Longtime lurker, new poster!

iyasasa

Hi everyone!

I've lurked on Serenes Forest for a long time now - since, I believe, before Radiant Dawn came out. I've finally decided to dip my toes into actually participating in the community!

My favorite FE games are Binding Blade, Sword of Flame, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn. Elibe and Tellius will always have the warmest place in my heart. 

Anyone else here Tellus/Elibe fans? 

Welcome to the forest! I'm very gld that you decided to take the plunge! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay.

if you're a Tellius fan, you're in good company here. The most popular series in franchise i think, no? Either that or Three House, because recency bias.

but congrats on making the your membership official now, hope you enjoy your stay here.

• 4 weeks later...

Stop right there criminal scum!! You've violated my libido. Pay the fine of 1 Setsuna chibi to atone for these damages, or all your chibi artwork will be forfeit. Failure to comply will result in severe penalties to your social credit score, as well as a strongly worded letter. Your cake privileges will also be revoked, and you may as well kiss good-bye to that sweet parking spot. Make this easier on the defense. Setsuna chibi. Chibi me. Chibi now. Chibiing of chibi be giving chibi, chibichibichibi.

Oh, yeah. And welcome to camouflage hell, where we serve everything in moderation, including lukewarm drinks and unwashed handshakes. Can I get an “mmm-yeah brother”?!?!