Who should I give the wrath and paragon manual to?

Darnocius

This is my first time playing Thracia 776 and I’m wondering who I should give the wrath and paragon manuals to?

Wrath is SUCH a good skill and I want to make sure I put it on the right unit for the job.

Paragon is also really useful. I’m thinking scallion because he’s only level 2 and has really good growths even without scrolls but I am totally undecided considering he DOES have access to the sword that grants the user paragon. 

Maybe I should use Paragon on an archer since it will make them easier to train up? 

Edited by Darnocius

The Elite Sword can be used by anyone. There is no reason he has to hold on to that sword.
Of course the sword has other uses too. That +5 defense is pretty nifty.

In any case, my favorite contender of the Wrath Manual is easily Karin.
Karin is the sole flier for a large chunk of the game, so there is plenty she can do that others never even get a chance to. But she isn't exactly the best fighter, so anything that helps her taking on enemies on her own adds greatly to her flexibility.
Leaf can also be worth considering. Makes it a lot easier for him to actually contribute later on.

On the subject of Paragon, I can't really think of a good recommendation.

One of the classics to give the wrath manual to is Nanna (thanks to her Earth Sword), or a mage that can use Nosferatu, that way they can become a more enemy phase unit by healing the damage the deal with the auto-crits.

As for the Paragon scroll, whoever you like best is the best person you give it to.