October 's Legendary hero prediction thread.

ARMADS!!!

Hi. I'm kinda surprised no one did this thread yet, I was going to create it yesterday but I thought it would be better to wait to see if Champion Fjorm would be in the New Heroes banner (otherwise I would assume she would be the legendary this month I guess).

Well, getting to the point, who do you think/want the legendary to be this month? 

Also, the pair up chart is complete:

Spoiler

akOYmae.png

So do you think it will be expanded or that we will have some new kind of Legendary heroes?

Also, here's the legendary/Mythic Caleendar(as for now) for whoever wants to check it out 

Spoiler

o71cvdevklq71.png

(Thanks to @Tybrosion for both images, and for pointing out that the pair up chart is complete)

We are running out of options on legendaries now (thats why I find it really weird that IS didn't made Champion Fjorm one), like the obvious coices are only Xander, and the opposite sex for the avatars that have legendaries already (F!Byleth, M!Corrin and M!Robin). Oh, and Itsuki (I wouldn't bet that this would ever happen, or at least too soon, but sometimes IS surprises us, like when we got Ullir, so who knows). Specially now with this Ascendant heroes I belive that "legendary" Alfonse (and Kiran, Sharena and whoever else) will actually be Ascendants too and not legendaries.

If IS reeeeally wants to squeze it, they might do a L!Kris (for both genders, so 2 more options) or even Mark (To be honest it would be kind of interesting to see Mark as a playable unit in the game, although doing a Legendary alt for him seems like a kind of shitty idea, but if he ever makes it he could be wielding the hidden Emblem Weapons from FE7 since they are also called "Mark weapons") as they are the remaining avatars, or maybe even go with "deuteragonists" or close friends of the lord (even those who can die without triggering a game over), I mean... They did L!Lilina and L!Julia,  so I can see a L!Caeda, L!Elincia, L!Soren or even a L!Deirdre someday.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

25 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

There is a free slot in green and Triandra and Hel are "good units" so... maybe Xander with Bolverk?

I think it will probably be Blue. Ullr is on her first rerun and that's usually where they put new units. The extra blue slot would be filled with F!Dimitri, which would make blue a good color to put a new Legendary. Banner would round up with Nyx and Charlotte on the other avaliable slots.

I'd like to see a Legendary regular Robin, and since the Smash trailer, I've been wishfully thinking for a Legendary Female Byleth that wields a lance, bow, or axe that flies. Oh, and staff Hoshido Noble Male Corrin.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

14 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I'd like to see a Legendary regular Robin, and since the Smash trailer, I've been wishfully thinking for a Legendary Female Byleth that wields a lance, bow, or axe that flies. Oh, and staff Hoshido Noble Male Corrin.

Yeah, it would be cool. It always bothered me that Fallen F!Robin was legendary but Fallen M!Robin wasn't. So we should have a L!Male Robin someday (not being a fallen version since we already have it). I don't have many hopes for Bylass this month, Bylad just got this Halloween alt so I don't think we are going to have 2 alts for the same character in one month (and also Bylad was the legendary in june anyway, so it would be a little weird to launch 2 L!Byleths almost on a row, only with Micaiah between them)

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

I expect them to expand the chart like usual. Blue should be a safe bet, maybe Corrin M or Robin M? Or Ninian.

Oh, yeah! There's Ninian. That would be neat. But since blue is a safe bet, then what if could be Caeda too? I think she is worthy of a Legendary (If Lilina was, why not her?), maybe she gets the Wing Spear once and for all?

Edited by ARMADS!!!

I’m about 75% sure it’ll be Wing Spear Caeda. Naga is counted as Awakening so Marth’s games don’t have any representation on the Legendary banners anymore, Caeda was always going to get a legendary at some point and this would be a fitting way to introduce her main weapon.

If it isn’t, Ninian is a good bet, Guinivere feels a bit too soon, and Berkut is my longest of long shots guess.

42 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

I’m about 75% sure it’ll be Wing Spear Caeda. Naga is counted as Awakening so Marth’s games don’t have any representation on the Legendary banners anymore, Caeda was always going to get a legendary at some point and this would be a fitting way to introduce her main weapon.

If it isn’t, Ninian is a good bet, Guinivere feels a bit too soon, and Berkut is my longest of long shots guess.

Huh, that's an interesting perspective.

Naga is actually a bit more complicated than that - she's counted as being from both Mystery and Awakening. (She and Legendary Leif are the only non-Harmonics counted for multiple games.) Still, she's listed with the Awakening units, and she's a mythic rather than a legendary.

Going through the game list - ignoring Heroes, FE9, and TMS, the other game that doesn't have any legendaries in the current main rotation (or any mythics, for that matter) is FE8. I wonder if they care enough to do something about that at some point.

Ulir, Fallen Dimitri, and the new Legendary looks like a really stacked roster for blue. Hopefully, they go with Dimitri instead of skipping to Nifl. I don't need more copies of Nifl. Unfortunately, my orbs are probably going to Fjorm, so I probably won't be pulling all that much on this banner, though I might go up to a "+4" budget for this banner (400 USD). We'll see.

Caeda seems like a decent bet, as she still doesn't have a version with her canon weapon type, much less with her canon weapon.

I feel like if they add Ninian, they'd go for a different color than her existing version, so I don't think she'd be that likely this time around.

There's a very slim chance we'd get a Laguz royal, but it's still a possibility. Reyson and Leanne are also slim possibilities.

44 minutes ago, Othin said:

Going through the game list - ignoring Heroes, FE9, and TMS, the other game that doesn't have any legendaries in the current main rotation (or any mythics, for that matter) is FE8. I wonder if they care enough to do something about that at some point.

Probably. L’Arachel, Myrrh and possibly Lyon have a halfway decent chance at a legendary, and Morva will likely get in as a mythic if he gets in at all. But L’Arachel would likely be a staff unit and I’m not sure about colours for the other two.

I also hope the person who usually does these threads is okay.

Edited by TuxedoBird

2 hours ago, TuxedoBird said:

I wonder what they would do with Guinivere (maybe a "Queen of Bern" alt) and Ninian (since she already has a blue breath alt, as IceDragon said, so would they just repeat the same again? because doing another color aside of blue for an ice dragon doesnt make too much sense too)

39 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

I also hope the person who usually does these threads is okay.

Who is the person who usually does these threads? (normally I don't pay attention to who is the OP of threads)

There's precedent for legendary alts matching previous weapon types. Legendary Ike, Hector, Marth, Roy, Eliwood, Edelgard, Corrin, Dimitri, Claude, and Sigurd each have a main-pool version with the exact same weapon and movement type as their legendary versions.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

There's precedent for legendary alts matching previous weapon types. Legendary Ike, Hector, Marth, Roy, Eliwood, Edelgard, Corrin, Dimitri, Claude, and Sigurd each have a main-pool version with the exact same weapon and movement type as their legendary versions.

...Well, thats right. I actually was even thinking about Marth when I wrote that but i had forgotten the others. But it seems somewhat different for me, like, these lords' weapon and mov types are a bit more iconic than Ninian being an infantry blue manakete. Idk. Actually nothing wrong if they DID repeat it, but I think it would be better if something was different like maybe a flyer? 

Actually, each time I think about a legendary Ninian she sounds cooler, it would be the first Legendary refresher so she would probably have an OP dance (maybe with the effects of her rings, or maybe the rings could be in a skill). But my bets are still in Wing Spear Caeda this month.

Edit: Actually, I forgot L!Azura. Ninian would be the second L! refresher, but still should have an OP dance.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

I'm in the boat that is going to guess a blue Legendary Hero this month. I also would like to see the new legendary hero be from Archanea like Caeda or even Female Kris (since Male Kris already got an alt this year)

2 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

because doing another color aside of blue for an ice dragon doesnt make too much sense too

We've already had ice magic in both other colors with Blizzard being green and Mirage Rod being red.

Corrin and Kana, who are associated with water, have so far appeared between the four of them as blue, green, and colorless.

Legendary actual Robin would be cool. I don't care what IS tries to tell us, Grima is not Robin. Different name and different personality. If we're treating Camus, Zeke, and Sirius as "different entities" they really have no excuse to consider Grima and Robin one and the same.

Although I don't think he's coming this month (actually, maybe he will and IS will make him a blue dragon again), Legendary male Corrin is probably a given. As well as Xander. Uh ... I guess Ninian could be a choice for this month, since she has about the same importance as Lilina? Can't think of too many blue options.

I actually was gonna create prediction banner today since I was really waiting for Daisy Jane to do it and I hope they are ok, but anyway Armads was faster than me.

-----October Banner-------

Red has literally no value so Nyx will taking the free spot.
Roy (Bonus Doubler, Renewal 3)
Mirabilis (Fort. Def/Res 3, Sabotage Def 3, Def/Res Gap 3)
Nyx (Spd/Res Solo 4, Null Follow-Up 3)

Blue the only color with most value this banner, between first Ullr rerun and most likely F!Dimitri, in other words we can be sure 100% blue legendary.
Ullr (Deadeye, Life and Death 4, Time Pulse 3)
F!Dimitri (Atk/Spd Solo 4, Odd Tempest 3)
New Legendary here.

Green has old Hel and good dancer that has bad time with Mila, so green is behind blue value, not to mention we had green last month, aka Charlotte taking free spot.
Hel (Distant Counter, Guard Bearing 3)
Triandra (Atk/Spd 4, Aerobatics 3, Spd/Rein 3)
Charlotte (Swift Sparrow 3, Frenzy 3, Time Pulse 3

Valentia taking over Colorless.
Alm (Darting blow 4, Null Follow-Up 3, Odd Atk Wave 3)
Duma (Def/Res Solo 3, Bold Fighter 3)
Mila (Rally Def/Res+, Bracing Stance 3, Sabotage Atk 3)

-----Blessing------
Banpei-kun was the dataminer I checked for blessings but He is gone, Last check up was on August with October being Earth and this still holds true, when Otr banner came out, IS gave us the incoming Seasons.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210930-191510.png

Legendary banner drops on 29th, Earth season starting and Water season ending on 26th.

In other words we are getting a Blue Earth Legendary.

---Personal Prediction---

It's not from Tellius, we just had Micaiah, I'm almost sure it's not Caeda since we had three months ago her Summer version, she will probably be coming until next year. As for who else can be? I don't know right now, will have to see which actual are candidate and fit more and less blue earth.

November still looks like Red and December Colorless.

Edited by Naoshi

I'm guessing this legendary will be blue, going off the pattern of the new one sharing with a pervious ones first rerun (Ullr in this case). With the 3rd slot being fallen Dimitri.

As for who could fit blue. A lance flyer Caeda is my guess.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Earth suggests against Caeda and Ninian, although they've been random enough that who knows.

There is no Heart element, so I'd say anything is fair game for Caeda.

Edited by Ice Dragon

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There is no Heart element, so I'd say anything is fair game for Caeda.

For Caeda, I'd think Wind>Water>Fire>Earth.

Yeah, I also agree that it must be either Caeda (lance and almost certainly flying, with Wing Lance) or Ninian (blue breath, either infantry or flying, not idea about her weapon, some OP dance as support skill probably involving her rings). Otherwise, maybe Deirdre? (since generally light tomes are blue in FEH).

Now I started to consider what @Naoshi said though, about not being Caeda this month because of the summer alt, its surely something to have in mind. But I still think she miiight have a chance (I can't think right now of any hero who had 2 alts in 3 months, but there must be someone)...Well, or not, I'm very indecise now. But I have to admit that I'm now pretty excited to see what a L!Caeda would be like...she will have to be better than the others right? (or at least on par), so she will surely have eff against sword, lance, axe, colorless bow and armoured foes like most Caeda's alts have but probably be even better (and with her, we would have 3 Caedas to control the weapon triangle, all having eff against this 5 kinds of enemies, I'm not counting OG Caeda and Bridal Caeda since they don't have this eff on their weapons)

Also, sorry Naoshi for doing the thread before you, not sure if this is something you mind or you were just telling us. Just apologizing in case you care about it. I actually was even going to create the thread yesterday but I thought it would be better to wait for the new heroes trailer to see if Champion Fjorm was there or not (I thought we still didnt have a legendary thread this month because it was of general conscence that Fjorm would be the legendary). Also, hope Daisy Jane is ok

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Earth suggests against Caeda and Ninian, although they've been random enough that who knows.

Oh! That makes me remember that Julia was Earth, so if it was Deirdre, she would probably be earth too right? First I mentioned her just as a kind of brainstorm, but I think my bets on her are a little higher now (as my bets on Caeda are a little lower because of the summer alt thing)