Thank you

Hasechi

@thane98  0:34 thank you for helping methrough Paragon & FEAT

@lushen124 1:28 thanks for your awesome Universal Randomizer & help me to understand it

@lightcosmo 3:06  thank you for helping me alot with FE Awakening Nightmare Module & abit of FE GBA hacking

@eclipse 3:19 thank you for helping me understand how to caculate growthrate in FEAwakening & ur kindness answers

Fe Heroes cast:

@Othin 3:33

@XRay 3:47

@Ice Dragon 4:14

@Humanoid 4:29

@Xenomata 4:43

@Diovani Bressan 2:35

Thank you six of you very much helping through FEHeroes

@Benice 4:54

@Jotari 5:17 

thank both of you for helping me with adding charaters to FE GBA games with FEbuilder

( please use those times i mentioned earlier to jump to your part in the video)

The world is in pandemic, so I can't tell tomorrow would be better, i want to say thank you now before it might be late. You may forget but i still remember what you helped me. I want to do sth rather than just say "thank you" (at least that's what i can do). I put my times/efforts to do this to say thank you to you like you used to spend your precious times to help me. Please don't need to like etc... the video.

P/s: I asked an admin that can i post this in far from the forest section but waited too long to get a reply. Time is so value now in current pandemic. Can't say how long that I'd survive. So I want to use this time to say thank you before it's too late although it might be a silly action. But I hope you to know how much I feel very grateful for your helps. 

Edited by Hasechi

13 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow, it's always amazing and a bit embarassing to be credited. Thanks, it's an honor, really. I'm glad i could help in any way possible of course!

Meant alot to me. Thanks!

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Nice. You got her tail in too!

oops. it's a female? xD

Edited by Hasechi

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

oops. it's a female? xD

Yeah. She got big flabby boobs on her stomach for some reason even though she never got pregnant. It could be just plain stomach fat, but my other cat that I adopted is a bit chubby too and was pregnant before, but her belly is not flabby.

12 hours ago, XRay said:

Yeah. She got big flabby boobs on her stomach for some reason even though she never got pregnant. It could be just plain stomach fat, but my other cat that I adopted is a bit chubby too and was pregnant before, but her belly is not flabby.

i see.