New Heroes: Abyss & Muspell

Jave

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/16/2021 at 3:50 PM, ARMADS!!! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just curious, by a "Beast" you mean you're guessing he'll be a Beast unit? Why not a dragon unit? It probably makes more sense since he becomes an actual dragon. I'm just asking out of curiosity, not saying you're wrong.

Spoiler

Well, I thought Beast, but now I'm aware he's a Dragon.  I still think it makes more since to be a Beast, but that may just be me.  Giant mechanical 'beast' that was/is a corrupted dude...  Just screams Beast to me, like F!Edelgard.

15 hours ago, Ouzyxol said:
  Hide contents

Well, I thought Beast, but now I'm aware he's a Dragon.  I still think it makes more since to be a Beast, but that may just be me.  Giant mechanical 'beast' that was/is a corrupted dude...  Just screams Beast to me, like F!Edelgard.

Spoiler

Well... now that you said this I think I'm in doubt too. First I tought Dragon because in norse mythology Fafnir is a guy that is transformed into a dragon but now I think Beast makes sense too because of the "is a corrupted dude" thing, also I just saw the book V midmovie "False Monarch" again and he doesn't really look like a dragon, looks more like some kind of beast really.

Also Beast makes sense too since then he could be transformed during the whole map, not only during the battles (as long as he isn't adjacent to an ally of course, but that is easy to fix since maybe there won't other enemies with him or just random reinforcements coming from the corners the map and they could be beasts or dragons so Fafnir's transformation wouldnt be interrupted), representing better the "being trapped as a monster" thing, since he wouldnt be able to go back to his original form. 

Yeah, Now I'm curious to see which one it will be. Dragon is more accurate to mythology but Beast sounds cooler and makes sense too.