FEH Dragon builds

Marsbar66

Hey no idea if this has been done before and hopefully allowed (if not let me know/remove post)

I just wanted to see peoples builds of all the dragons in the FEH game all in one place

I have almost all the dragons available in the game so far just missing 3 I think 

These are some of mine definitely not perfect but they get the job done minus naga and mila whom I'm still trying to figure out what I want from them lol

2ECD85E6-E32E-40A8-B952-B45A7260E6A2.png

828FC5D8-6DF7-4EBA-A763-906D8E8701EA.png

312D8DFD-74D7-45C8-88DA-B6D7DBDE1A23.png

9022035C-5944-4A3E-9D5C-ADC2DE30787F.png

10373080-FD83-4441-9C03-3A0FC5042F0C.png

Man, it's been a while since I really built a dragon, but M!Kana is still solid even after all these years. I'm too tired to bother remembering the details at the moment, but I may write out some dragons later.

Edit: Well, my M!Kana is +10 with 10 dragonflowers. He has his Dusk Dragonstone, Ardent Sacrifice, Ignis, Brazen Def/Res 3, Renewal 3, Ward Dragons, and Seal Atk 3. He has 50HP, 54Atk, 40Spd, 37Def, and 35Res.

Edited by Mercakete

Well here are my Myrrh's.
3azXBSR.pngdIFGfEZ.png

I've also got Duo Myrrh, but she is unmerged, unflowered and running her base kit so I don't see much point in posting her up. Though I suppose to be fair there really isn't anything special about these two builds either. If I ever get someone with Dragon's Ire that I am willing to fodder, Green Myrrh would really like that skill. Green Myrrh is my Tempest go to. Her defense is kind of lackluster these days, but since her refine greatly relaxed the requirement to activate her effect(from needing >foe def+5 to needing >foe def+1) I find she still functions well enough for autobattle to do its thing. Spooky Myrrh meanwhile joins Amelia, Armored Lyn, and Fallen Tiki in hammering on the Rokkrs(Team Special Fighter! Go!)

On 10/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, Mercakete said:

Man, it's been a while since I really built a dragon, but M!Kana is still solid even after all these years. I'm too tired to bother remembering the details at the moment, but I may write out some dragons later.

Edit: Well, my M!Kana is +10 with 10 dragonflowers. He has his Dusk Dragonstone, Ardent Sacrifice, Ignis, Brazen Def/Res 3, Renewal 3, Ward Dragons, and Seal Atk 3. He has 50HP, 54Atk, 40Spd, 37Def, and 35Res.

I should have invested into those dragon units cause to me this is a pretty sturdy reptilian 😂 the first 2yrs of the game I had no idea merges did things so I defs missed out, thanks for sharing this 

What's your opinion on brazen skills in general I'm almost on the fence if i should be switching them out with another skills

I usually like my dragon builds to have a heavy HP since I like to test the playing field with my dragon units 

12 hours ago, Usana said:

Well here are my Myrrh's.
3azXBSR.pngdIFGfEZ.png

I've also got Duo Myrrh, but she is unmerged, unflowered and running her base kit so I don't see much point in posting her up. Though I suppose to be fair there really isn't anything special about these two builds either. If I ever get someone with Dragon's Ire that I am willing to fodder, Green Myrrh would really like that skill. Green Myrrh is my Tempest go to. Her defense is kind of lackluster these days, but since her refine greatly relaxed the requirement to activate her effect(from needing >foe def+5 to needing >foe def+1) I find she still functions well enough for autobattle to do its thing. Spooky Myrrh meanwhile joins Amelia, Armored Lyn, and Fallen Tiki in hammering on the Rokkrs(Team Special Fighter! Go!)

Damn I'm amazed when people max out seasonal units my luck with them are usually bad so I'm already impressed with the Halloween myrrh,her defense nice up lol, I'm pretty sure seiros has the ire but I dont think I could ever fodder her lol

Do you use any dragon units for aether raids? Cause when I use dragons in that mode and they get destroyed 😂😂

Fallen tiki unmerged is pretty good by itself and is the armored Lynn the wedding one?

I still need to build a solid rokkers team I usually throw edelgard and a 1 or 2 dragons and hope for the best 😂😂😂

I don't trust auto-battles with my units they never act right lol

Thanks for sharing I'm still trying to get a hang of building and understanding some of the skills since they have gotten so long now

20 hours ago, Marsbar66 said:

I should have invested into those dragon units cause to me this is a pretty sturdy reptilian 😂 the first 2yrs of the game I had no idea merges did things so I defs missed out, thanks for sharing this 

What's your opinion on brazen skills in general I'm almost on the fence if i should be switching them out with another skills

I usually like my dragon builds to have a heavy HP since I like to test the playing field with my dragon units 

Oh, he is definitely good at taking hits, even after so long after his release! I think he's somewhat underappreciated, but when his GHB first came out, he was actually one of the better units to use for clearing it. As for Brazen skills, I think they can certainly be handy. Keep a little extra in reserve, you know? Though, that's also the style of play I prefer: no one-shots. One-shots are boring. I'd rather there be a back and forth, so I really like sturdy units, and tend to bait and counter-kill (so, I'm largely an EP (enemy phase) fighter.) That said, I haven't changed his skill set in a very long time. He still works amazingly for me, but skills like Dragon Wall seem like they'd be pretty great. When original Idunn came out, I was pretty impressed. She's very tanky. That said, I prefer infantry units. I haven't looked much into the gameplay aspect lately, though. I used to be super into creating unique builds, but since it's not that easy to acquire fun skills (it's a slow trickle, especially for F2P people like me) I've mostly been about collecting favorite units like dolls. Maybe I'll look back into building units again sometime, but honestly, life's just been so busy lately that I don't know if it's worth it for me right now.