What was the cause of most rage in each FE Game for you?

Samz707

What mechanic/feature/recurring enemy managed to really get under your skin in each FE game?

For me:

Awakening enemy Wyvern Riders with Short Axes, they hit hard and tend to be in maps where its' incredibly hard to keep them from your healer, I honestly found myself barely using Lissa in the early-game due to how they could easily one-shot her and instead relying mostly on Vulneraries for healing, they're near-impossible to attack first on most occasions and in general feel incredibly unfair to me considering how these guys are practically your introduction to flying enemies. (Especially in maps with mountain terrain that you can't move past at all in Awakening as well as the generally smaller-feeling maps of Awakening due to the high amounts of impassable terrain in some of them.)

FE6: Nomad Ambush spawns, because a fast moving mounted unit with a bow is just the thing I want to get to ambush spawn me and then run and kill one of my weaker units, extra thanks for the fact one of these is a fog of war map.

FE7:Honestly nothing really annoyed me too much on my Normal Run, I guess I'd say the bridge mechanic in Sonia's map was annoying but not really much in that game frustrated me.

Echoes: Why oh why does Grima get randomized infinite enemy spawns in his battle? it's a cheap gimmick that further makes Thales feel more like just about Stats than actual strategy.

Edited by Samz707

Gotta go with the many bs moments of Thracia. That game gets ya. 

Oddly enough I didn't find that one boss in FE6 that tough in the lava chapter early on. Just have your cavs rescue the person who attacks the guy and then have another person rescue drop them. You can then heal the character then rescue drop them back into position if you can arrange everyone correctly. 

Going in chronological release order (spoilered for length, too):

Spoiler
  •  FE1 - Too few numbers, hell if I know how likely I am to actually hit the enemy, I hate that I have to have a browser tab open on the side while I'm playing this game
  • FE2 - Literally every passage in dungeons where you run into an enemy, you are forced to fight them every time you go into that passage, even after you've already beaten that group of enemies once before, which is hella annoying
  • FE3 - Just the cut maps, I get why they did it but man some real iconic maps got the axe - also, the lack of axes in Book 2, I know axes suck in FE but still
  • FE4 - The map design, I both love and hate it; it does make the entire campaign feel like a proper war, but that also is a downside because nobody likes experiencing long, grueling marches; also dislike the archaic love mechanics that can arbitrarily force relationships you don't want to have happen, but I forgive the game for this misstep since the tech was still not quite up to snuff and FE was still sorta finding its footing in terms of establishing narratives and character relations
  • FE5 - I know it's a meme, but the fact that you can miss a staff use on an ally is incredibly dumb; they're not actively trying to dodge it so why the hell is it possible to miss?  Don't tell me it's because they're actively in combat, the healer only has to focus solely on healing and the combatant is not going to try to dodge a healing spell
  • FE6 - Roy's promotion, it sucks that the main character gets capped for so long in the game
  • FE7 - Weather effects... I dunno, people say it's fine, but I hate having movement and sight reduced, it's just annoying to deal with
  • FE8 - The fact that one path is objectively more difficult than the other, the only thing I think should determine the difficulty of the game is the difficulty setting
  • (Skipping the Tellius games 'cuz I haven't beaten them yet 😞 )
  • FE11 - Marth... he just sucks in this game, it's incredibly pathetic pitting him up against Medeus in H5 mode; yeah, I think he shouldn't have an easy time against Medeus on higher difficulty settings, but Marth just straight up can't fight Medeus on the highest difficulty setting, and that's kinda lame
  • FE12 - Class restrictions based on gender; it was only really a perceptible issue before in FE10 since every game before that characters only had one or a handful of class options, but in this game, where you have the first playable avatar character, it's so much more apparent and it has a substantial effect on the meta for this game and I don't like it when playing as either a male or a female is objectively better than the alternative in a substantial way
  • FE13 - Love this game to bits... while I would say overall balance is an issue, it doesn't make me mad/annoyed per se; the annoyance comes from skills, specifically Armsthrift and Galeforce, the former because of how it affects my personal playstyle as I take any measures to avoid breaking weapons and thus this makes me always turn as many characters into mercenaries as possible, and the latter because it's obviously the most broken skill in the game and you want to jam it onto as many units as you can; also, I hate that the generation system turns into a game of eugenics, you may as well just plop an SS uniform on me while I play this game
  • FE14B - (Yes, that's right, doing these separately) Ryoma is just too busted... Also the "route" and "kill boss" objectives as well as the handful of chapters in the mid to late game that just feel like filler, I don't like Mr. Iago's Wild Ride of Pointless Chapters
  • FE14C - Only a minor gameplay gripe, and this applies to Fates as a whole, but again why do they have to make difficulty and level variety dependent on the path?  It sucks that Conquest is the only path that has really fun level design; also, I dislike that there's no option to have skirmishes... not because I can't play through the game without grinding, but I just like being able to go back to a map and play through it again, even if it's just to route everything on the map, especially since Conquest has good level design... it's sad that everything is a one-and-done deal
  • FE14R - Speaking of level design... Every single goddamn gimmick in this path can go to hell.  I especially hate the ice chapter.  Every time I do the ice chapter, I pull up a map that I downloaded from GameFAQs so I know where every one of those little bastards are and can kill them as quickly as possible.  To pour salt on the wound, it's the chapter I have to beat to get Takumi and Oboro.  And it's really just the icing on the cake.  Mr. Fuga's Wild Ride (awful in Conquest, too), ice ship CBT, the duo of long chapters where you get all your favorite under-leveled Nohrians, and every single goddamn Valla chapter... I used to think this was the best path just by virtue of content count, but man I've played this path the most and always kick myself for doing so... always dread every single chapter, and question myself why I torture myself with this trite every time.
  • FE15 - Really, just the fact they stayed too true to the original game it's based on... I guess the developers just really loved that map that was literally just a huge, square plane with a single-tile-wide river with a single-tile bridge and random bits and bobs scattered about the field
  • FE16 - Everyone's gonna tell you the school system, and while I somewhat agree, what I hate most is the fact that you can use broken and rusted weapons and gain experience from using said broken/rusted weapons.  This single fact has ruined every playthrough of this game for me after I discovered what you can do with it.  99 f***ing turns, every skirmish, I plop a unit in the middle of a thicket forest tile, and let them and their enemies whack at each other...  And what's worse is my discovery of the month-loop glitch.  So now I feel morbidly compelled to grind until everyone's got high enough skill ranks in the skills I want them to have high skill ranks in to achieve my goals.  But I want to enable everyone to class into Fortress Knight and Wyvern Lord to give them the best stat boosts possible along with potentially getting them really good ability sets (like the dreaded Wrath+Vantage combo) and giving them classes I actually intend to have them use, so I got a lot of skills to increase.  This game went from a somewhat slow but still fun soldier training simulator into a perpetual purgatory.  I don't even know why I do this to myself, but my mind will not allow me to just play the game normally.  So it's off again with my rusty and broken weapons to sit in a thick bush for eight hours while I watch stream VODs... it's because of this nonsense that to this day the only path I've played through fully is the Crimson Flower path.  People tell me that Azure Moon has a great story... I sure wish I could experience that story and tell people my opinions on it.  Too bad I'm stuck in the forests of Brigid flailing my arms around at random bandits for weeks on end.  I cannot overexaggerate how awful this is for me.  Such a good game, ruined for me because of easily exploitable tactics that happen to drag the game out for an eternity.  If anyone wants to make a hack for this game that keeps you from gaining experience from attacks that miss/do no damage, tell me and I'll download it in a heartbeat.  Get me out of this hell, PLEASE!

Bonus spin-off lightning round:

Spoiler
  • Heroes - From my limited time playing it, it really was the orbs.  Yes, the scarcity of the orbs is the point, they want to gouge you so that you'll be compelled to pay them money, and that's why I hate it
  • Warriors - The maps, too few of them and they just seem generic; where's the inspiration?  The Fire Emblem flair for these maps?  Also, IIRC material farming wasn't fun, but that's nothing new; it's everywhere in the Japanese gaming industry these days.
  • Achanea Saga - Wait, what?  Well, I played the version of this that was included in FE12.  And really, I just don't like how arcadey it is.  You're just plopped right into the maps.  It really seems like to me the only reason this exists was to show off the cool Satellaview features which all of, like, 12 people probably ever got to experience because that add-on never caught on, so when they translated it to the DS era games it kinda just left one scratching their head.  Like, cool that they included it, but also... eh?

Lots of ambush spawns. They just completely suck out the fun for me, which is why Awakening was my least favorite. One or two ambush spawns doesn’t bother me too much, but when they just put tons of them it simply becomes not fun. They were in almost every map after the first arc and I just couldn’t enjoy the game as a whole as a result. This problem existed in other FEs but it didn’t permeate throughout the whole game. I couldn’t enjoy fe6 chapter 21, for example, because it just dumps hordes of ambush spawns on you, but I mostly enjoyed the game other than that map and a few others.

FE6: Pretty much everything, to be honest; between Roy's promotion, the gimmicky gaidens (which happen to be mandatory), the overall map design, the cast quality, ambush spawns... it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it's the most unfun experience Fire Emblem as a series has ever offered up for me.

FE7: Weather effects are something I'm glad never came back, as when they show up, they slow everything down to a crawl.

FE8: Status staves.

FE9: The Black Knight fight. It is entirely luck based, and healers spawn in halfway because why??

FE10: Most non-royal laguz units being next to useless. Also, the fact that this game forces a lot of units on you at times, as well as biorhythm. Shoutout to 4-4 for the most egregious case of unit forcing, with Tormod and friends, who haven't been seen since part freaking 1!

FE11: The fact that they stayed too true to the game it was based on. Also, H5 being stupidly unfair, especially with the limited amounts of healing you get early on (you know the devs went too far when breaking the boss's weapon is pretty much mandatory because no one can survive more than one round with them... let alone making this the case for two chapters in a row. And that's not getting into the fact that the final boss pretty much requires suiciding your units to kill him).

FE13: Lunatic being stupidly unfair and unbalanced.

Birthright: The endgame, I guess. Surrounded is never a good tactical position to start in, especially knowing that if you screw up, you gotta do the prior chapter all over again. Dishonorable mention to Shiro's paralogue for being designed such that either you grind or you ain't getting him.

Conquest: Chapter 20. Also, certain early joiners in Conquest being fucking USELESS! Dishonorable mention to Ignatius's paralogue for much the same reasons as Shiro's.

Revelation: The earlygame being extremely glacial.

FE15: Grieth's citadel, I guess. 

FE16: Chapter 13 on non-Crimson Flower routes. Especially on Golden Deer, where not only does the main healer not come in until the hard part is over, but Tweedledee and Tweedledum (AKA Lorenz and Ignatz) spawn in as part of your first wave of reinforcements... together. It's like I need to get to them before the enemies stomp them harder than Mario stomps Goombas in his series. With the VERY precarious position you start in... good luck with that. You. Are Gonna. Need It.

Edited by Shadow Mir

52 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

Awakening chapter 25 To slay a god. Difficult terrain and ambush spawns in range of the players starting area are not cool.

Yeah that chapter probably would have been a massive pain but I had a maxed out Dark Mage Robin to solo it by that point.

Awakening in general has some BS Ambushs spawns at/near the player start in at least a few bits. (Like Chapter 7 Incursion which I think even has tiles that slow you down early on, they dump freaking  Fliers behind you to one shot your weaker units while you're still busy with the enemies infront of you.) 

The only way they could be worse was if it was like Codename:Steam and they were all infinite. 

Edited by Samz707

On 9/23/2021 at 10:12 AM, Samz707 said:

Yeah that chapter probably would have been a massive pain but I had a maxed out Dark Mage Robin to solo it by that point.

Awakening in general has some BS Ambushs spawns at/near the player start in at least a few bits. (Like Chapter 7 Incursion which I think even has tiles that slow you down early on, they dump freaking  Fliers behind you to one shot your weaker units while you're still busy with the enemies infront of you.) 

Ehhh, didn´t really have a problem with the ambush spawns; I know in Cordelias join chapter I panicked because didn´t know how many and how strong and how many there´d be. After that I just assumed that the spawns would be somewhere at the map border, unless indicated by stairs or something. Problem in chapter 25 was, I tried not to solo with Chrom/Robin and Lucina/Morgan so the reinforcements wiped the floor with me units. 

On 9/22/2021 at 3:02 PM, Ertrick36 said:

FE5- I know it's a meme, but the fact that you can miss a staff use on an ally is incredibly dumb; they're not actively trying to dodge it so why the hell is it possible to miss?  Don't tell me it's because they're actively in combat, the healer only has to focus solely on healing and the combatant is not going to try to dodge a healing spell

Coward. I've got a tabletop campaign going on, and in the system we're using it's possible for a healing spell to miscast and send you to hell instead.

More seriously, it'd be possible for the healer to simple both the process, almost like how a unit with less than 100 hit can still miss a target with 0 avoid. Nobody has truly perfect skills, so it makes sense that there would always be a slight chance of screwing up.

Spoiler

FE1: I can't stand the convoy system in that game. It doesn't help that you can only carry 4 items at a time in the game. I literally spent 40 minutes one time arranging all of my trained army's inventory by having to repeatedly enter the stupid convoy shop.

FE2: Some of the enemy's battle animations take way too long. The Draco Zombies and herds of regular zombies feel like they take up to 3 minutes of my time per enemy phase, leading me to increase the game's speed to 400% just to not die of boredom.

FE3: Not much I have to say. The menu navigation is a little difficult to manage at first, but I get used to it within 3 chapters and enjoy the rest of the game just fine.

FE4: The large maps don't feel like they offer enough in strategical design to me. What I mean is that they just feel like a bunch of Gaiden maps glued together, making them get boring for me to traverse through after a while. Most places between castles are just plain fields or large deserts/forests that slow you down in a game where you really wouldn't want to be slowed in. Moreover, the increase in size, combined with the need to rescue villages in every map, feels like a slap in the face to any non-mounted units, leaving me to never promote Azelle or even Jamke because I just can't get them to the battle before my overpowered horses do all the work. 

FE5: I hate it when you have to rescue green units from dark mages, but they end up getting killed instead of being captured because the enemy barely couldn't reach them properly, so they just settle for making me restart the map by straight up attacking. Chapter 14x is a huge offense to rescuing green units to me. 

FE6: It's hard for me to set up strategies when I'm constantly missing my attacks. Who thought 65 hit silver lances was a good idea? I'm all for making back up plans, but what am I going to do when I miss on those too? I literally have to avoid using javelins and hand axes because I never hit with him. Axe units? Benched. Literally all of them. Sorry Gonzales. Maybe I'm just super unlucky, but I always miss anything that is under 80%, and I tend to miss 80% somewhat frequently anyways. Please fix hit rates in a remake! There's a good game hidden under all that jank.

FE7: Oh boy, more reinforcements. I prefer player phase focused FE games, and FE7 is the opposite of that. It doesn't help that HHM's reduced deployment only further encourages creating a handful of walking tanks over a full team of trained units to dismantle carefully positioned squads of enemies. I can only use Sain with 4 javelins for so long before it gets tedious. Something about seemingly routing the enemy, only to have 6 more guys show up each damn turn really irks me.

FE8:  I can't recruit Gheb.

FE9: Why would I undeploy my army just for a bit of extra bonus xp? Answer: I forced myself to do it just to prove that I can. Biggest mistake I made in PoR. It's not fun, and it's definitely not worth it.

FE10: There's a bit too many fog of war maps for me to forgive. Sure RD is a long game, but did P3-6 really need fog of war? 

FE11: Chapter 3 haunts me. Anytime I consider picking up Shadow Dragon for another wacky adventure, I remember the H5 early game. Honestly, I need to make a save after chapter 3 and just play from there in future playthroughs. I cringe seeing chapter 3 fighters have nearly 40 HP. Are you kidding me? One miss and I'll get slapped silly. 

FE12: Most x chapters annoy me. Chapter 3x is fine, but 6x is just stupid if you don't 1-turn it. Chapter 10x always seems like you could farm Legions for xp, but then I get dunked on with a crit because they're all berserkers. Once again, I need to 1 or 2-turn the map. Chapter 13x and 16 aren't hard, but still feel tedious to go through (I do enjoy the Katarina scene though). Chapter 20x actually makes me rage. Fog of war map filled with longbows within thin corridors and a meteor user. That's not cool.

FE13: So many same turn reinforcements...so many deaths. 

FE14 BR: Endgame. As @Shadow Mir said, being surrounded from the start is a pretty bad position to be in, and having to restart from the previous chapter is not comforting. 

FE14 CQ: The existence of chapter 20. I love conquest maps with a burning passion. I'm the guy who unironically loves Fuga's Wild Ride. Every map feels well thought out, and I have use to both the skillsets of my units along with aspects of the stage to find a way around the carefully planned out enemy positioning and their own unique skills that stop you from simply powering through with a single Corrin. Then chapter 20 comes along and throws rocks at my eyes. The only types of enemies are faceless and stoneborns, and all those massive rocks anger me so much, especially considering that they can one shot Azura, Elise, or even units like my recently promoted Nina who died one turn before I cleared the stage. There's not much else special about the stage other than run up before the discount Shreks swarm you, which is just tedious and feels bland compared to every other map in CQ. 

FE14 RV: How dare they do my boys Laslow and Odin dirty. Were the devs drunk when they tried balancing joining units from both other routes? Why does Shura practically have his late game BR stats, while Nyx has her early game CQ stats on the same map? If you're going to give me game about combining both teams together, the least they can do is make both sides equally useable.

FE15: Celica's route

FE16: The Blue Lions maddening late game irritates me to no end. There's so many ballistae users and meteor/bolting enemies. Not only that, but half the enemies feel like they have at least a 10% chance of landing a crit on my army, probably due to war masters and tomes with crit chances like death and abraxas. I'm never safe from getting instantly killed due to rng. You know what's an AMAZING idea? War master ballistae users. Literally +50 critical chance% from 10 spaces away. That'll be hilarious!!! Congrats 3H. You've lived up to the name and made me go mad.

I'm not sure if I need to mark the post as spoilers, but I'll do it to be safe.

Very few things cause me rage. The only major one I can think of is how poorly Fates: Revelation is designed in terms of its maps and unit recruitment. 

I HATE the first few maps of Revelation. I loath them. There are times where I think about playing the game again, and thinking about "Fuga's Wild Ride" stops me from doing so. It's so easy to lose a character late into those early maps and have to start all over; and it sucks because of how few units there are during these early maps. And then they start throwing units at you left and right, and so few of them are on-level with where your characters likely are. Nyx's recruitment may be one of the worst offenders, but she's far from the only one. 

Ironically, the snow map towards the beginning of the game has probably cause almost as many restarts as Fuga's map, if not more. But I still like that level, since it gives you a lot of useful items, and the gimmick itself doesn't set your progress back. 

I guess we may be able to count exclusivity when it comes to recruitment. I HATE exclusivity or timed characters. It feels cheap to me, and makes me feel like I'm compromising something when I shouldn't have to - it's a game, let me have it all! In certain games, like Three Houses, it makes sense. But I'm also a big proponent of Silver Routes, where a second House Leader can be recruited on your route. (A solid compromise IMO.) But arbitrary decisions like the Harkin/Karel split, or a few asinine deaths in Revelations really annoy me. 

Other than that, Sonia's level in FE 7 cause me some annoyance last year. I got to it, lost a character to a Berserk staff, and decided to let the game lie for a bit. I'll come back to it when I feel like it. But Berserk Staves always cause me a bit of rage. (Pun Intended.) 

Since i've played basically every game. I'll just list the real standout ones i've encountered

FE7: Blind playthrough of battle before dawn. So many things in that chapter just feel like its designed to piss you off if you go in blind. Mage cavalry with bolting should NEVER be a thing on a fog of war map. Period.

PoR: The final fight with the black knight being so extremely dependant on if you proc aether alot. When the fight should primarily be a stat check on Ike.

RD: 1-9 was really damn annoying due to it requiring tons of trial and error. Especially on hard mode where there were more enemies.

New Mystery: Chapter 3 being 10-15 turns of DOING NOTHING but slowly circling around the map to recruit Julian... For completionists, its the only way since you need Julian to recruit Mathis. And if you cut through the middle, he's bound to kill himself on someone because he sucks. So I make it a point on all my playthroughs to just kill him off since it cuts down massively on the tedium. Also the shop being a trigger to cause a squad of wyvern knights to attack caught me off guard on my first playthrough when they just flew in and one shot Linde...

Revelations: The entirety of the valla arc. The map design was so horrifically bad once you reach that point in the game that it just stops being fun.

FE 1-3:  Haven't played, so no comment.

FE 4 & 5:  1 RNG.  I don't think I have to elaborate.

FE 6:  Ambush spawns & Roy.

FE 7 & 8:  Various story related problems.

FE 9:  Both Maniac Mode and the lack of MM in the NA release.

FE 10:  So many bad characters (Most of the DB, Astrid, etc.), poor availability of several characters and brutal debuffs to non-Draco Mounted units.

FE 11:  Ambush spawns.

FE 12:  Too much to say in full here.  Biggest problems:  Ambush Spawns, 8 Prologs, Kris worship.

FE 13:  Lunatic+.

FE 14:  Everything relating to Valla.  Conquest's Story, Birthroute's lack of any real substance, Revelation's more egregious gimmicks and everything past Chapter 17, really.

FE 15:  Nothing, I guess?  SoV kind of just exists outside of it's masterful artistic presentation.

FE 16:  Rushed development & Early game Maddening.

Three words: Battle Before Dawn.  If I reset because I screwed up, eh.  If I reset because my sidequest objective died before I could do anything about it, then why do I have to redo the map?

FE4: Walking Simulator

FE5: Surprise Bullshit, Xavier recruitment.

FE6 and FE7: Their existence. These games imo don't do 1 thing right

FE8: Too easy

FE9: Shinon recruitment

FE10: The weakness of the scrub brigade

FE11/12/13: Ambush Spawns. 

FE14: Fox Hell

FE15: Lol Maps

FE16: Maddening mode

Berwick Saga: RNG Elements. Especially weapon breaking did make me rage quite a bit. Also for some reason i feel 1RN was more of an asshole here than any other 1RN game. 

Vestaria Saga: That town map with the prisoners sucked. And the final map is a 💤 simulator. Also Princess' character is Yikes....

Edited by Shrimperor

Shadow Dragon: Oh everything's such a slog without Canto or Pair Up/Rescue...

Binding Blade: Chapter 14 and Cecilia. Sophia's sort of okay, because she doesn't have the desert movement handicap, and she at least has story-related justification to be deployed. Why I can't even be given the option to bench Cecilia on Chapter 14, I don't know. The first half of Chapter 15's quite tricky as well. There's a village you need to rush, and one of the bandits to recruit with Lilina, but you can't rush too much because there is at least one enemy that have an anti-cavalry weapon, and they're not exactly pushovers in general.

Sacred Stones: None. Everything's too easy.

Awakening: The game lacks substance in both story and gameplay aspects.

Fates Conquest: The story. OMG.

Three Houses Crimson Flower: There are too many triggers/tripwires for reinforcements, and because of skills and battalions, they're no joke. And...is it just me, or are there more cases of infinite reinforcements in this game than in past games? Because I remember even Chapter 22 and 24 of Binding Blade have a limit in the max amount of reinforcements.

Edited by henrymidfields

Sacred Stones: the awful growth rates.

Path of Radiance: the bridge

Radiant Dawn: the unit balance, availability, high difficulty... and the bridge

Awakening: Chrom's idiot ball

Fates: bloody everything from the story to the characters to the map gimmicks to the enemy design. Me no likey Fates.

Shadows of Valentia: the forced side battles and total lack of competent map design. Me no likey Shadows of Valentia.

Three Houses: auxiliary battle boredom

Warriors: ... sigh... the roster...

Heroes: Power creep? More like power spike. Look at those new novel-length skill descriptions and tell me with a straight face that the game has a healthy future.

Most times I find more difficulty in the games I actually like genuinely enjoyable (since you're using your favorite characters, so it cools the raeg a bit) - but FE16 GD maddening is hell, and probably wins as the first game I liked and gave up on.  Hubert's map, man. Fuck that one, fuck him.  I say that as a Hubert stan.

Missing Crimson Flower's trigger on my very first playthrough and having to replay the entire first half of FE16 was also another singular moment. (The things I do for you, Hubie.)

Grinding is all I remember of Awakening if that counts.

Tellius is flawless and no I am not taking edits. :P

• 2 weeks later...

FE3: Not being able to specifically place your units on the map. That really screwed me over in the book 1's endgame.

FE4: Size of maps. Everything takes longer than it feels like it should because of the size of the maps. Far from an original criticism of FE4, but yeah. That's my biggest issue with it.

FE5: The obscure elements. Things easily missed if you don't play with a guide and how it feels as though you're punished for playing blind.

FE6: Again, not a new gripe, but the hit rates. Missing far more often than feels reasonable can really be a pain.

FE9: The bridge.

FE10: 1-9, and the bridge.

FE11/12: Ambush spawns.

FE13: Ambush spawns.

FE15: Witches.

I will list them in order of I played them:

Conquest: Getting tricked by skills like lunge and counter.

Birthright: Boring map objectives

Revelations: Using all the Royal Siblings made this game a cakewalk

Echoes: The large maps take up a lot of time.

Heroes: Power Creep, especially Fallen Edelgard

Path of Radiance: Using the beast units at the right time.

Radiant Dawn: Using the Dawn Brigade

Three Houses: Limited maps

7z2yul1.jpg