How does leifs blade work in awakening?

Ⱥstra

Hello,

currently doing a hard mode no grind no dlc no renown stuff, no spotpass teams (unless I lose a bunch of units) run and I got the leifs blade from a shiny tile and I want to use it to make money but I am not sure if I just have to have it in the inventory while killing a unit with any weapon or actually kill a unit with I. I currently have the sword on anna since she has a high luck stat and donnel is dead. Gregor has arms thrift but his luck stat is not good. If I keep using it directly it will break but if I just have to have it in my inventory, that would be very good.

I have heard from some that it just has to be in inventory and some that you have to use it, I am not sure what to believe and I have not gotten a single bullion either way yet 😞 , so I have no answers either.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Edited by Ⱥstra

Just now, Ⱥstra said:

bruh how do I do quote replies I am trying to figure it out lmao

Either click the "Quote" option at the bottom of the post or highlight the parts you wanna quote and it will give you the "Quote Selected" option.

39 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Either click the "Quote" option at the bottom of the post or highlight the parts you wanna quote and it will give you the "Quote Selected" option.

oh I was clicking the multi quote thing on accident.

Thanks!

Simply put, for it (and by extension, Despoil) to work, you must defeat an enemy with it when initiating combat (the game doesn't state that part).

6 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Simply put, for it (and by extension, Despoil) to work, you must defeat an enemy with it when initiating combat (the game doesn't state that part).

well crap, donnel is dead, the sword has 8 uses left and my only merc has 8 luck. Perhaps Chrom! Inigo will have a good luck stat.