October 's Legendary hero prediction thread.

ARMADS!!!

2 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Oh! That makes me remember that Julia was Earth, so if it was Deirdre, she would probably be earth too right? First I mentioned her just as a kind of brainstorm, but I think my bets on her are a little higher now (as my bets on Caeda are a little lower because of the summer alt thing)

She's a possibility, although a second FE4 Gen 1 unit this soon after Sigurd seems unlikely to me. She also seems like she'd be a ways further down the priority list than anyone so far.

1 hour ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Oh! That makes me remember that Julia was Earth, so if it was Deirdre, she would probably be earth too right? First I mentioned her just as a kind of brainstorm, but I think my bets on her are a little higher now (as my bets on Caeda are a little lower because of the summer alt thing)

Every few related characters have the same element, though.

Right now, it's just Hrid and Gunnthra (both Wind) and Hector and Lilina (both Fire).

Sigurd is Wind while Seliph is Earth. Chrom is Water while Lucina is Wind. Eirika is Water while Ephraim is Fire. Eliwood is Wind while Roy is Fire. Fjorm is Water while Hrid and Gunnthra are Wind.

One possible thing that could coincide with the filled Pair Up chart is something I speculated about earlier this year: legendaries getting secondary effects, like the new generation of mythics. The simplest thing would be to add stat bonuses alongside the cohort effects, so we could finally get the missing Earth-Res and Fire-Spd units and then start going back over the rest.

Caeda seems like a really good, safe bet for October's Legendary Hero. But, at the same time, since we just got a New Heroes banner full of Archanea characters, and since Caeda got a seasonal summer variant, it also kinda seems like maybe she's definitely not coming as a Legendary this month. I'm kinda leaning towards Dierdre or Ninian, or--and I don't like saying this--Camilla.

On 10/18/2021 at 3:25 AM, eclipse said:

@ARMADS!!! Use the Multiquote button.  Always.

I wonder if Finn would be eligible for a Legendary?  He survived both generations, and that's gotta be worth something!

Lewyn would be nice too (just please don't spoil if he eventually dies during gen 2, I didn't finish the game yet) but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be an Earth hero so he is definitively out of question this month. But yeah, I think Finn is worth of a legendary, sure.

Also, thanks @eclipse for telling me about the multiquote ;). I normally have no problems to use it, but when I post something and then try to edit the post to quote something new, the quote I'm trying to do goes to a new post instead of the one I'm editing so I have to do double post if I decide to quote something else after having posted already. Is that a problem only I have (maybe out of ignorance) or isn't it really possible to do this (to quote new stuff during edits)? I'm trying again now (even using the multiquote button) and it doesn't work. 

Edit: WAIT! forget what I said about Lewyn, when I wrote that I mixed up things and was remembering the legendary to be green instead of blue. Even if I already said it before now it has even LESS (AKA 0%) chance of being him (because blue + earth for Lewyn is just...).

Also, does anyone have a way to predict the mov. type of the legendary like they do to predict colors or it isn't possible to do?  

Edited by ARMADS!!!

14 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Also, does anyone have a way to predict the mov. type of the legendary like they do to predict colors or it isn't possible to do?

Not that I know of. We can typically predict the color because the new legend/mythic is expected to color share with other newer units to make pulling on that color more appealing for players and thus more profitable for IS, so the color of the newbie is almost always the color of whoever is getting their first rerun, which is Ullr in this case. There's no such logic to be used for movement type.

I am going to do a long shot guess here, but Itsuki could be a blue tome.  Of course do I think it will happen no since  TMS has only gotten one banner and no alts.  Anyway Itsuki is the only "Lord" left without a legendary alt.  Like I said though this is a long shot and one I don't see happening anytime soon.

36 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am going to do a long shot guess here, but Itsuki could be a blue tome.  Of course do I think it will happen no since  TMS has only gotten one banner and no alts.  Anyway Itsuki is the only "Lord" left without a legendary alt.  Like I said though this is a long shot and one I don't see happening anytime soon.

I don't think its very likeble too, but who knows? We got Ullir as mythic when we had waaay other options that seemed more popular (Like, idk, Athos? why the hell doesn't he has a mythic yet?). Sometimes we are surprised by what we get, I truly hope to see Itsuki as a legendary one day, and didn't even play TMS but it would be cool if he got an L!alt.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

What if we get Athos as a Legendary? Yes, yes, I know, Athos Mythic. But, his title in Blazing Blade is literally Living Legend. I could see them using that. Athos with a blue tome, Holy Forblaze or something?

That would be awwesome! I always thought that he could fit as legendary because I really see him having fire affinity over any mythic affinity and idk... In my head he always fitted the legendary role more than he should... for some reason... really Idk why but I always thought of Athos as more of a legendary than a mythic? But I think I'm one of the only ones that thinks this, because Bramimond is a mythic and he is also one of the 8 legends. But I think Forblaze should be always red (Holy Forblaze sound nice though, or maybe Legendary Forblaze, but if IS give Athos any weapon other than Forblaze like they did with Bramimond I'm going to go to their main building and set it on fire myself). But I take blue Athos over no Athos at all.

36 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

because Bramimond is a mythic and he is also one of the 8 legends.

"Eight Legends" is the English localization. They are the "Eight Divine Generals" (八神将, hasshinshō) in Japanese.

4 hours ago, Florete said:

Because he's an old bearded man and FEH is a waifu collector.

Well...Yeah. Very sadly, yeah. But maybe Elimine then, it would be nice too (pleaseISpleaseISgiveusEliminesomedaypleaseee). Not this month of course, she would have to be a staff (a staff legendary would be so awesome) and for her it would even be acceptable to change the weapon since her staff just max the HP of very ally on the field (a variation of this could be in her support skill though...). Well, anyway, I hope that someday we will get Athos, Elimine, Roland or Durban, since they are the most mentioned out of the 8 legends and only ones we can actually see in the games (and Bramimond but you know) but unfortunately 3 out of the 4 are male so I think my hopes are... less likely to happen. And this month? Forget it, never. Yeah, sorry I was just venting about stuff that we probably won't ever have in this game. 😞 

And since IS doesn't bet in old folks we will probably never have Niime or a Bantu alt. Life's unfair but what can we do right...

7 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

. And since IS doesn't bet in old folks we will probably never have Niime or a Bantu alt. Life's unfair but what can we do right...

I think we have a shot at getting Niime. Especially if Hugh shows up, since they tend to package characters with close ties together. Can see IS making BB the book 6 opener so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking.

I feel like Male Corrin as a Hoshido Noble has a good shot of being the legendary Hero of October, since it’s more than a year since Female Corrin got her Legendary Hero Alt and they like to keep avatars even. 

I was 100% sure it wasn't Caeda and I had Fae in my list for this month possibility but once again my laziness and business didn't let me proof it... such regret once again able to complete predict it but without saying anything... ugh...

Oh, cool, so it was Fae then huh? We got an Elibe character after all, even though it was not Ninian as some people (me kind of included) were expecting, I'm happy with it. She has good stats, weapon and special (but it could have had a shorter cooldown I guess) and I like that she has her wings here.