Fire Emblem Alignment Chart

Marth von Riegan

This is kinda dumb but there's this like types of gamers alignment chart that someone edited over with the Archanea characters, but for the life of me I can't find the Archanea version for some reason. If anyone knows what I'm talking about would you be able to help me find it?

2 hours ago, indigoasis said:

I don't know how much help I can be, but would you be able to provide an example of the kind of chart you're talking about?

Something like this, probably.

Spoiler

80b4028fa039da9fa0c087e0043c0f58.jpg

Needless to say, this alignment chart does not reflect my own political opinions.

Ah, okay. That's the kind of chart I was thinking of, but I wanted to be sure.

Ok, next step: Where did you find the original image? If you don't remember, do you at least remember which characters? If worse comes to worse, we can make our own chart.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/30/2023 at 12:00 PM, Mordred said:

Is it this one?  Only one I found.

archnea.png

Someone got so ambitious it ended up bizarre. Gharnef, Chaotic Evil, yep, Demon axe guy chaotic neutral, oh yeah! Wolf, an evil lesbian...you know I see it. But Arran an awful lesbian? Only if he's awful at being one. I feel Medeus and Michalis could have been swapped. Medeus never really does anything stupid, but Michalis' allying with Medeus could be seen as less than intelligent given how things turned out.