Need help with Fe4

PhantomThiefLuna

There's a very recent topic very similar to this one (from like, some 8 days ago), and since there are some answers there already (including one I wrote myself, hope it helps you) you might find more help there for now than waiting for people to reply here. Here it is: 

Also I don't know if you're asking if you should restart the game or not, but since I'm still playing the game I think I'm not the best person to evaluate your problem and help you decide this. I recommend you to read the replies from the thread I just gave you, and then you decide by yourself whether you restart or not, but either way I think you will find very useful advice there, even if you decide to not restart (and there's no spoilers in that thread, as it should be).

Well, hope I helped you and that you enjoy the game whatever you decide to do. Take care, fella 😉

Thanks so Much! 😄 Also I don’t care about Spoilers, I Know what happens In the game already through Y o u T u b e
My Only real problem Is Chapter 2 Tbh :’) I guess My Rng was Just Bad

Edited by PhantomThiefLuna

13 minutes ago, PhantomThiefLuna said:

Thanks so Much! 😄 Also I don’t care about Spoilers, I Know what happens In the game already through Y o u T u b e
My Only real problem Is Chapter 2 Tbh :’) I guess My Rng was Just Bad

Yeah, I didn't get there yet but apparently your problem is pretty common, someone says in the thread I told you that lots of people give up on the game when they get to the 2nd chapter because its really hard (I'm pretty excited to see how hard it is by myself).

1 hour ago, PhantomThiefLuna said:

Oh I won’t spoil Anything But I’ll tell you, It’s Way Longer then Chapter 1 :’) And You havta backtrack A lot, That’s All I’ll say, Hope You can beat it 😄 and again, Thanks for the help

Sure, anytime.

and Thanks for you too, I hope I can beat it too (both of us, actually). Well, I already heard that this game's chapters were giantic... can't say I'm surprised 😛.

You need to plan for FE4, especially with who you’re going to pair up in Gen 1 to get the child characters in Gen 2. Trust me, having the holy weapons in Gen 2 makes everything much better. In terms of tactics there’s a plethora of data and suggestions on the web so it may help to do some research.

Edited by WraithReborn

Why are you thinking of restarting? Have any of your units died?

One thing about FE4 is, while the map are large, you have the option to save every turn. So if someone dies, you can simply reset to the last turn and try to save them. I recommend using separate slots - save in slot 1 for each chapter, slot 2 after each castle, and slot 3 every other turn. That way, you can reset further back, if need be.

3 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

You need to plan for FE4, especially with who you’re going to pair up in Gen 1 to get the child characters in Gen 2. Trust me, having the holy weapons in Gen 2 makes everything much better. In terms of tactics there’s a plethora of data and suggestions on the web so it may help to do some research.

Yes, since you don't care about spoilers I'm going to tell you this: Search online how to get each of the holy weapons, I've seen lots of people saying that they've lost the chance of getting some of them (specially Forseti/Holsety) and had to finish the game without them. 

Also, you don't have to beat Eldigan/Eltshan in chapter 3 if you don't want to (again, Ididnt get there yet but I know its pretty hard to do it)

Spoiler

You can just get Lachesis to talk to him and he will leave.

And in chapter 6 you'll be able to recruit between two characters (you can't get both, once you recruit one the other will be impossible to have) either Johan/Luchar or Johalva/Lucharba, depending on the brother you choose you'll get a tome for Julia: Aura if you recruited Johan/Luchar and Resire if you got Johalva/Lucharba (but to get the tome you have to conquer the castle of the brother you didn't recruit!!!). The problem is that generally, Johan/Luchar is considered the best among the two (because he has a horse in horse emblem while JOhalva/Lucharba doesn't) while Resire is considerably better than Aura (like WAY better), and you shouldn't be able to get both, BUT there's actually a way to get Johan/Luchar and Resire if you want to: if you talk to Luchar/Johan and then lets the enemy seize his castle(Isaac), you can reconquer his castle and then Julia will get Resire instead of Aura (that you should get if you conquer Sophara before Issac). But remember: To get Resire you can't. Go. To. Sophara (Johavla/Lucharba's castle). First (otherwise you get Aura)

Edited by ARMADS!!!