Fire Emblem Voice Actors in other roles.

Samz707

Basically a threat for listing any interesting/obscure roles that FE Voice Actors have had.

David Lodge (Jeralt)

Flash/Whitman, Shadow and Thor in "Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger" (an obscure RTS/FPS Hybrid on PC and 360 that I hear wasn't very good.)

While the game sadly doesn't list it's VA, I'm certain he voices the player character in "Code of Honor 3: Desperate Measures."

Yuri Lowenthal (Eliwood, Bramimond, Marth and Merric)

He voices the Prince in the Prince of Persia PS2 games. (aside from Warrior Within.)

He voiced Private Tanaka in Medal of Honor RIsing Sun and has also voiced Spiderman in various incarnations of the character.

Robbie Daymond (Hubert, Ares and Tobin)

He has also voiced Spiderman in various roles as well as a bunch of other characters (such as the 2017-2020 TV series where he also voices a bunch of one-off characters.) as well as Goro Akechi in Persona 5.

Patrick Seitz (Hector, Zeke, Jeritza 

He most notably does Endeavor but he seems to be in just about every anime/game these days. Olberin from Octopath traveler, Fenrich from Disgaea, someone in the new Tales game, the real world musician Chopin in some wacky jrpg. 

Keith Silverstein (Saber)

He does Shido from Persona 5, Torbjorn from Overwatch and....Vector the Crocodile?

Zach Aguilar (Byleth)

Baby Nier from Nier, Tanjiro from Demon slayer, the main character from Genshin impact and every other boy with a little sister who needs protecting. 

Cherami Leigh (Mae, Rhea, Caeda)

A2 from Nier, Makoto from Persona 5, Sarada from Naruto and Lucy from Fairy tail.

Laura Bailey (Lucina)

Trunks from Dragonball, the boss from Saints Row, Cat woman, Marta from Tales of Symphonia, Abby from The Last of Us, Kushina from Naruto.

Sam Riegal (Raigh, Donnel)
OBJECTION man from Ace Attorney, Flyn from Tales of Vesperia, Mori Motonari from Basara 

Liam O'brian (Inigo)

Grimoire Weiss from Nier, Dist the Runny from Tales of the Abyss, Gaara from Naruto. 

obscure roles? hoo boy

33 minutes ago, Samz707 said:

Robbie Daymond (Hubert, Ares and Tobin)

He has also voiced Spiderman in various roles as well as a bunch of other characters (such as the 2017-2020 TV series where he also voices a bunch of one-off characters.) as well as Goro Akechi in Persona 5.

he also voices Lloyd Bannings in the Trails games

anyway

Lucien Dodge (Felix, Leon, Naesala)

Sin Kiske (Guilty Gear Xrd), Victor S. Court (Bravely Default), Heath Moore (Inazuma Eleven Ares), Elliot Craig (Trails series)

Kyle McCarley (Alm, Soren, Gatekeeper)

Sonny Wright (Inazuma Eleven Ares), 9S (NieR: Automata), Narancia (JoJo Vento Aureo Golden Wind)

Erika Harlacher (Guinivere, Nótt)

Kyrie (FFVII Remake), Juna Crawford (Trails series), Kiko Calavente (Inazuma Eleven Ares)

Bryce Papenbrook (Raven, Karel, Oscar, Henry)

Tiz Arrior (Bravely Default), Basile Hardy and Jude Sharp (Inazuma Eleven Ares), Agate Crosner (Trails in the Sky FC, SC, the 3rd)

Doesn't seem like anyone has mentioned the Netflix animated series Aggretsuko yet. That one features:

Erica Mendez (Bernadetta) as Retsuko

Ben Diskin (Caspar, Lorenz) as Haida

Tara Platt (Edelgard) as Washimi

Allegra Clark (Shamir, Dorothea) as Puko

Billy Kametz (Ferdinand von Aegir) as Anai

Abby Trott (Annette) as Inui

Griffin Burns (Cyril) as Enio and Tadano

Lucien Dodge (Felix) and Patrick Seitz (Jeritza) as "Additional voices"

In other words, an "all-Aggretsuko" playthrough of Three Houses is very much feasible.

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

Victor S. Court

“VICTORIAAAAAAAAA” legit gave me chills. One of my favourite performances from the guy.

Speaking of, while IMDb has him listed as “Additional Voices” I’m 99% sure he plays Orlick in Octopath Traveler

And while I’m on the topic of Octopath

Chris Hackney

Also credited as additional voices, but he played Simeon and Ogen, which I am 100% sure on

Greg Chun

Alfyn (Octopath), Nanba (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)

Ok that’s probably enough Octopath for now

Ben Diskin

AZI-3 (The Clone Wars, The Bad Batch), WAC-47 (also The Clone Wars)

Kyle McCarley

Simon (Infinity Train)

7 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Sam Riegel (Stahl, Donnel, Raigh)
OBJECTION man from Ace Attorney, Flyn from Tales of Vesperia, Mori Motonari from Basara 

He also voices Donatello (TMNT 2003) and Teddie (Persona 4)

Todd Haberkorn (Morgan,Joshua, Siegbert)

Ling Yao (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), Moe Shishigawari (Bleach) (Really wants to be on Critical Role)

Shannon McKain (Ashe, Julian)

Morton/Additional Voices (The Owl House)

Matthew Mercer (Chrom, Ryoma, Azama, Shigure)

Jia Chong (Dynasty Warriors), Alvin (Tales of Xillia), Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Brianna Knickerbocker (Sakura, Charlotte, Ninian, Est)
Rem (Re: Zero), Roxie & Viola (Pokémon Masters)

Antony del Rio (Silas)

Pit & Dark Pit (Kid Icarus), Nova (LEGO Marvel Avengers), Blue Beetle (Injustice 2)

Kaiji Tang (Owain, Shiro, Narcian)

Detective Pikachu (Detective Pikachu), Guts (Berserk)

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

15 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Shannon McKain (Ashe, Julian)

Morton/Additional Voices (The Owl House)

I actually did not realise this was him haha

I believe this show also had Billy Kametz (some weird illusory hot guy from episode 2) and Erica Lindbeck (Amity’s sister Emira)

oh and also Mela Lee as Kikimora

You guys know there's an entire website for this, right?

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/franchises/Fire-Emblem/

Now, I'm not "subtitle purist" or anything, but it does make the whole affair seem a bit inbred when each voice actor has done several characters in Fire Emblem alone, and then about 15,000 elsewhere. I would also like to take this chance to thoroughly say "Fuck Greg Chun" because even in Octopath Traveler he's doing the same voice.

overview for Yung-Fern

1 minute ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Now, I'm not "subtitle purist" or anything, but it does make the whole affair seem a bit inbred when each voice actor has done several characters in Fire Emblem alone, and then about 15,000 elsewhere. I would also like to take this chance to thoroughly say "Fuck Greg Chun" because even in Octopath Traveler he's doing the same voice.

overview for Yung-Fern

Why use any different voice when the one you have is perfect?

That being said the Nanba voice is completely different.

9 hours ago, Samz707 said:

Yuri Lowenthal (Eliwood, Bramimond, Marth and Merric)

He voices the Prince in the Prince of Persia PS2 games. (aside from Warrior Within.)

He voiced Private Tanaka in Medal of Honor RIsing Sun and has also voiced Spiderman in various incarnations of the character.

How could you forget his role as Sasuke from Naruto? Haha. He also voices Ricken in Awakening, and he's one of male Corrin's voice options (I chose Yuri Lowenthal's voice soley because he sounded like Sasuke LOL).

Also, speaking of Naruto, I can add-on:

Tara Platt (Flavia, Miriel, Edelgard)
Temari from Naruto

Tbh, when I first played 3H, all I could hear was Temari whenever Edelgard spoke haha.

Edited by LJ_Tenma

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh yeah. Lysithea is also Genny the Teenage Robot and a character from Captain Planet. 

1 hour ago, Alastor15243 said:

Jenny you mean.

Obviously, the series' little-known backstory is that a certain Zofian cleric elected to take her anti-bully crusade to an entirely different town and medium.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:04 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

I mostly used IMDB (And Jeralt's VA's other roles I mentioned aren't listed) 

I still think it can be interesting to see how a voice actor has a role you didn't expect.

I found out today that Yuri Lowenthal actually does one of the English voices for the Germans in Red Orchestra 2, which makes the Human wave stuff in Excelblem's DS remake playthroughs more hilarious.

Edited by Samz707

• 7 months later...

For Japanese lovers, my favorite one is Takehito Koyasu.

He plays characters like Seteth, Lon'qu, Niles, Navarre... Best one is Lon'que.

In anime, my favorite roles are Claudia from Violet Everarden, or Zeke in Attack on Titans.

English VAs:

Tara Platt (3H: Edelgard): Mitsuru from Persona 3

Laura Bailey (Aw: Lucina): Minako/FeMC from Persona 3

Allegra Clark (3H: Dorothea/Shamir): Cynthia from Pokemon Masters

Yuri Lowenthal (Eliwood, Bramimond, Marth and Merric): Also did Yosuke and P3's MC/Minato from the Persona series.

Veronica Taylor (3H: Manuela): Ash Ketchum. Bit surprised no one brought this one up earlier.

Japanese VA:

Koshimizu Ami (Maiko from TMSFE): Yukiko from Persona 4

Edited by henrymidfields

On 9/19/2021 at 2:21 PM, Etrurian emperor said:

Patrick Seitz (Hector, Zeke, Jeritza 

He most notably does Endeavor but he seems to be in just about every anime/game these days. Olberin from Octopath traveler, Fenrich from Disgaea, someone in the new Tales game, the real world musician Chopin in some wacky jrpg. 

Yeah he also did Basilio and Laurent in Awakening.

Also does Dracula in a several of the Metroidvania-style Castlevania games, and a whole lot of fighting games: Cervantes in Soulcalibur, T.J. Combo in Killer Instinct, Bob in Tekken, Scorpion in some of the Mortal Kombat and Injustice games, I'm sure there's more but he's definitely got a very broad resume.

On 9/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Doesn't seem like anyone has mentioned the Netflix animated series Aggretsuko yet. That one features:

Erica Mendez (Bernadetta) as Retsuko

Ben Diskin (Caspar, Lorenz) as Haida

Tara Platt (Edelgard) as Washimi

Allegra Clark (Shamir, Dorothea) as Puko

Billy Kametz (Ferdinand von Aegir) as Anai

Abby Trott (Annette) as Inui

Griffin Burns (Cyril) as Enio and Tadano

Lucien Dodge (Felix) and Patrick Seitz (Jeritza) as "Additional voices"

In other words, an "all-Aggretsuko" playthrough of Three Houses is very much feasible.

Yeah this is a great show, my wife got me into it and we both noticed a lot of voices from the dub are also voices in 3H. This is an excellent show, very funny and very heartwarming.