Can someone make Gameshark and Code Breaker codes for Sacred Chairs?

Hey guys! I am not sure if this is the right category. If you know a better category for this one then feel free to move it to where it should be appropriate for this site!

I started playing this rom hack since this SeptemberĀ and while this game is too challenging for me, I tried Gameshark and Codebreaker codes from Sacred Stones as this game was originally patched to it. However, despite being the same game, all the codes I tried never worked! šŸ˜žĀ Ā 

My only best solution is finding someone who might know how to make codes for this game if the rom hack itself changed all the values and addresses needed to make up a code. I only need codes for unlimited use on weapons, increasing status with every unit such as defense, skill, and speed. I am not sure if I should have a unlimited health code as I only thought having better weapons and better stats should be enough but just in case I might want unlimited health if there is a certain chapter I am unable to get through such as chapter 15 where all my units are unable to defeat Marty Joe whose weapon of choice is quite unfairly beyond ridiculous as any unit could die in only one turn against this boss! This is the major road block here, if I can't get passed this crazy overpowered jerk I have no clue what else to do to upgrade or improve my units! I was watching Mangs's streams and to my surprise he managed every chapter like the whole game is easy mode for him! seriously what kind of strategy wasĀ he using from the stream?! šŸ˜®Ā  Strangely after watching the stream, my experience was nothing like in the video as my No-No kept ending up killed if I let her fight alone. With her only partner from the earlier chapters Momiji she was almost useless and can only fight on a later chapter once she gets a Lumen or Divine book. Shine books work for her too but like all other units, she is just not as powerful or strong enough. How in the heck am I supposed to improve my units like this? There is not even a easy option as you might already know if you played this yourself there is NO easy mode as that mode was already disabled from the start.

I am playing on Normal right now and still stuck on chapter 15 which is a horrible shame after I felt like I wasted days playing this thing just to rip the assets since hardly nobody care about this rom hack possibly due to the infamy with Mangs since that 2020 incident where he was accused for a crime scene at a hotel in Norway. After the aforementioned incident, it seems like nobody wants to talk about Mangs or his games anymore and I felt like all this happened because maybe someone else besides me who played this rom hack was upset over the outrageous difficulty with the game might have gone a little too far by takingĀ him for the blame overĀ creating such a very hard rom hack but who knows what really happened anyway. Least good ol Mangs is still around, only he's not talking about that Sacred Chairs game he made 2 years ago anymore lol.Ā 

Still a really great rom hack, only I wished more people should stream this on Youtube and help us out beating it if they know some Gameshark or Codebreaker codes we can use on our emulators to beat this very challengingĀ rom hack!

Any codes you might know or created just feel free to share them with me here on the forum post! Help would be appreciated! šŸ˜„Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā 

I suspect the reason why gameshark & codebreaker isn't working for you is because you are using a hacked rom.Ā 

Anyways, my suggestion would to use a rom editor software. You'llĀ  be able to edit the rom directly to do what you want and it isn't really complicated. A good one is FEBuilderGBA, which you can find here on this forum: FEBuilderGBA

Lastly, this forum has an entire section deliciated for rom hacks, which resides within Fan Project. That area has a lot of helpful additional information that may apply to you.