New gyal here

Marsbar66

Heyo, I'm new to all this forum stuff but I thought I would give it try, tired of annoying my friends offline 😭

I would love to be able to join a group chat or something and talk with folks about the games

I have personally played awakening,fates,warriors,shadows of valentia, and 3 houses and playing heroes like crazy 

I have watched the complete playthroughs of path of radiance, new dawn, and currently finishing up the playthrough of blazing blade. Trying to eventually watch through all the games I dont own so everything before the DS

My favorite characters are mostly the manaketes and languz but also love edelgard which is mostly what my fire emblem heroes teams consist of, lool anywho nice to meet yall and hope to meet new friends to vibe with 😳

On 9/18/2021 at 9:36 PM, Marsbar66 said:

Heyo, I'm new to all this forum stuff but I thought I would give it try, tired of annoying my friends offline 😭

This makes a bit curious. Forums are kind of ancient things now, did you think to join a discord group or reddit instead? not saying this place is a bad  choice, it's just nowadays i feel like forums don't really register in people's minds anymore.

and welcome, i hope you enjoy your time here and we get the chance to chat about the games some time.

I honestly dont understand any of this I tried Twitter,tumblr, and insta a girl is tired I just want to have a group of people to share this series with, which is for some reason difficult to find for me 

I dont really understand discord and reddit I'm very bad with social media so the fact there are so many kinds I get confused 

But thank you I hope we can chat about fire emblem stuff together as well 😊