FE7 Daily Chibi Project!

iyasasa

I've committed myself to a simple yet time-intensive project: draw every single playable FE7 character as a cute chibi! 

I hope it's alright with everyone here if I post one to this thread each day. (If not, please do let me know!)

Here's the first one - it's Lyn.

E_58ji1VQAIltV3?format=png&name=small

Edited by iyasasa
Image didn't insert

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is kinda adorable. What is with the Nano (?) watermark on it?

That's my name! "Nami O" which stands for "Nami Oshiro". 🙂

E_5igqXUYAsZopb?format=png&name=small 

Here's the next installment of my daily FE7 chibi series! It's m'boy Sain. (I'm doing them in order of when you can recruit them.)

12 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Doesn't show up on my laptop, but it does show up on my phone. Must be a browser difference.

Took me a little while to notice these were imitating the poses in the official art, but they're cute. Expressive and such.

Ah, thank you so much! Yeah, for most of them, I modeled the poses after the official art. 

Here's Rath!

E__7RAXWQAciiV0?format=png&name=small

19 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Yeah, the picture works in Edge and not Firefox, so it's definitely a browser issue.

In Firefox you can just right click what the image would be and open image in new tab, at least that is what I do...

Side note, will we end up getting some npcs like Leila, or some of the villains like the Reeds in this project?

17 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

In Firefox you can just right click what the image would be and open image in new tab, at least that is what I do...

Side note, will we end up getting some npcs like Leila, or some of the villains like the Reeds in this project?

Yes! Although the project focuses on the playable characters in the game, as a bonus I've done Leila and a few of the Black Fangs. They'll be posted at the end. 

Here's Nils! I really like how he turned out.

E__7UxHVIAEQabx?format=png&name=small

Edited by iyasasa
Forgot a word in a sentence

On 10/6/2021 at 10:54 AM, iyasasa said:

Here's Marcus. I will forever resent him as the character who ruined my very first Fire Emblem playthrough attempt in middle school. (I didn't realize you weren't supposed to feed the Jeigan exp.)

What's wrong with giving jeigan's exp?

16 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What's wrong with giving jeigan's exp?

It's a bad idea to do that at early in the game because it takes EXP away from lower-leveled units who need it much more. Also, Jeigans historically turn out to be poor units (although since FE8 that's been the case less often). Marcus certainly did. 

Here's Bartre, who turned out surprisingly cute:

FBHT5KRX0AIY8b_?format=png&name=small