[Fire Emblem Cipher] Looking for a decklist for a budget Risen Deck

Shadowsoft

Hello guys, I just made a new account to ask this but may I know if there are any budget decklists for a Risen deck? I'm planning to use F!Grima as my MC and it would help out a lot to have a decklist I can use as reference when building my deck. I don't really need meta decks or anything, I'm just playing casually with a group of friends. Thanks.

B08-048.png

• Shadowsoft changed the title to [Fire Emblem Cipher] Looking for a decklist for a budget Risen Deck
  • 1 year later...

Yo wait Cuboon did this card? That's funny, now I'm going to have to go back through my collection and see what other artists I recognize.

Anyways, I don't have a serious list since our casual Risen player moved to Japan a while back and I haven't really played in a while. However, I will recommend the two "???" cards if you haven't already checked those out. Female one is a heavy control option, since it locks enemies out of CC-ing and can pop one of your Risen for +20. Male one has an untap gimmick for your Risen, which allows you to take advantage of any kind of rally card.

If you're willing to do multicolor, Lyon and Fomortiis both have some support for Monster Units, and you can use Magvelian Terrors like Baels or Gorgons. Other than that I'm afraid I don't have too much to offer, sorry.