings of Mercy too, but that type of team feels kind of slow and inflexible.

That sounds nice, having a PRF assist skill that can both heal and refresh would be pretty broken. Specially if it had aditional effects (like Gray Waves, or the Álfar's dances) but it probably won't.

But wouldnt such a unit (that can both heal and dance) have a pretty low BST? I know dancers have lower BST than other units by deafult, and I think healers have too?(correct me if I'm wrong, Im not exactly sure about the healers) So one that can do both would be pretty affected by it I guess.

Which makes me think that, having low BST, it would be a pretty frail unit, or rather an unit that has very apparent flaws. either with average/Good Res, average attack and extremelly crappy Def, or with extremelly crappy Def and Res and average/good Atk (and maybe average/good Spd). If it is the latter then it wouldnt work as a dual phase unit but rather as a player phase that is awesome at assisting and good at killing but gets KO'd very easily (and we wouldnt be able to increase the Atk/Spd and decrease the already crappy Def/Res since Staff units can't have Life and death). Whether it would be an unit that is only useful for assist or for both assist and attacking would highly depend on the effects of the staff. 

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Personally, I'm almost expecting to see Fjorm as the Harmonic lead while the Thracia character is the backpack. Nothing says that the Thracia character has to be the lead (see: this year's Wedding banner that was almost all Binding Blade...except for the Harmonic lead from a different game).

I don't think we'll get another Heroes Harmonic this soon, it was on our last Harmonic and it's one of the four games to have two rather than one.

The games that have gone the longest without a Harmonic are Fates and Blazing Blade, so I think those are most likely.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Plegian Festival had people not from Plegia in its banner. The Harmonic there was the same, since it was Dorothea&Lene. Not that the same thing will happen here necessarily, but I would not be surprised if the banner is multi-game too in general.

Yeah, this is important to keep in mind.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Okay, so, I had another thought for the left side figure and I'm probably wrong, but hear me out. Ishtore?

I mean, I'm probably 100% wrong, but Ishtar did mention that she used to dance with her brother. The silhouette looks like they either have spiky hair or a crown, and the spiky hair could fit Ishtore. Also, he's a mage and a descendant of Thrud.

Ooh, that'd be neat.

1 minute ago, ARMADS!!! said:

That sounds nice, having a PRF assist skill that can both heal and refresh would be pretty broken. Specially if it had aditional effects (like Gray Waves, or the Álfar's dances) but it probably won't.

But wouldnt such a unit (that can both heal and dance) have a pretty low BST? I know dancers have lower BST than other units by deafult, and I think healers have too?(correct me if I'm wrong, Im not exactly sure about the healers) So one that can do both would be pretty affected by it I guess.

Which makes me think that, having low BST, it would be a pretty frail unit, or rather an unit that has very apparent flaws. either with average/Good Res, average attack and extremelly crappy Def, or with extremelly crappy Def and Res and average/good Atk (and maybe average/good Spd). If it is the latter then it wouldnt work as a dual phase unit but rather as a player phase that is awesome at assisting and good at killing but gets KO'd very easily (and we wouldnt be able to increase the Atk/Spd and decrease the already crappy Def/Res since Staff units can't have Life and death). Whether it would be an unit that is only useful for assist or for both assist and attacking would highly depend on the effects of the staff. 

IIRC, staff units have the same BST as tome units. Tome dancers have low BST, but this wouldn't be any lower than that. And it'd be tome/staff dancer BST by the standards of... what gen are we on now? Gen 5? Gen 6?

20 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't think we'll get another Heroes Harmonic this soon, it was on our last Harmonic and it's one of the four games to have two rather than one.

That hasn't stopped them before in other areas. They went with two straight FEH Duos (Peony & Triandra, Lif & Thrasir) just earlier this year when Thracia, Awakening, Fates, and TMS all had zero Duo Heroes (and only Fates has gotten a Duo Hero out of those four since).

At any rate, I feel we're definitely due for a new Fjorm alt sometime soon. She doesn't have to be a Duo / Harmonic lead, I just wouldn't be surprised if she was.