Create-a-hero revival thread

Jotari

Old Create a hero thread hasn't been posted  in since June, but I've been harboring an idea for a while that I've been wanting to post. So here's a new thread for people to play around in.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/d/d3/BasilioPortrait.png

HP: 61 (including weapon)

Atk: 45 (including weapon)

Spd: 18

Def:43

Res:30

Weapon:  Vengeance Axe  Mt 16. Grants HP+5. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, if Cooldown Count is at its maximum value, grants cooldown count-1. When Special triggers, deal damage - damage deal to unit (Max 30). Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Reprisal

A Skill:Def/Res Push 4: At the start of combat, if Unit's HP > 25%, grants Def/Res+7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit

B Skill: Vantage

C Skill: Gules Gambit: During combat, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants: "If unit's HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.)" Cannot be inherited.

So I saw a Youtube comment asking when we're getting Def/Res Push. It was an obvious joke, as the push skills increase stats, but at the cost of draining HP, and only work when you're over a HP threshold. So a skill that only increases defense and resistance, but penalizes you with a HP penalty is fundamentally contradictory in design. As it doesn't actually help you get any tankier. But my mind is one that loathes an incomplete set (Defiant Res seal when!?), so I thought about a type of set up that might actually benefit from such a contradictory skill. The idea here is to be a Vengance build. Basilio needs to get to a low HP total, but he also needs to survive. And since he's dumping speed as a stat, it means he's going to be doubled by everything. This will ideally bring him to low health, but not kill him, for the majority of the cast with Def/Res working. And if his defense are pushed high enough that he doesn't take damage at all, it doesn't matter, since the skills effect will still drain HP to make him stronger.

Why did I pick Basilio to give this strange build to? Well the primary reason is actually because I wanted to use the Vengance Axe (I actually wanted to do this since before Owain's new refine, but fortunately he gave me the precise text I could use) and him and Vaike are the only potential axe wielders in the cast (unless they want to use that one Death's Embrace boss who kills that random traitor near the start of the game). Basilio also has a notable plot moment in the story that would synergize well, namely when he is "killed" by Walhart. This translates to giving him miracle on his C skill, but only if he's adjacent to an ally (said ally requirement being a reference to Flavia). This means his ability to survive is immense, as very few units in the game will be able to carve through his massive HP pool in one attack. They'll likely shave off 80% of his HP and then Gules Gambit will kick in upon being doubled leaving him at 1HP. Once he's low on HP, he is then able to activate Reprisal on almost every attack dealing a whooping 50 points of additional damage before you even take into account his attack stat. Couple this with Vantage and he becomes a monster who can kill all close range enemies before they even have a chance to attack. Alternatively, you could replace Vantage and Reprisal with Vengeance and Special Spiral respectively to make him a player phase nuke that can reach even more absurd damage levels,

Does this make Def/Res viable? Well, probably not. In all likelihood you'd probably want to replace it with Distant Counter so he can Vantage kill ranged enemies too, but it's at least some way in which the skill could be created and provide useful. I would post a Flavia moveset to go along with him, but my sense of authenticity could only make her a sword infantry and my body rejects the notion of inventing a sword infantry unit at this time.

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Jotari said:

So I saw a Youtube comment asking when we're getting Def/Res Push. It was an obvious joke, as the push skills increase stats, but at the cost of draining HP, and only work when you're over a HP threshold. So a skill that only increases defense and resistance, but penalizes you with a HP penalty is fundamentally contradictory in design. As it doesn't actually help you get any tankier.

It actually does make you tankier, though, at least in game modes where you only need to take one or two rounds of combat, like Arena. Def/Res Push 4 would boost your Def and Res by 7 and reduce your HP by 5, meaning if you get doubled and take damage in combat, you end up taking 9 less damage than if you didn't have the skill equipped.

Fury was one of the better options for bulky units in the early meta (after the first Arena rework) for a similar reason.

The only real reason why Def/Res Push would be worthless is the fact that Bracing Stance (and a hypothetical Def/Res Unity) is strictly better on enemy-phase units, and Def/Res Solo is strictly better on dual-phase units. Def/Res Push isn't bad on its own, but it's just horribly outclassed by other skills due to the fact that it's a tier 4 skill that's only as strong as similar tier 3 skills.

It is worth noting, however, that fixed recoil damage is much more detrimental if the unit has percentage damage reduction, as the recoil damage obviously ignores damage reduction.

34 minutes ago, Jotari said:

But my mind is one that loathes an incomplete set (Defiant Res seal when!?), so I thought about a type of set up that might actually benefit from such a contradictory skill.

I'm still waiting for Lull Def/Res.

46 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It actually does make you tankier, though, at least in game modes where you only need to take one or two rounds of combat, like Arena. Def/Res Push 4 would boost your Def and Res by 7 and reduce your HP by 5, meaning if you get doubled and take damage in combat, you end up taking 9 less damage than if you didn't have the skill equipped.

Fury was one of the better options for bulky units in the early meta (after the first Arena rework) for a similar reason.

The only real reason why Def/Res Push would be worthless is the fact that Bracing Stance (and a hypothetical Def/Res Unity) is strictly better on enemy-phase units, and Def/Res Solo is strictly better on dual-phase units. Def/Res Push isn't bad on its own, but it's just horribly outclassed by other skills due to the fact that it's a tier 4 skill that's only as strong as similar tier 3 skills.

It is worth noting, however, that fixed recoil damage is much more detrimental if the unit has percentage damage reduction, as the recoil damage obviously ignores damage reduction.

All valid points. Though damage reduction is slowly becoming so omnipresent, it almost feels like all defense boosting skills just aren't worth it anymore.

I'm still waiting for Lull Def/Res.

At least hypothetical Lull Def/Res can be useful. Defiant Res is probably the worst skill in the game XD But you can't give me the other three defiant skills as seals and just not expect me to want to see Defiant Res too.

Edited by Jotari

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

All valid points. Though damage reduction is slowly becoming so omnipresent, it almost feels like all defense boosting skills just aren't worth it anymore.

Mathematically speaking, damage reduction doesn't actually reduce the effectiveness of Def and Res. Def and Res still contribute 1 point to a unit's bulk, even with damage reduction.

What damage reduction actually does is increase the contribution to bulk from HP.

The bulk (total effective Atk needed to kill in n hits) formula looks like this:

[bulk] = [Def or Res] × n + [HP] ÷ (1 − [total damage reduction])

This is why Def and Res Push skills are so bad for tanks with damage reduction compared to other defensive skills. With 30% damage reduction (e.g. Caduceus Staff), HP's contribution is scaled up by 1.43×. This means that while you gain 7 bulk per hit from the additional Def or Res, you lose 7.14 bulk every time the recoil hits you instead of the usual 5. If you're getting doubled, you're effectively only gaining 6.86 bulk from the Push skill, which is worse than a tier 3 Stance skill (which gives 4 × 2 = 8 bulk over two hits)

This is also why Fallen Edelgard's passive healing is so valuable (and why you want to run Mystic Boost on her). 14 HP regeneration after every round of combat regenerates a massive 23.3 bulk for her if you can limit the enemy to only one round of combat on your enemy phase.

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

Atk: 45 (including weapon)

I find the thought of Basilio having only 29 base Atk rather funny.

Weapon:  Vengeance Axe  Mt 16. Grants HP+5. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, if Cooldown Count is at its maximum value, grants cooldown count11. When Special triggers, deal damage - damage deal to unit (Max 30). Cannot be inherited.

I'd switch out Time's Pulse for Special Spiral, which would allow him to activate his Special on every round of combat on enemy phase instead of just the first and also allow him to run Vengeance instead of Reprisal.

Does this make Def/Res viable? Well, probably not. In all likelihood you'd probably want to replace it with Distant Counter so he can Vantage kill ranged enemies too, but it's at least some way in which the skill could be created and provide useful. I would post a Flavia moveset to go along with him, but my sense of authenticity could only make her a sword infantry and my body rejects the notion of inventing a sword infantry unit at this time.

Players would definitely want to switch Def/Res Push out for Fury 4 for a melee-only build or a Distant Counter Push skill once the Def or Res versions are released.

Edited by Ice Dragon

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'd switch out Time's Pulse for Special Spiral, which would allow him to activate his Special on every round of combat on enemy phase instead of just the first and also allow him to run Vengeance instead of Reprisal.

I did consider that, and even mention how players will probably want to put Vengeance and Special Spiral on him, but I kind of want him to have Reprisal so he can unironically run reprisal, which is one of the worst special skills, and it'd just sort of be weird if for his base kit he go Vengeance on both a weapon and a skill. Though I guess Reprisal could still be used if the weapon runs Special Spiral 2 as opposed to Special Spiral 3.

Edited by Jotari

Neat build with the def/res push!  I see the logic in there and agree the missing skills bug me as well.

I was thinking the other night about Stefan potentially being in the upcoming Tellius new heroes banner (whenever it gets here), and what would work with him. Not a full build yet, but a 5-star something like...

Vague Katti - NFU, slaying, locked to him.

Astra - (duh)

Atk/Spd Ideal 4 - feels like it jives with his "peak swordsman" sort of vibe.

Special Spiral 3 - idunno something about it just seems to fit the guy. Works well with Astra too.

Edited by kradeelav
brain did a derp

1 hour ago, kradeelav said:

Neat build with the def/res push!  I see the logic in there and agree the missing skills bug me as well.

I was thinking the other night about Stefan potentially being in the upcoming Tellius new heroes banner (whenever it gets here), and what would work with him. Not a full build yet, but a 5-star something like...

Vague Katti - NFU, slaying, locked to him.

Astra - (duh)

Atk/Spd Ideal 4 - feels like it jives with his "peak swordsman" sort of vibe.

Special Spiral 3 - idunno something about it just seems to fit the guy. Works well with Astra too.

That's a pretty basic set up for a Swordmaster style unit. I don't think I'd pull on something like that. I hope if we do get Stefan they'd give him some interaction with Beast units to reflect his branded heritage. Maybe some crazy powerful effect if he's in range of a beast and a non-beast ally. Or maybe as a support unit having a tactics skill that targets based on weapons rather than movement type.

1 hour ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Igantz: Worldy Artist

HP: 40

Atk: 48 (including weapon)

Spd: 30

Def: 27

Res: 29

Weapon: Silver Bow+

Assist: Rally Spd/Res+

Special: Luna

A Skill:  Steady Posture

B Skill: Seal Spd

C Skill: Def Tactic

Silver Bow+, in 2021! That  would simply not fly :0 There's no real weapon from Three Houses for him given he doesn't have a crest and all the noteworthy weapons in that game are crest weapons, but I'm sure they'd make up something for him like Merchant's Bow or something. The Zoltan weapons are also up for grabs. Ignatz's personal in Three Houses also increases hit hit rate, so he'd be a good candidate for some kind of built in Dead Eye effect that ignores damage reduction, given damage reduction is coded as dodging a lot of the time.

Edited by Jotari

40 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Silver Bow+, in 2021!

Speaking of which, I'd like to propose:

Ellerean (blue tome infantry)

HP: 49
Atk: 39
Spd: 37
Def: 30
Res: 16
Total: 171

Weapon: Thoron+
Assist: [empty]
Special: Growing Thunder
A: Brazen Atk/Spd 3
B: Desperation 3
C: [empty]

Instant demote unit. Stats are loosely based on his stats from New Mystery.

Growing Thunder because the only other source in the standard pool is Hubert. Desperation 3 as a 4-star unlock so that I have an alternative to Shanna.

Edited by Ice Dragon

@Jotari Interesting build for Basilio. Since I'm expecting an Awakening banner to come out next I'd think Vaike would be there and have a prf axe with an effect similar to Owain's refine. The refine effect on Missiletainn is basically Counter, and I think Vaike x Lissa is the common pair, but lets not get into that. A lot of the characters that I care about are already in the game, so how about an alt.

Selena(Fates) - Blue Bow Cavalier

Weapon - Competitive Arch: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally grants +5 to all stats, and negates effects that prevent unit's follow-up attack or guarantee's foe's follow-up attack. If foe's Atk > unit's Atk before combat, or that unit or an ally has acted during the same phase, unit makes an immediate follow-up attack and grants special cooldown +1 during combat.

Special - Luna

A - Atk/Spd Catch 4

B - Spd/Def Far Trace 3

C -  Fatal Smoke.

HP: 38

Atk: 37

Spd: 41

Res: 21

I wanted to mix some things in from her other versions. The lower attack condition can help against strong units that might kill her on retaliation, and it checks the visible stat so it's easier to work around. She'll also need NFU to make her meta relevant. Her goal is to get two attacks off and nuke with Luna, I want to give +10 damage on special, but that's overtuning a bit I feel. This should also work on enemy phase, but her bulk isn't the greatest.

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Speaking of which, I'd like to propose:

Ellerean (blue tome infantry)

Atk: 39
Spd: 37
Res: 16
Total: 171

Weapon: Thoron+
Assist: [empty]
Special: Growing Thunder
A: Brazen Atk/Spd 3
B: Desperation 3
😄 [empty]

Instant demote unit. Stats are loosely based on his stats from New Mystery.

Growing Thunder because the only other source in the standard pool is Hubert. Desperation 3 as a 4-star unlock so that I have an alternative to Shanna.

Uh. You bring me pain with such a trashy unit. But it's unfortunately entirely accurate to how little creativity they're willing to put into free units. Balthus deserved so much more. That being said, I like that your Ellerrean has defense, accurate to his own game and something of a niche. Could make a decent +10 project.

8 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

@Jotari Interesting build for Basilio. Since I'm expecting an Awakening banner to come out next I'd think Vaike would be there and have a prf axe with an effect similar to Owain's refine. The refine effect on Missiletainn is basically Counter, and I think Vaike x Lissa is the common pair, but lets not get into that. A lot of the characters that I care about are already in the game, so how about an alt.

Selena(Fates) - Blue Bow Cavalier

Weapon - Competitive Arch: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally grants +5 to all stats, and negates effects that prevent unit's follow-up attack or guarantee's foe's follow-up attack. If foe's Atk > unit's Atk before combat, or that unit or an ally has acted during the same phase, unit makes an immediate follow-up attack and grants special cooldown +1 during combat.

Special - Luna

A - Atk/Spd Catch 4

B - Spd/Def Far Trace 3

C -  Fatal Smoke.

HP: 38

Atk: 37

Spd: 41

Res: 21

I wanted to mix some things in from her other versions. The lower attack condition can help against strong units that might kill her on retaliation, and it checks the visible stat so it's easier to work around. She'll also need NFU to make her meta relevant. Her goal is to get two attacks off and nuke with Luna, I want to give +10 damage on special, but that's overtuning a bit I feel. This should also work on enemy phase, but her bulk isn't the greatest.

Selena's already in the game though. Is this an idea for some kind of seasonal or something?

15 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Marth has like, 5 sword infantry alts. At least this Selena has a differently move and weapon type.

Yeah, and the Fates Selena we do have is borderline unusable because her Atk is so bad.

Even though I +10’d that Selena, I still might not use her as my bonus unit in the upcoming Arena season. Spider Sophia at least has Atk to kill shit with and an inheritable weapon that’s better than Selena’s Prf weapon.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Marth has like, 5 sword infantry alts. At least this Selena has a differently move and weapon type.

Yeah, but I doubt we're going to be getting Legendary or Brave Selena any time soon.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Yeah, but I doubt we're going to be getting Legendary or Brave Selena any time soon.

They haven't done any in quite a while, but we do have "standard" alts for several characters (Reinhardt, Olwen, Nino, Eirika, Chrom, Olivia, and Hinoka). I doubt they'll make more anytime soon, as it seems like they're prioritizing representation these days, but it's still a possibility.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Selena's already in the game though. Is this an idea for some kind of seasonal or something?

Yeah it's just a hypothetical alt. Like how they had Kinshi Hinoka. I don't know if when they add Severa they'll make her a Bow Knight since her canon upgraded class was Hero from the Future Past DLC. Maybe my Virion x Cordelia ship will be affirmed.

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They haven't done any in quite a while, but we do have "standard" alts for several characters (Reinhardt, Olwen, Nino, Eirika, Chrom, Olivia, and Hinoka). I doubt they'll make more anytime soon, as it seems like they're prioritizing representation these days, but it's still a possibility.

I expect we'll see young Sothe at some point if that counts for a standard alt. Possibly Young Finn, but I don't really expect any of the other characters that appear in both Jugdral/Tellius games (oh, well other than Brigid, obviously).

Edited by Jotari

10 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I expect we'll see young Sothe at some point if that counts for a standard alt. Possibly Young Finn, but I don't really expect any of the other characters that appear in both Jugdral/Tellius games (oh, well other than Brigid, obviously).

Versions from different games (like the Echoes versions of the Whitewings, Awakening Anna, etc.) I don't really consider to be in the same category as the ones I previously listed (which are internally named with just a suffix "2", unlike the Whitewings alts, which have the suffix "ECHOES", Anna with the suffix "KAKUSEI", etc.).

Well sure, but it's all just for fun. I mean, I don't think we'll get Halloween Gilbert as a colorless bow armor dressed as the Invisible Man, but a man can dream, can't he?

8 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Marth has like, 5 sword infantry alts.

Speaking of Marth...here's a parody of sorts.

Subaki: Perfect Prince (Halloween); Sword Infantry

Based on Nohrian Festival DLC art

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/0/08/Subaki_halloween_dlc.png/revision/latest?cb=20160608070818

Weapon - Fauxchion (Mt. 14; Effective against dragon foes. At the start of every fourth turn, restores 10 HP.)

HP: 45

Atk: 35

Spd: 30

Def: 33

Res: 26

Assist - Rally Up Spd+

Special - Aegis

A - Swift Strike

B - Wings of Mercy

C - Def/Res Oath

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

Brom: Rural Juggernaut
A farmer from the Crimean village of Ohma. Father of a big family, with five sons and three daughters. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Class: Armored

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP: 49/52/55
Attack: 41/44/48
Speed: 15/19/22
Defense: 40/43/46
Resistance: 24/27/30

Weapon: Iron Axe
Steel Axe
Silver Axe
Brom’s Axe:
Mt. 16. Rng. 1. Effective against beast foes. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit during combat. When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 10 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.)

Assist: Shove: Pushes target ally 1 space away.

Special: New Moon: Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
Luna: Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.

A Skill: Ohma Shield: Neutralizes "effective against armored" bonuses. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Def+4 during combat. If foe initiates combat, neutralizes bonuses on foe and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
B Skill: Slick Fighter 1: If unit's HP ≥ 75% and foe initiates combat, neutralizes penalties on unit during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Slick Fighter 2: If unit's HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, neutralizes penalties on unit during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Sick Fighter 3: If unit's HP ≥ 25% and foe initiates combat, neutralizes penalties on unit during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
C Skill: Spur Atk 1: Grants Atk+2 to adjacent allies during combat.
Drive Atk 1: Grants Atk+2 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Drive Atk 2: Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Joint Drive Atk: Grants Atk+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk+4 to unit during combat.

I don't think I posted in the previous thread, so here's how I think a proper red-armored, Legendary Zelgius might look like.

Spoiler

Mockup made here.

aeVAxcI.png

Zelgius: Begnion's War-Hero

"To be regarded so highly as a Legendary Hero...I thank you, Summoner. It's as though my dream is realized at last." (A rephrasing of what he says if he defeats Ike in 4-Endgame (2) of RD.)

Legendary Hero (Wind) (This and the Spd superboon reflects his Raven Branded blood which makes him faster than most armors on Tellius)

Sword, Armored

Atk: 58 (Superboon)

Spd: 35 (Superboon)

Def: 40

Res: 19 (Superbane)

(Atk, Spd, and Def stats match his RD caps [accounting for weapon Mt in both cases])

Weapon: Zelgius' Claymore (!) : Mt: 16. Accelerates cooldown, Distant Counter, effective against beasts. Can move 1 extra space. If HP ≥ 25%, +2 to all stats. When in combat against beasts or dragons; gain Null-C Disrupt, deal adaptive damage (target the lower of Def or Res), and inflict [Gravity] on foe. (This represents Zelgius' dislike of laguz, and specifically how he easily takes down a tiger and Skrimir like a badass. Though he didn't kill Skrimir and Ranulf, he practically immobilized them with his Branded strength. To reflect this, any beasts or dragons that somehow survive his effective damage {not to mention Black Luna} are left crippled for a turn via Gravity.

Assist: Shove

Special: Black Luna

A Skill: Begnion's Pride (!) : Combines Svalinn Shield (negate armor weakness) and Steady Stance 3 (+6 Atk/Def and inflict cooldown -1 on EP). SS3 will not trigger if adjacent to any beast or dragon allies.

B Skill: Spurn 3 Warp Powder (EDIT: I forgot armors can't learn Spurn. I wasn't sure what B skill to give him anyway, so I'll just give him Warp Powder again)

C Skill: Joint Close Guard (!) : If within 2 spaces of any allies, grants Close Def 2 (+4 Def/Res against melee units on EP) to unit and those allies. (This is meant to reflect Zelgius being a father to his men, and it mirrors L!Micaiah having Joint Dist. Guard)

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade
Added a custom status page quote.

21 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Atk: 58 (Superboon)

Spd: 35 (Superboon)

Def: 40

Res: 19 (Superbane)

That stat spread is one generation behind current.

It's also a really awkward stat spread because having a superboon with a stat of 35 Spd means he'll have either a ridiculously low 5 Spd at level 1 or a ridiculously high 15 Spd at level 1, neither of which really make any sense when compared to a (now) middling 35 Spd at level 40.

35 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Ah...shows what I know. Mainly I wanted to get his skillset out there. At least beast slayers aren't too common yet.

The way stats are calculated is pretty obscure, so it's not exactly common knowledge.

In general, superboons and superbanes for non-HP stats typically sit around the 13-18 range, 23-28 range, and 39-44 range. The farther outside of these ranges the stats get, the more incongruent the level 1 stats get from the level 40 stats.

For more precise reference, though,

• Superboons occur when a unit has a growth rate of 25%, 45%, or 70% (also 5% and 90%, but nothing has a growth rate that low or that high yet). A growth rate of 25% results in 10 points gained between level 1 and level 40, 45% results in 19 points gained between level 1 and level 40, and 70% results in 30 points gained between level 1 and level 40.
    • This is why level-40 stats in the 39-43 range commonly have superboons, as they'll typically have a level 1 stat of 9-13 and a 70% growth rate.
  • Conversely, superbanes occur when a unit has a growth rate of 30%, 50%, or 75% (also 10% and 95%, but again, nothing is in that range). A growth rate of 30% results in 13 points gained between level 1 and level 40, 50% results in 22 points gained between level 1 and level 40, and 75% results in 33 points gained between level 1 and level 40.
    • Halloween male Grima notably has 43 Atk and 43 Def at level 40, but his Atk is 10 at level 1 with a 75% growth rate and his Def is 13 at level 1 with a 70% growth rate, resulting in a superboon in Def, but a superbane in Atk.

Edited by Ice Dragon