Ideal Future Brave Alt Outfits Thread

King Marth 64

Since I do think there's definitely someone in Serenes Forest might have ideal Brave Alt Outfits for Choose Your Legends Round 6 and so on after Choose Your Legends Round 5 was been revealed a while ago. I was thinking of doing an ideal Future Brave Alts Outfit Thread to come up with any characters that could win the future Choose Your Legends Rounds after Round 5. I had some ideas in my head I was thinking of like:

1. Chrom - He might wear a similar outfit like his elder sister, Emmeryn. Maybe a Sage Outfit. (It be similar to like Eirika wearing a similar outfit to her twin brother, Emphriam)
  2. Seliph - He might wear either an outfit that is similar to his father Sigurd's or could wear a Sage Outfit like his mother Deidre had.
  3. Elincia - She might wear a similar outfit to her uncle Renning. Might go with a Cavalry Unit.
  4. Innes - I did watched the Edwardo's video that have Eirika dressing up and acting as Emphriam. I was thinking of what it be looked like he wears a similar outfit to his sister Tana. But, I do think realistically he might going to wear a similar outfit like his father Hayden.
  5. Caeda - I could see she could wear a similar outfit to Marth's, but she could use a rapier instead of a Falchion since she doesn't have the blood to wield the Falchion.
  6. Byleth - I could see the male version (or female version) could wear similar to Jeralt's and be a Cavalry Unit or could wear a similar outfit like his/her mother.
  7. Lilina - I could see she would might wear a similar armor like her father Hector, I definitely think this would might be off that I think it would be risky wielding of Armads. I think Hector did said he wanted a son to wield the Armads before Lilina was born back then.
  8. Yuri - I definitely think he could wear his Trickster Outfit or an outfit similar to his ancestor.
  9. Bernadetta - I think she could use her Time Skip attire similar to all the House Leaders and Lysithea had.

Just post your ideal Future Brave Alt Outfits to show what is your thoughts on the future possible CYL Winners might wear.

Edited by King Marth 64

14 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

I just want Felix, that's all. Maybe Azura after him.

Ok, so what Brave outfits do you think Felix and Azura should have incase if they do win in the future CYL polls?

Edited by King Marth 64

It's no secret that I want Elena to get a Brave alt. Personally, I'd love to see a cleric-ified version of Ike's Ranger outfit for her (maybe even having a green cleric circlet thing styled after Ike's headband.) I think she would really rock it!

1. Chrom- I see him in his Great Lord outfit wielding Awakened Falchion since he doesn't have an alt with either of those yet in Heroes. Though I wouldn't mind seeing him using a lance or bow either.
  2. Felix- Blue Tome using thunder or light magic and wearing the Mortal Savant outfit. Maybe even give him his father's horse if they feel like being a little creative.
  3. Hilda- I honestly just see them fusing her post-time skip and the Wyvern Lord outfits together, giving her a variant of Freikugel and calling it a day.
  4. Female Corrin- I see her wearing an outfit based on that one cipher card of them depicted as a Vallite Monarch and using a variant of Yato.
  5. Robin (either gender)- Grandmaster outfit with a colorless tome with an attack animation of them using all the magic types.
  6. Anna- I used to think they would just make her Brave outfit based on her Apotheosis self but they went and made that variant of her a normal unit so...Maybe something similar to her Master Merchant outfit from Warriors would be neat.
  7. Awakening Tiki- Green Dragon wearing an outfit modeled on what she wore in Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem and have her Brave alt be from the Awakening DLC where she ascended and became the next Naga.

Yeah, most of my suggestions were kind of plain and predictable but I pretty much expect the bare minimum from IS based on the last two sets of Brave Heroes.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 5:33 AM, NSSKG151 said:

Female Corrin- I see her wearing an outfit based on that one cipher card of them depicted as a Vallite Monarch and using a variant of Yato.

The link didn't work for me, please try this if anyone else has the same issue (I just took out the "revision/..." part of the URL).

Lyon: Unfortunately, his father wears similar clothes to him. Maybe he could wear something inspired by Eirika? Even just using her color palette would be interesting.

Nino: I really like the Sage outfit from FE7 and I remember seeing fanart of her in it a few years ago. I'm clearly not very creative, but I think it would be a good starting point, with the rest based on Jaffar and/ or either of her families?