Torn about RNG manipulation

Darnocius

I discovered how easy it is to manipulate the RNG in this game and have been utilizing the scrolls and RNG manipulation to great effect.

Im torn though because on the one hand, I feel like I should play this game organically. On the other hand, it’s so fun to steal things with Lithis that you’re not supposed to be able to steal (Got him up to 10 Con. It’s amazing how many good weapons weigh less than 10)

On the other other hand, MY GOD! How many Knights are they going to throw at you in this game? If I didn’t manipulate the RNG, I wouldn’t be doing any damage not to mention the enemy volume and also… How is Chapter 4 beatable without manipulating the RNG?

As a side note, I’m not sure about who to use the Paragon Scroll on. I’m thinking Nanna.

Edited by Darnocius
Left something out

Hey man, play how you want to play. It's a one player game so the only person whose enjoyment matters is you. You think us old school types didn't hit the 2x speed throttle and drop save states on our emulators?  We did and we'll do it again.

Nanna is pretty fine without the Paragon Scroll. It's up to you, but it's generally well used on Safie (makes getting A staves for Chapter 12 much looser) or some other growth unit like Mareeta (although she could just use Paragon Sword).