All A support cleared in ending (Each route, no recruit and Byleth excluded)

drattakbowser

I want to know if we cleared all support character each other in each route without recruit. What happened in the ending (Byleth is excluded) :

Crimson Flower (Not sure) :

- Edelgard and Hubert

- Ferdinand and Bernadetta

- Linhardt and Caspar

- Dorothea and Petra

- Jeritza

Azure Moon (Not sure) 

- Dimitri and Dedue

- Felix and Sylvain

- Ashe and Ingrid

- Mercedes and Annette

- Seteth and Flayn

- Gilbert

Verdant Wind :

- Claude and Lorenz

- Raphael and Ignatz

- Marianne and Hilda

- Leonie and Seteth

- Lysithea

- Flayn

Silver Snow (Not sure) :

- Ferdinand and Bernadetta

- Linhardt and Caspar

- Dorothea and Petra

- Seteth and Flayn

- Catherine and Shamir

- Cyril

Edited by drattakbowser

9 hours ago, drattakbowser said:

I'm sorry I say what happens for paired ending if all characters in each route cleared all support. Like Claude/Lorenz/Hilda have A Support each other (It's Claude and Lorenz paired ending). 

How the game determines who gets what paired ending is determined by who has the most amount of physical support points with each other.

This can be seen under the roster menu, on the screen that shows a character’s three closest allies. The top one is the one they have the most support points with and the 3rd one is the one they have the 3rd most support points. So if 2 characters have each other as their number 1 with support points, that’s the paired ending they will get (Byleth is obviously exempt from these rules because of S-supports), and if a character’s number 1 is taken but their number 2 isn’t and that number 2 also has the original character on their list, that’s probably the ending they will get, unless a higher up character is free, and so on and so forth.. I don’t know a lot of the finer details like what happens if there’s a tie, but that’s the gist of it.

On 9/16/2021 at 6:27 PM, Sooks said:

How the game determines who gets what paired ending is determined by who has the most amount of physical support points with each other.

This can be seen under the roster menu, on the screen that shows a character’s three closest allies. The top one is the one they have the most support points with and the 3rd one is the one they have the 3rd most support points. So if 2 characters have each other as their number 1 with support points, that’s the paired ending they will get (Byleth is obviously exempt from these rules because of S-supports), and if a character’s number 1 is taken but their number 2 isn’t and that number 2 also has the original character on their list, that’s probably the ending they will get, unless a higher up character is free, and so on and so forth.. I don’t know a lot of the finer details like what happens if there’s a tie, but that’s the gist of it.

This is all correct.

In the case of a tie, the game pairs people up based on the unit order. e.g. if Dimitri has maxed support points with everyone, he'll be paired with Dedue. If Edelgard has maxed support points with everyone, she'll be paired with Hubert. If Ferdinand (CF, third in the unit order) has maxed supports with everyone, he'll be paired first with Edelgard (if she's not paired with Byleth or Hubert), then with Hubert (if he's not paired with Byleth or Edelgard), then Bernadetta (next highest possible on the unit list out of Ferdinand's A supports). If you want to make sure specific characters end up together, try to avoid them getting way too many support points with "competition", which usually means don't adjutant them to people you don't want them to end up with. The group tasks will quietly build a lot of support points too if you keep one pair on them long-term.

I've also observed that characters will never be paired if they have an A+ support but you didn't get it, even if that's the person they have the most support points with. Since A+ supports give no gameplay benefit, you can easily just choose not to get them if you don't want to get a certain pairing that has one.