FE7 Daily Chibi Project!

iyasasa

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/9/2021 at 7:02 PM, iyasasa said:

It's a bad idea to do that at early in the game because it takes EXP away from lower-leveled units who need it much more. Also, Jeigans historically turn out to be poor units (although since FE8 that's been the case less often). Marcus certainly did. 

Here's Bartre, who turned out surprisingly cute:

FBHT5KRX0AIY8b_?format=png&name=small

It's cute for real.

Louise! Part 2 of Fire Emblem's cutest couple. Has anyone ever used her in their playthroughs? I never did because I had Rath, Rebecca, and Wil already, but her stats and growths aren't bad from what I can tell. 

FCtNObnXIAEWeKT?format=png&name=small

2 hours ago, iyasasa said:

Louise! Part 2 of Fire Emblem's cutest couple. Has anyone ever used her in their playthroughs? I never did because I had Rath, Rebecca, and Wil already, but her stats and growths aren't bad from what I can tell. 

FCtNObnXIAEWeKT?format=png&name=small

Her free A support to boost her super powered husband is a great reason to use her, plus her bases are good enough that she can be used fairly easily if you need an(other) archer.

5 hours ago, iyasasa said:

Harken! I think I've only gotten him like, once, because I usually end up getting Karel instead. Cool dude, though.

FC4OQhcWEAEUyG3?format=png&name=small

Ah Isadora's missing fiance, and a powerful unit to boot. Its a bit of a shame that you have to chose between Karel and Harken, as they are both rather interesting units with ties to other notable characters, like Karel;'s sister Karla...

Nino! Probably my favorite unit to use in the whole game. I actually enjoy the challenge of leveling her up, and even before she entirely catches up to the other units, she becomes a little beast. Once I had a Nino who capped every stat but Defense and HP. 

FC-c6IIWQAE_qGY?format=png&name=small

On 10/31/2021 at 8:49 AM, iyasasa said:

Nino! Probably my favorite unit to use in the whole game. I actually enjoy the challenge of leveling her up, and even before she entirely catches up to the other units, she becomes a little beast. Once I had a Nino who capped every stat but Defense and HP. 

FC-c6IIWQAE_qGY?format=png&name=small

20 hours ago, iyasasa said:

Jaffar! I like him. 

FDCffv2WYAMst9f?format=png&name=small

These two are adorable, especially together. Also I agree that leveling Nino is kinda fun (and training her even payed off in my ironman, even if did contribute to Marcus's death in Cog of Destiny...)

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

These two are adorable, especially together. Also I agree that leveling Nino is kinda fun (and training her even payed off in my ironman, even if did contribute to Marcus's death in Cog of Destiny...)

I agree, I dig those two. I am a sucker for "cold hearted person finds love in warm hearted person" pairings haha. 

Here's Vaida! I never use her, but she's a fun character. I like how she has the personality of a typical villain, yet she's in YOUR army somehow. 

FDIDC77WUAUQknn?format=png&name=small

3 hours ago, iyasasa said:

Renault. Kinda phoned this one in because I Do Not Care about this dude. 

FDNcaVYWYAcpYy5?format=png&name=small

Poor Renault, he has a lot of really interesting supports for him, but he comes so late that most people ignore him...

Also it kinda looks like you skipped Karla, as if she is joining it is in Battle Preps.

22 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Poor Renault, he has a lot of really interesting supports for him, but he comes so late that most people ignore him...

Also it kinda looks like you skipped Karla, as if she is joining it is in Battle Preps.

I'm doing them in the order they're listed on the Serenes Forest recruitment list, actually! Karla's coming up in a few posts. 

FDSDiyKWEAgEfnk?format=png&name=small

I try not to use Athos in the last levels. He's had his day! It's time for the young people to shine! 

Missed a few days because I fell off the face of the earth thanks to Animal Crossing. Anyway.

Here's Karla! I like how this turned out. I wish she wasn't such a poor unit in FE7 but at least she's decent in Heroes, I guess.

FDdFgJHXoBIeHHi?format=png&name=small

I did a few villains as well; I'll be posting those starting tomorrow! 

1 hour ago, iyasasa said:

Missed a few days because I fell off the face of the earth thanks to Animal Crossing. Anyway.

Ahaha, same here.

1 hour ago, iyasasa said:

Ooh, that's cool.

On 11/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, iyasasa said:

Farina! Hard to get, but worth it in my opinion. She's a freaking beast. In most of my playthroughs, she's either capped or come close to capping every single stat except HP. 

FDXtKFqWQAYr5n1?format=png&name=small

My favorite of the game's pegasisters (and as you said, a real combat beast).

21 hours ago, iyasasa said:

Here's Karla! I like how this turned out. I wish she wasn't such a poor unit in FE7 but at least she's decent in Heroes, I guess.

FDdFgJHXoBIeHHi?format=png&name=small

I do like how her hair flows.

• 4 weeks later...