We need to stop harassing younger generations.

XRay

I thought we Millenials would be different. I thought we Millenials would be part of the solution and not the problem. I thought we Millenials would not be hypocritical bullies and actually stand up for Zoomers and the generations after us. I am wrong. As you can see in this Business Insider article, my fellow Millenial is blaming wealthy Zoomers for the fashion woes of America's poor, and reading that same condescending attitude that was directed at us Millenials not so long ago gives me feelings of digust and repulsion. Wealthy Millenials are as much to blame as Zoomers, and you can clearly see the article avoids mentioning and holding Millenials to the same standards of accountability and responsibility.

Thank Naga this Millenial hypocrisy is not about something more serious than dumb fashion statements, and I hope it stays that way Far from the Forest so I do not have to bring up how fucked up we Millenials are in Serious Discussion in the future. But yeah, I am not impressed with the ageist attitudes a few of my generational cohorts are starting to espouse.

I want younger generations to be able to turn to us for help and feel comfortable opening up to us. When we are old, I want us to be seen as Gandalfs protecting our young flock against booming Balrogs, or as Fairy God Mothers being a key part of giving our future princes and princesses a happy ending. I want to be seen as Jagen, Wrys, Mikoto, and Henriette when I am old (I know Mikoto and Henriette are not that old, but I cannot think of anyone older that is female). I do not want to be seen as Validar and Rhea standing in the way of progress and justice.

Edited by XRay

Dude... everything you said is so right, i'm impressed, we need more people who think like that in today's world.
In a reality like today's, people who don't deserve it win prizes, and those who deserve it stay there, really pitiful...