Hi! I'm new to SF

Dragz

Hello! My name is Dragz, and I'm new to SerenesForest. I'm also a very new fan of Fire Emblem - my first game in the series was Three Houses and to this day it's still the only FE game I've played. I really want to play the others though!

I'm also interested in ROM hacking! That's the main reason I created an account here, I want to find forums and resources for hacking that aren't 5+ years old. I have no experience with hacking at all, but I heard that there's a very large community for hacking the GBA FE games and I'd be honored to learn and be a part of it!

As a closer, my favorite route in 3H is Azure Moon and my favorite character is Annette. To whomever is reading this, it's a pleasure to meet you. Hope we can get along!

Welcome to the forest! You're far from alone with being interested in non-Three Houses FE, so you should be able to find some nice discourse around these parts.

We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest, Dragz!

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/8-fan-projects/ Check out the ressources thread to learn! And good luck on your future project.

9 hours ago, Dragz said:

To whomever is reading this, it's a pleasure to meet you. Hope we can get along!

The pleasure is ours.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome! I love three houses as well I love edelgard and her route but i love everyone as well 😂😂 if you ever wanna chat about the series defs hit me up I have been playing the series since awakening 

Good luck with the hacking I'm terrible with technology so I hope you find everything you need and enjoy!