Grand Hero Battle- Sedgar: Coyote's Dutiful

GuiltyLove

I didn't have too much trouble with Sedgar, thankfully. It was a pretty breezy battle on all difficulties. I used my current main team of Brave Lyn, original Reinhardt, Brave Ike, and regular Seliph, all merged to at least +10 except Ike who is at +9 and all with Dragonflower investment and some skill inheritance.

@GuiltyLove Nice horses, Duessel looks rather majestic with that goblet on his head lol. Nice use of Ruse as well, Selena deserves a Special and C-skill after this.

@Sasori Nice clear! Male Morgan really did a lot of work there, that refine did wonders for him. Wish the weapon of his 5-star exclusive counterpart could be as strong, but oh well. She did a nice job too regardless though.

My clear features Young Tana at +10 for the first time! As well as her new stalker +10 Spring Minerva, who I of course got way more 5-stars of than Tana because that's how these things work. Still quite happy to have her at +10 too though, she is a cool unit. And most importantly, all three Tanas are finally complete!

The map itself wasn't very hard to one turn despite a bit more distance to the enemies compared to other maps as of late. It proved a good opportunity for Young Tana to flex her movement for a bit.

This one was a very easy map to beat. Just some Legendary Heroes beating Archanean Alm.

@Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Some Jerk @Maaka

@GuiltyLove Nice team you have there. Camus was a unit that I wanted to build a long time ago. Mayby I should go back to that project. By the accesories choice, I will guess you were using him and Duessel in Forging Bonds.

@Sasori Oh, that's a nice Morgan. He became so good after the refinement, even competing to current gen infantry red mages.

@BoaFerox Yay Tana in done! Seeing Minerva there as well was nice (too many lances though). Lets hope Summer Tana gets her refinement next month.

Forgot to post my clear~

@GuiltyLove - We're used to seeing Fliers over Ponies but your Ponies look to be just as strong!!

@Sasori - Very nice best son clear, I love that build on him!

@BoaFerox - I noticed you gave Baby Tana an extra boon, but I'm surprised the OG doesn't have one~ Not that either of them need it for a map this easy~

@Diovani Bressan - Ephraim and Ryoma got such a massive glow up with those refines!

@Landmaster : I'm very pleased with it too which is good because 2000 toilet paper for that Midori manuel was a pretty steep price.

Nice clear too. I keep thinking 'oh yeah gravity exists' when I see the elise's at low health, but enemies not being able to reach them.

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I noticed you gave Baby Tana an extra boon, but I'm surprised the OG doesn't have one~ Not that either of them need it for a map this easy~

It's because I'm kinda having trouble deciding on which boon to give regular Tana lol. She has a superboon in both defensive stats which could be nice for some Flight skill sets, but then again Atk is always useful... For Young Tana the choice was easy since she has a superboon in both Atk and Spd, so she got it first. Summer Tana will probably get the next one because it's easier to choose for her as well. I'll probably just go with Atk in the end for Tana though, I quite like that her defenses are perfectly equal.

Good job by the Elises here! Gravity really slowed down the cavalry's approach. Summer Elise with the disrespect of not even wearing a Sacred Seal as well.