Your favourite character from every Fire Emblem game you ever played do battle. Who wins?

defensedefumer

I know many of us have played more than one Fire Emblem (FE) game in the series. So my question is:

if your favourite character from every FE game you ever played fought each other, who would win?

Rules:
A) Only one character per game (e.g. cannot choose both Alm and Celica as they come from the same game. However, Ike [Path of Radiance] and Micaiah [Radiant Dawn] are allowed even though Ike exists in Radiant Dawn)
B) The combat conditions/environment/weapon triangle/lore etc is up to you.

Let the battles begin!

I've never considered having my favorites duke it out. Sounds cool. The setting would probably just be in some open area with no traps or places with terrain bonuses that would help one person in particular. 

FE1/3B1/11: Cord. He's screwed.

FE2/15: Zeke. I'll assume he has the Gradivus. Good contender

FE3B2/12: Sirius. Well now we have a paradox (if this isn't allowed, then just replace Zeke with Berkut). Gameplay-wise, Sirius has much better growths and is naturally more experienced after his previous adventures, so he's strong for sure. Probably also has the Gradivus (assuming the story has been cleared).

FE4 and FE5: Leif. He's pretty strong in FE4 when promoted, and since that's after Thracia, that's probably the version that would be used in a battle. His wide range in weapon utility will definitely come in handy.

FE6: Fir. I don't see her winning this fight. She can use Durandal and the Wo Dao, but that most likely won't be enough. 

FE7: Fargus. Well obviously he'd win. 

FE8: L'arachel. She's screwed.

FE9: Ike. This is PoR Ike we're talking about, so he's unfortunately not going to be at his peak regarding his potential power. However, he still has the Ragnell and Aether. I could pick wrath and resolve, but Aether just feels more accepting to the cannon. 

FE10: Zelgius. This man is a beast. He tanked Tibarn. Since Ike was only chosen in PoR, I don't think Ike will win against Zelgius.

Spoiler

Zelgius, being the Black Knight, has ridiculous stats, and he wields the Alondite, giving him the ability to fight from a distance while having superior defense.

FE13: Olivia. I am so sorry. Can I choose Owain instead even if he's my 3rd favorite? Actually, he'd be screwed too. Damn.

FE14 BR: Kaze. There's some builds that can help him deal heavy damage while weakening them with shuriken effects, but that sounds more like a way to help someone else get the kill. If he doesn't team up with anyone, he doesn't stand a chance.

FE14 CQ: Laslow. With his ability to reclass into a ninja, he can learn replicate, shurikenfaire, poison strike, and then become a great Dreadfighter. 

FE16: Dimitri. He's probably one of the strongest characters in the series, given his Crest of Blaiddyd and having such a lust for revenge. He can also be a dodge tank with his skill that gives him 20 void when at full health, combined with alert stance + and a dodge ring (which I done before so I'd like to say this is allowed). He's definitely wielding the Areadbhar, and atrocity can slay just about anyone. I would say batallion wrath+ batallion vantage helps, but I'm not letting him use a batallion in this battle. They can't receive help from someone that's in their game like that.

I'd say the fight would come between Zelgius and Dimitri. They'd easily wipe the floor with everyone else. However, Dimitri will probably be much more wounded at this point, while Zelgius would still be relatively fine due to his sturdy armor. If Dimitri ever breaks into his rage form, since Byleth wouldn't be here to aid him, he'd probably get careless, leaving himself open to more attacks, while Zelgius always remains calm and rational (similar to his fight with Skirmir). I can picture more people being afraid of Dimitri due to his Areadbhar being able to literally anihilate anything, thus having more people target him. All it takes is one Atrocity, and someone like Leif or Sirius will just disintegrate. Heck, Zelgius might convince Ike to fight with him, as PoR Ike doesn't know about the events of RD at this point, seeing Zelgius as an ally. Fargus would fight Dimitri over Zelgius to get the weapon triangle advantage. This is kind of a joke answer, but I like to imagine that Fargus tricks Fir into fighting with him against Dimitri, repeating the cycle of working with pirates unintentionally. I suppose you could argue that Dimitri just needs to use Atrocity on Zelgius, but I think he'd have just enough HP to survive one of those, assuming Zelgius doesn't or can't block the attack. I'd say Dimitri is stronger in might, but Zelgius just excels in combat overall. Dimitri is mainly a powerful king with the help of Byleth. He probably won't think about dodging too often when not told how to strategize, since that's what the professor's job is. So to conclude, Zelgius would win this grand battle and earn absolutely nothing. I regret not saying much about Sirius, Leif, or Laslow, but it's hard to see them do much other than weaken the main threatens by a small amount. Out of those 3, I think Leif would win, but would be slain by either Zelgius or Dimitri shortly afterwards. 

I'm just kidding. The winner is Cord! He hid away while everyone fought. Then, right as Zelgius would walk away from the bloodied battlefield, he gets slammed with a Hammer by Cord. He didn't just hide away. He was chopping wood! He gained enough axe rank to use a Hammer just for this moment! Congratulations!

4 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

I'm just kidding. The winner is Cord! He hid away while everyone fought. Then, right as Zelgius would walk away from the bloodied battlefield, he gets slammed with a Hammer by Cord. He didn't just hide away. He was chopping wood! He gained enough axe rank to use a Hammer just for this moment! Congratulations!

Immaculate.

But Bord would do it better.

Anyway, I say that, of all my favorites, the winner would be Saul, because he is my most most favorite.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

But Bord would do it better.

True. Gotta respect that. But Cord has a cooler portrait sooo sucks to suck Bord.

Anyway, I say that, of all my favorites, the winner would be Saul, because he is my most most favorite.

Buddy, Saul could easily get the W. All he has to do is use the berserk staff on the strongest foes. Then, once they've wiped out everyone else, use the sleep staff on them and snipe with Purge or something until he wins. No contest.

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

Buddy, Saul could easily get the W. All he has to do is use the berserk staff on the strongest foes. Then, once they've wiped out everyone else, use the sleep staff on them and snipe with Purge or something until he wins. No contest.

Well said. Truly you are the master of finding creative strategies to achieve the ultimate victory royale. And once Saul has won such a splendid honor, women will still dislike him.

Here is mine:

Fire Emblem Echoes: Alm. The main lord of Echoes. An expert sword and bow user.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance: Mia. This energetic swordmaster was gusty enough to survive the events of this game.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Micaiah. One of the main lords of the game. Leader of the Dawn Brigade, and a light priestess.

Fire Emblem Birthright: Kagero. This ninja is an expert dagger user, and married Ryoma in my playthrough.

Fire Emblem Conquest: Effie. As a General, Effie has high defences and moderate resistance. She married Corrin in my playthrough.

Fire Emblem Revelations: Camilla. As a Maglig knight, She is both a spell caster and axe user. She married Kaze in my playthrough.

Fire Emblem Three Houses: Sylvain. In my playthrough he was a dark knight, and married Dorothea.

Let the fight begin!

In a Roman-style coliseum, Alm and Mia immediately lock blades to determine who is the better sword user. Alm is, and knocks Mia out stone cold. 

Meanwhile Kagero watches in the shadows while Camilla and Sylvain duel. Distracted by Camilla's assets, Sylvain goes down.

Effie moves to engage Micaiah, but Micaiah's magic gets one good hit of Effie. Effie's wary fighter skill allows her to take the damage, and with a quick swing of her lance, Micaiah is KOed.

Alm sees his opportunity to take out Effie quickly, but Effie is tougher than she looks. After a prolonged fight,  Alm's sendscale take out Effie, at the expense of his HP. Kagero siezes this opportunity to deliver a silent takedown on Alm.

With only Camilla and Kagero left, Kagero makes use of her high speed to chip away at Camilla's health. But the Nohr Princess only needs to be lucky once. With a single strike of her axe, Camilla wins.

yysCdSW.jpg

Path of Radiance: Ike

Radiant Dawn: Micaiah

Shadow Dragon: Ogma

Awakening: Cordelia

Fates: Azura

Echoes: Mathilda

Three Houses: Edelgard

The Battle: (This is just a scenario meant to be entertaining; if you just want to see who I think will win, skip this part)

Spoiler

Cordelia immediately takes to the skies where she has an advantage while Micaiah hangs back and begins readying spells. Ike and Mathilda charge forward while Ogma and Azura wait to analyze the situation. Edelgard charges, but she is the slowest to the center of the field due to her heavy armour and short size.

Cordelia goes for Micaiah as Micaiah, being a mage, has the greatest chance of striking her while she's in the air. Blows are exchanged and avoided.

Ike defeats Mathilda in single combat.

Ogma steps into the field, as does Azura, while Edelgard finally reaches the field. However, Ogma's targets are actually the distracted Cordelia and Micaiah, whom he defeats with a hand axe and a sword respectively.

Edelgard and Ike duel while Azura engages in hit-and-run due to her great speed and poor defense. Ogma returns and the fight turns into Ogma vs Azura and Edelgard vs Ike.

Despite Edelgard's enhanced physical abilities and better armour, her short reach and Ike's greater skill puts her at a disadvantage, but she remains standing due to her great defense.

Ogma is at a reach disadvantage against Azura's spear and she effortlessly dodges the hand axe. Ogma then throws sand at her, rushes in close, and quickly finishes the fight.

Edelgard is soon defeated, and it comes down to Ike vs Ogma. Both are natural and pragmatic fighters, but Ike is properly trained while Ogma is self-taught. Ike emerges victorious.

The Winner: Ike.

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

My favorite character in FE4 is Lewyn. It straight up doesn't even matter who all my other favorites are. Lewyn wins, because they won't even be able to hit him, and he will double them, period.

I dunno maybe Gharnef is your favorite Shadow Dragon character. Not much Lewyn can do there. Not like Starlight is in Jugdral.

Or better yet, your favorite Thracia character is secretly Tina who literally just steals his Forsetti with the theif staff, not needing accuracy because Thracia staves have a 100% hit rate. Gottem.

I don't really have a single favourite from most games, so we'll just go with one of my favourites from each game I've played instead. Our combatants will be L'Arachel (Sacred Stones), Elincia (Path of Radiance), Nailah (Radiant Dawn), Lorenz (Shadow Dragon), Cynthia (Awakening), Elise (Fates), Clair (Shadows of Valentia), and Seteth (Three Houses). The situation is that they have all been transported to the deeprealms and are being forced to fight against their will in some sort of weird Hunger Games or Battle Royale style fight to the death.

To start the battle, Elincia will fly to the middle of the battlefield, dismount her pegasus, place Amiti on the ground, and make an empassioned speech about how they don't need to fight and if they all work together they can find some other way out of the situation. Elise will be convinced by this plea and will go and stand beside Elincia, placing her tomes and staves on the ground. Nailah will pretend to join them but at the last second will transform into a wolf and rip both of their throats out. A fight to the death is a time for pragmatism and doing whatever it takes to survive.

With the initial talking and posturing done, everyone springs into action. Seteth, Clair and Cynthia all immediately take to the skies, leaving Nailah, Lorenz and L'Arachel on the ground, essentially splitting into two smaller sub-battles. On the ground, Lorenz would be disgusted by Nailah's underhand tactics, and would attempt to take her on in honourable single combat. This would not end well for him. She's stronger, faster and just plain better than he is. He's not as young as he used to be, but even at his peak he wouldn't have been able to keep up with her. Thanks to his experience, he manages to put up a bit of a fight, but really not much of one, and before long, he's down too. L'Arachel has been watching and evaluating the situation, and she knows that Nailah will rip her apart if she gets close. She adopts a strategy of using her mounted mobility to try to keep her distance while attackign with magic whenever available, and though she does manage to get a few hits in, it isn't enough, and before too long, Nailah manages to close in and land a single hit, which is all it takes. Maybe L'Arachel would have stood a chance if she'd known to use fire magic, but she'd never fought a Laguz before so she had no way of knowing. And let's be honest here, she probably wouldn't have stood a chance anyway.

Meanwhile, in the air, the fight starts off as a free-for-all with all three units attacking each other in a dazzling display of aerobatics. However, before long, it becomes apparent that Seteth is the superior fighter. He has the most battle experience, the power of his Crest, and his personal weapon and shield. Upon seeing this, the other two form an unspoken alliance against him, and it turns into a two-on-one battle, which is much more even. Cynthia gets carried away and attacks impetuously, leaving herself open to counter-attack. Seteth takes the opportunity and buries the Spear of Assal in her chest. However, this does create an opening that Clair is able to use to also land a solid attack, knocking Seteth from his wyvern and sending him crashing to his death on the ground below.

This brings us down to Nailah versus Clair, with both being a little bit worse for wear from their previous fights. Clair attempts to use her mobility to her advantage, making diving hit and run attacks from the air and tehn immediately ascending out of Nailah's reach again. For a while, it seems to be working as she lands several hits against her. Each one is only doing a little bit of damage, but if she can keep it up then eventually Nailah will succumb to exhaustion. Then, suddenly, it's all over. A single mis-timed attack and Nailah was able to time a counter-attack, leaping into the air, clearing the pegasus and slamming into Clair. A single clas to the head was all that it took.

And the winner is Nailah. Was there ever any doubt? (No. No there wasn't.)

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

I dunno maybe Gharnef is your favorite Shadow Dragon character. Not much Lewyn can do there. Not like Starlight is in Jugdral.

Or better yet, your favorite Thracia character is secretly Tina who literally just steals his Forsetti with the theif staff, not needing accuracy because Thracia staves have a 100% hit rate. Gottem.

I know a guy whose favorite Shadow Dragon character is actually Gharnef.

However, doesn't Tina have to have more magic than the target for the Thief staff to work? Since her magic cap is 20, I don't know if that'll work against Lewyn. I mean, the dude hits 20 magic just from bases and promotion gains. That said I don't like Lewyn so I hope he loses regardless.

However, doesn't Tina have to have more magic than the target for the Thief staff to work? Since her magic cap is 20, I don't know if that'll work against Lewyn. I mean, the dude hits 20 magic just from bases and promotion gains.

Don't worry. Tina is actually standing on a magic tile from Thracia's late game, giving her +10 in magic. With 30 magic, she can easily steal the Forsetti. Lewyn's average magic when reaching level 30 is 27, while Tina easily reaches her cap of 20 magic before reaching level 20 as a promoted unit, even without scrolls. Thracia staves have an infinite range, so Lewyn could be anywhere and still get targeted.

2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

That said I don't like Lewyn so I hope he loses regardless.

I should not have laughed as much as I did. Similar to how everyone else in the battle will react to Lewyn's Forsetti just disappearing. As we all know, Thracia likes to do a bit of trolling.

16 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

Don't worry. Tina is actually standing on a magic tile from Thracia's late game, giving her +10 in magic. With 30 magic, she can easily steal the Forsetti. Lewyn's average magic when reaching level 30 is 27, while Tina easily reaches her cap of 20 magic before reaching level 20 as a promoted unit, even without scrolls. Thracia staves have an infinite range, so Lewyn could be anywhere and still get targeted.

I should not have laughed as much as I did. Similar to how everyone else in the battle will react to Lewyn's Forsetti just disappearing. As we all know, Thracia likes to do a bit of trolling.

Darn, I wasn't even factoring in terrain. That, uh...that works pretty well, actually. Tina breaks the meta, guys. The only choice is for everyone to attack her at once, or they'll just get all their weapons stolen and lose.

Hmm, I’m not sure who my favorites are from each game, I like quite a few characters. My favorites might be tentative to change for some of these but these are what I’ll go with for now:

FE6 Binding Blade - Dieck

FE7 Blazing Sword - Pent

FE8 Sacred Stones - Joshua

FE9 Path of Radiance - Captain Haar

FE10 Radiant Dawn - Captain Haar

FE11 Shadow Dragon - Jeigan

Echoes SoV - Alm

Three Houses - Ferdinand Von Aegir

-

Jeigan recognizes that the younger generations have surpassed him and proudly surrenders so that he can finally retire in peace knowing that the land will have strong warriors to defend it when the time comes.

Dieck and Pent shake hands before the battle starts but agree to not hold back if they end up fighting each other.

Joshua flips a coin to decide his opponent between Dieck and Alm in order to test his Swordsmanship against them. It lands heads which means he fights Dieck. He lands a few blows against Dieck since he’s faster but Dieck has had plenty of injuries before and it’s going to take a lot more than a few grazing blows to take him down, he draws the ultimate weapon available to him, the Durandal and prepares for a killing blow against Joshua. Joshua barely manages to dodge and then gets a lucky Crit against Dieck.

meanwhile, Ferdinand Von Aegir charges Alm. He prepares a Swift Strikes while Alm prepares Double Lion. Ferdinand Von Aegir has the advantage due to Sword Breaker while Alm is surprised to learn about the Weapon Triangle. Being a noble, Ferdinand Von Aegir feels that it is his responsibility, nay, his privilege to fight fair and with honor. He sits down and teaches Alm all about the Breaker Skills.

Pent blasts Joshua with his Magic but Joshua manages to survive by wielding his Audhulma which protects him from Magic. He then picks up Dieck’s Durandal and rushes Pent with it. He lands a blow but doesn’t get a Crit and Pent manages to survive though badly injured, he finishes off Joshua who is no longer protected from Magic.

Upon finishing the lesson about skills and the Weapon Triangle, Alm and Ferdinand Von Aegir clash against each other, but understanding the Weapon Triangle doesn’t mean Alm can beat it and between that and Ferdinand Von Aegir’s personal ability boosting his Avoid, he is unable to land any blows, and Ferdinand Von Aegir defeats him with Swift Strikes.

Ferdinand Von Aegir sees Pent in the distance and recognizes his nobility. He salutes him before beginning his charge. But as he closes the distance he begins to feel very drowsy. He looks forward and notices Pent holding up a Staff while chanting. Ferdinand Von Aegir falls asleep and falls off his horse.

Pent is now the last man standing and is declared the winner. Captain Haar and Captain Haar wake up and arrive to the battlefield but are disqualified for being late. They are in shock at how there could be another version of themselves but decide that it isn’t worth worrying about and decide to take another nap.

Edited by Whisky

FE4: Dew

FE6: Noah

FE7: Glass Canas

FE8: Lyon

FE9: Brom

FE10: Aran

FE11: Est

FE12: Uh... Est again?

FE14: Setsuna, I guess

FE16: Raphael

...I don't know that any of them would want to fight, actually. That said, if they did, I think that Dew would win. Not in combat or anything, Aran would probably take that, but Dew would take everyone's money so that they all get evicted from their residences.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

I know a guy whose favorite Shadow Dragon character is actually Gharnef.

I like this guy, based taste here.

Anyway, mine, or at least the ones I care enough to remember:

FE7: Legault (poor bastard)

FE8: Valter (solid chance of wining)

FE9/10: Zihark (eehhh, blessed post!Tower version with Alondite has a chance but not likely)

FE16: Hubert (the other solid contender)

Going by weapon triangle and FE:H shenanigans, Valter's the clear winner because that man can cream red units, even mages like no tomorrow. If we're talking timeskip Hubert, though, Hubie-kun's sneaky enough that I can see him laying a trap in advance, or having a ranged magic attack, and/or pitting everyone else against each other, not to mention being crafty enough to avoid a dagger or sword to the face. FE10 Zihark has solid res and with a ranged Alondite if he avoids being OHKO'd, could maybe take out anyone who's not Valter, but not likely to be the last one standing.

I'd be betting on my man Zihark but only for favoritism reasons, not realistic ones. : P

7 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

I like this guy, based taste here.

Same. I need to know more about this based person.

9 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

I'd be betting on my man Zihark but only for favoritism reasons, not realistic ones. : P

He can always use a wyvernslayer can't he? I don't play Heroes so I wouldn't know how he does there, but I imagine RD Zihark could beat Valter in this type of fight. If he has Wrath and Resolve, he could try dodge-tanking Valter while landing criticals. I can see Valter just screwing around with Legault before ending him mercilessly, and Zihark would try slicing him with Alondite's range (I think he uses a spear and a killer lance, but he prefers using the killer lance). Hubert, being someone who would never attack close up in combat, would probably use his enemy exclusive Meteor to hit Valter as well, since Zihark has actual res. I think Zihark would take one heavy blow, but he'd barely live (his luck sucks, but that's why I just give him Meg's skill of never getting crit'd. Probably replace either wrath or resolve), then land a critical strike to take Valter down. Of course, Hubert could probably just finish him off from range. Fight smart. I was trying to prove Zihark's victory, but just gave it to Hubert in the end. Whoops.

5 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

Same. I need to know more about this based person.

He can always use a wyvernslayer can't he? I don't play Heroes so I wouldn't know how he does there, but I imagine RD Zihark could beat Valter in this type of fight. If he has Wrath and Resolve, he could try dodge-tanking Valter while landing criticals. I can see Valter just screwing around with Legault before ending him mercilessly, and Zihark would try slicing him with Alondite's range (I think he uses a spear and a killer lance, but he prefers using the killer lance). Hubert, being someone who would never attack close up in combat, would probably use his enemy exclusive Meteor to hit Valter as well, since Zihark has actual res. I think Zihark would take one heavy blow, but he'd barely live (his luck sucks, but that's why I just give him Meg's skill of never getting crit'd. Probably replace either wrath or resolve), then land a critical strike to take Valter down. Of course, Hubert could probably just finish him off from range. Fight smart. I was trying to prove Zihark's victory, but just gave it to Hubert in the end. Whoops.

bwahaha, you tried more than me, I give you the ol' tip of the hat. :D  You're absolutely right that wyrmslayers are a thing in the series; which I completely forgot, oops.

On 10/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Darn, I wasn't even factoring in terrain. That, uh...that works pretty well, actually. Tina breaks the meta, guys. The only choice is for everyone to attack her at once, or they'll just get all their weapons stolen and lose.

Well she can only steal like 3 weapons in total (right?). Plus it's not like she can actually use Forseti. And she's from Thracia,  so other units will be able to capture her and steal back their stuff.

Edited by Jotari

58 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well she can only steal like 3 weapons in total (right?). Plus it's not like she can actually use Forseti. And she's from Thracia,  so other units will be able to capture her and steal back their stuff

It's 4 weapons or items. The plan would be to take the weapons of the strongest foes so they get defeated by everyone else on the big battlefield, while she probably has a light tome of some kind to try fighting back. The meta win is only an easy W if she teams up with a 2nd healer to hammerne the thief staff. Since Tina's just a child, I imagine it'd be easy to get other staff users to feel pity or to not want to see any harm come to her. They can be extremely far away from everyone else, since Thracia staves have unlimited range, making it impossible for anyone to catch up to them before their weapon is stolen. Of course, the fight would inevitably come between Tina and the 2nd staff user, and the victor would probably depend on if Tina actually stole a legendary light tome or not, unless Tina steals the companion's weapon immediately before they fight, but that could be hard to do. I think she still has a chance of victory without a helper if she uses other staves, like berserk, sleep, silence, etc, but she would easily lose if anyone actually catches her in time, which depends on just how far she is from everyone else. Really, I used Tina as an example to prove that FE4 Lewyn isn't a guaranteed victory, not that Tina would win in the fight. She's the wild card that makes chaos stir in the battle, and I like that. I mean I could've just said FE13 Grima with Hawkeye, but that isn't as silly.

22 minutes ago, defensedefumer said:

I should be shocked that the avatar characters (Kris, Corrin, Robin and Byleth) are not anybody's favourite so far.... or should I?

Why pick Corrin when you have Arthur?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:36 PM, defensedefumer said:

Here is mine:

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance: Mia. This energetic swordmaster was gusty enough to survive the events of this game.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Micaiah. One of the main lords of the game. Leader of the Dawn Brigade, and a light priestess.

Fire Emblem Birthright: Kagero. This ninja is an expert dagger user, and married Ryoma in my playthrough.

Fire Emblem Conquest: Effie. As a General, Effie has high defences and moderate resistance. She married Corrin in my playthrough.

Fire Emblem Revelations: Camilla. As a Maglig knight, She is both a spell caster and axe user. She married Kaze in my playthrough.

Fire Emblem Three Houses: Sylvain. In my playthrough he was a dark knight, and married Dorothea.

Let the fight begin!

In a Roman-style coliseum, Alm and Mia immediately lock blades to determine who is the better sword user. Alm is, and knocks Mia out stone cold. 

Meanwhile Kagero watches in the shadows while Camilla and Sylvain duel. Distracted by Camilla's assets, Sylvain goes down.

Effie moves to engage Micaiah, but Micaiah's magic gets one good hit of Effie. Effie's wary fighter skill allows her to take the damage, and with a quick swing of her lance, Micaiah is KOed.

Alm sees his opportunity to take out Effie quickly, but Effie is tougher than she looks. After a prolonged fight,  Alm's sendscale take out Effie, at the expense of his HP. Kagero siezes this opportunity to deliver a silent takedown on Alm.

With only Camilla and Kagero left, Kagero makes use of her high speed to chip away at Camilla's health. But the Nohr Princess only needs to be lucky once. With a single strike of her axe, Camilla wins.

Now that I have played Tokyo Mirage Sessions (for the Switch), I feel that I must update the list,

Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Eleonora. This archer has Virion as her mirage, and is able to utilize lightning and fire attacks in addition to her bow.

Let the fight (Round 2) begin!

Similar to the earlier fight, Mia seeks out the other sword user Alm. She locks blade, but Alm is the superior hero. So Alm knocks her out easily.

Kagero sees the harmless looking Eleonora and attempts to floor her first. Eleonora changes into her mirage form and uses the arrow advantage (over daggers) to beat Kagero.

Sylvain and Camilla lock magic and axes. However, Sylvain reveals his weakness towards pretty women and loses to Camilla.

Micaiah eyes Effie and hits her a Thani tomb. Effie tanks a blow because her wary fighter skill prevents Micaiah from following up. Effie stops forward to KO Micaiah with the back of her lance.

Now the fight comes down to Alm, Effie, Eleonora and Camilla. 

Alm spars with Effie, but she is tougher than Alm expected. With his last HP, Alm uses sendscale to defeat Effie.

Eleonora fires arrow after arrow and easily beats down the tired Camilla (as she fought neck-to-neck with Sylvain earlier). 

Eleonora now faces Alm and uses lightning magic to defeat Alm.

Winner: Eleonora