anyone wanna exchange music recommendations?

nonsmarts

I'm open to just about any genre and I mostly listen to jrock, rap, metal, jpop (I'm not really into idol-y stuff), and different types of electronic music

4 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I've heard about this guy before (mostly as a result of the tv tropes rabbit hole) and this seems like the most Australian thing ever

unfortunately I do not have my headphones on me at the moment but I'll be sure to listen to this later.  if you want some recommendations too then lemme know

I could go on and on about so many different songs that I like, but I'll suggest this one:

Futureland - Ace

I'm pretty big into Eurobeat, which is essentially electronic music made in Europe (there's a lil' more to it than that, but it's like this specific genre that I can't really explain). If you've ever heard Running in the 90s, Deja Vu, or Gas Gas Gas, those are Eurobeat songs (those are the ones you've probably heard in certain memes and whatnot; they're also featured in the anime Initial D, which is known for its Eurobeat tracks). 

Anyway, Futureland is really good. I also like Heartbeat and Minimal Love by Nathalie, too.

I feel like I'm gonna get carried away if I keep going, to I'll leave it at that for now.

Do you like stuff by JAM Project? My absolute favorite song from them is Roar to the Future (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQsLv2_rVWg&ab_channel=CHMusicChannel), although that could have a lot to do with the fact that I love Muv-Luv Alternative. MLA has a really great soundtrack in general, but the intro is still my favorite one.

8 hours ago, nonsmarts said:

I'm open to just about any genre and I mostly listen to jrock, rap, metal, jpop (I'm not really into idol-y stuff), and different types of electronic music

If you haven’t listened to E ve yet, do so because his music is awesome

Also Split the Dealer

Tilian is pretty great as well

14 hours ago, Anathaco said:

If you haven’t listened to E ve yet, do so because his music is awesome

Also Split the Dealer

Tilian is pretty great as well

didn't eve write the jujutsu kaisen op?