Bound Hero Battle: Mercedes and Annette

Landmaster

FCsDhnVWQAQdRSV?format=png&name=900x900

Best Blue Lions girlies need their topic

It was a teensy bit tricky because IS has still refused to give me an Elise with a Def stat but otherwise pretty easy~

Edited by Landmaster

@Landmaster : Only a teesny bit difficult since the Elise's did a pretty good job with this map. OGElise only needed a little shove to be tanky enough to take on this map.

I've decided to take my fully build Asbel out for a spin. My Altena isn't complete yet so she's just here for show, but she'll be getting the spotlight when complete.

@Diovani Bressan @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Unknown Gamer11

@Landmaster Elise actually got hit by Gravity herself this time! She did not seem to mind though. They made it through nicely!

@Sasori Oo, Asbel ate a Gatekeeper! Very nice, didn't exactly picture him as that kind of enemy phase mage but it worked well. That Altena is starting to look good as well even if she's a work in progress, I can see her using Wyvern Flight well with a defense like that.

Enemies being so close made this very simple, and also allowed Summer Tana to participate instead of moving someone. So she got the honor of throwing tomatoes at Annette while Mercedes got bullied by having to watch was she herself got surrounded. Sorry about that, Annie and Mercie.

@Sasori - I was confused about you non-smol boi lineup for a second before I realized the lovely ladies were Asbel's cheerleaders~ He did great soloing this map~ Even only +1 merged and he can be pretty tanky with those nice Skills he got to snack on.

@BoaFerox - Death by Tomatoes isn't something you see often in 2021 but that made it that much better!