Hello folks Long time lurker (on the site) but newbie on the boards.

Pokejedservo

Hey there this is Pokejedservo, member of the Online VA community since July of 06 and a Fanfic writer for even longer than that as you can out more about my various different works at...

https://sites.google.com/view/pokejedservo-productions/home

In which I have occasionally done some fanfic that is Fire Emblem related. Anyways the FE games that I primarily play are the 3DS Trilogy, & Three Houses. However I have also played the original FE (both NES & the DS Remake) and Fire Emblem Binding Blade for the GBA. So this is my introduction thread here on the boards, so hello.

Will do and thank you, I would post more but I am still considered to be a "New Member" therefore I have posting restrictions. Do I have to do some posts at the "Far From the Forest" boards in order to get out of "New Member" status or what?

5 hours ago, Pokejedservo said:

Will do and thank you, I would post more but I am still considered to be a "New Member" therefore I have posting restrictions. Do I have to do some posts at the "Far From the Forest" boards in order to get out of "New Member" status or what?

Ironically the answer is that you need to make an unspecified number of posts anywhere but "Far From the Forest". Its an unfortunate precaution made to deter spambots from overrunning the place.

10 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ironically the answer is that you need to make an unspecified number of posts anywhere but "Far From the Forest". Its an unfortunate precaution made to deter spambots from overrunning the place.

Ah I see, duly noted.