Legendary Hero Battle - Fae: Childlike Dragon

Some Jerk

Extremely easy. At least now I can showcase B!Eirika's nuking power rather than using her as a Galeforcer, which I find a waste of her talents (and L!Ephraim kinda does the Galeforce lance cav role better). 

BIRD UP

@BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @Maaka @GuiltyLove @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @daisy jane

I had more sensible counters to Fae's Life Unending (Larum was sitting in my barracks with Courtly Fan, Ruptured Sky, Watersweep and Fatal Smoke in case she was needed), but 1) I wanted to try it without breaking the Special, and 2) I wanted to swag. So I decided to see how well Leanne would fare. In hindsight, this ended up being the right decision: Fae is a lot less threatening once her weapon turns off, and Leanne having Mystic Boost and Brazen Atk/Res means she'll win a chip damage duel since she has an offensive Special and Fae doesn't.

The actual challenge was getting to that point. Silvia had no problem containing the left side of the map after the Axe Knight was gone, but the right side required some lateral thinking. There was a lot of Spd fuckery going on thanks to the Bow Flier and the Blue Mage, and Leanne couldn't afford to take any hits before dueling Fae, so Balldigan and Puddle had to eat a couple of hits they weren't meant to. Once they survived that turn though, the bottlenecked row of enemies fell over just in time for Leanne to receive her guest.

Edited by Some Jerk

@Alexmender Nice one turn clear! Brave Eirika tore through the two most bulky units on the map with ease, she's got so much power. Nice use of the women's side CYL winners here.

@Some Jerk Fight strong! That was an incredible duel at the end there, Heron vs Dragon. Fae really feels like a final boss with multiple health bars when you let her special go off like this. Great clear by the dancers!

Fae's special charges up turn one, but luckily she doesn't get to have her turn one when you do a one turn clear. I got slightly worried when I saw they had a green Near Save armor as that tends to be annoying for my sometimes overly blue colored teams, but then I saw that they actually put it in the most snipe friendly spot ever so Summer Tana could easily take him out. And because they placed another enemy within 3 Mov distance as well she didn't even need to be on movement duty. Overall became a very easy map due to that, placing the enemies close is usually the way to make a map one turn friendly. 

@Alexmender@BoaFerox Lol at the one turn clears. I wonder if we'll see a bunch of those this time since it's so trivial.

Well here's mine

The cheeky Windsweep sword cav made me have to remember Alm needs to be solo to get the extra +5 stats in enemy phase. Without the Duo skill, Odd Speed Wave to avoid the sweep and Obstruct to protect Leif would work.

@Alexmender Nice one turn. Looks like you figured out BMarianne after all.

@Some Jerk Quite an interesting battle of attrition at the end. Very well done on the right side.

@BoaFerox Wow, Laeva just 2 shot her, even without Glimmer. Honestly expected LFae to have 99 HP in this LHB lol.

@LoneStar Ah yes, Brave Alm the nuke. Honestly was a bit surprised he got doubled back by LFae.

@Diovani Bressan @Sasori @NSSKG151 @Landmaster

Already decided that I was going to use Kagero in this one, of course. Threw in AFjorm to see what would happen, only to find out she shits on 80% of the enemies.

Fae, the Chickenlike Dragon, was not that hard to one-turn.

@Maaka @daisy jane @Sasori @GuiltyLove

@Alexmender Wow! Eirika's specials deal a lot of damage! The best CYL 5 unit, in my opinion. You did a great job in this one-turn clear!

@Some Jerk Great job! That was a pretty interesting way to deal with Fae, by debuffing her while Leanne got her Res increased by Brazen and others skills.

@BoaFerox Even though Laevatein didn't need her special to defeat Fae, it was nice to finish the clear with that. Well done! Also..; Yay, Young Tana done! And Yay, Summer Tana's refinement next week!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Very interesting how you used Kagero (Yay, resplendent!) and Veronica to deal with all melee foes, leaving the ranged ones for enemy phase, so Fjorm could tank them with her powered Ice Mirror. Well done!

I seem to be the only one who struggled here~ My original clear was a very boring 13 turns which I trimmed down to a much more enthusiastic 12 turns~ After a bit more tinkering, we got a much shorter clear down~

@Alexmender - I can see why you found it so easy~ Geez, B!Eirika's nuking power is stronger than I thought.

@Some Jerk - Looked as easy as ever for your dancers up until the final showdown with Fae herself. Leanne may not be the hardest hitter naturally, but her magic bulk can't be underestimated. Nice job getting it done with your standard team!~

@BoaFerox - I never notice that these Armors have Save Skills. I blame HS!Elise. 

Fairy Tana is back! Nice work with the one turn, that's the easiest way to avoid having to deal with Life Unending. 

@LoneStar - B!Alm is so stupid with his refine. Even a thiccums like Fae is nothing for his nuke dong sword.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Kagero in her Resplendent glory and Fjorm to cheese all the ranged units. Looked like a fun one for sure, especially seeing Kagero almost one-shot Fae if not for her Special.

@Diovani Bressan - I bet you're excited for L!Lucina's remix, even though she was just fine here. Marth getting that exact lethal was pretty great~

@Some Jerk As others said, that was a tense battle between Heron and Dragon on the right side. Silvia's Frenzy is very handy for these maps.

@BoaFerox You were the first person I thought of when I saw Summer Tana's upcoming refine. I hope it will serve you well in these maps. It looks like young Tana has no trouble setting Galeforce off, no matter the opponent!

@Diovani Bressan Yay, it's Catria! Marth managed to do just enough damage at the end.

@Landmaster That AoE attack took off so much of that ninja's health! Summer Elise is hardier than I imagined thanks to the healing from that weapon. The map definitely must have been tough to figure at first because Fae could just counter most attacks, but at least the Elise team pulled through.

I somehow managed to get +36 Res on Micaiah at one point, which meant her Res went up to 77. I've never seen such high numbers on Res! @Unknown Gamer11 @Flying Shogi @XRay

I was slightly miffed that the ninja would have doubled sword Catria had he survived the counterattack. I should eventually use the Floret on her.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I somehow managed to get +36 Res on Micaiah at one point, which meant her Res went up to 77. I've never seen such high numbers on Res! @Unknown Gamer11 @Flying Shogi @XRay

I was slightly miffed that the ninja would have doubled sword Catria had he survived the counterattack. I should eventually use the Floret on her.

Nice!

The battle was a slog for me. Fae: Childlike Dragon could not kill my Gustav: Majestic Love, and neither could he kill her, and the cleric with Flash and Rescue is not helping things either. I had to do a lot of focus fire on player phase to clear out the rabble. Took a while for everything to line up just right, and Fae: Childlike Dragon managed to get herself into low HP without Miracle, so I finally managed to have Gustav: Majestic Love deal the finishing blow.

Welp, so much for Leon with three dancers.  Swapped out the green Azura for Mamori, and everything went a lot smoother (Mamori can easily take Fae's initial attack, and leaves her at single-digit HP on Infernal).  Miracle is nice, but not when Leon does his version of Two Shots to the Head.

Edited by eclipse

@BoaFerox: I was wondering how one turning this map would go with Fae's special, but they did't insta charge it automatically which is nice. But cool clear every Tana was quite the powerhouse and this time the tomato-less STana could also play along. You don't see nin Leavatain that often either

@SatsumaFSoysoy
 : Is that a dungeon keeper thumbnail? Anyway wow ladybug Kagero hits HARD. Able to oneshot a bulky legendary hero without the miracle proc. But still she could tear through it before the revive took place. Fjorm also really destroyed this map.

@Diovani Bressan Oh hey a full blue hair team. All pretty capable units, but mini Marth getting that exact 82 hit was cool to see.

@Landmaster I struggled quite a bit on this map too. But nice clear. I'm always surprised with just how much of a nuke Selise is. One rounding even some reds with ease. The other two Elise's where also pretty good when they ganged up on the big chicken.

@Some Jerk Oh. Neat to see someone take down Fae twice. Leanne ended up being quite the wall against her.

This GHB took some time for me, but the answer to this puzzle was pretty easy. I just had to spoil Roy to win this one. That and taking away Chad's candy.

@Unknown Gamer11

Edited by Sasori

I honestly thought Fae's special would give me a lot of trouble, and in a sense it did, because I wasted so much time trying to find a way to disable it when the solution was as simple as pump more atk and lower Brady's healing to stay at 75% hp.

I tried so hard to give all ko's to Owain only but that stubborn Pegasus kept going for Nils even when they couldn't do any damage and get counter-killed in return. Oh well, I'll begrudgingly take it because I already spent way more time on this than I wanted to.

...well this was just plain dumb. I don't do one-turn clears, but even I was able to figure out a one-turn clear.

Peony only needed Fierce Stance to get the kill on that Blue Mage Cav, and Marth just needed to be close enough to the Sword Cav to secure the win. Gatekeeper helped, and I don't think Fae needed to be there at all.

I haven't had much time for Heroes lately so I didn't know if I was going to clear this Abyssal map. Went with a slightly different team since I didn't really want to spend much time on this. I did clear it in one turn since they were so kind to leave a couple units within attacking range though I needed a Duo skill to deal with Fae. Maybe I will try an Anna team clear the next time this map rolls around.

@Alexmender Nice one turn clear with the CYL5 Ladies! B!Eirika ripped through Fae like it was no big deal.

@BoaFerox Great one turn with the Tana team! It was convenient that S!Tana's target was within striking range at the starting location.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Kagero must be enjoying those extra stats and new Fjorm looks likes she just jumps into everything and wrecks them. Great clear!

@Landmaster Nice clear! Elise proved she was stronger and cuter than the chicken dragon.

@GuiltyLove Great clears! Seeing V!Catria dish out big damage and S!Est with the quads is always fun to see. B!Micaiah blew Fae up with one clean shot.

On 10/30/2021 at 5:54 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Very interesting how you used Kagero (Yay, resplendent!) and Veronica to deal with all melee foes, leaving the ranged ones for enemy phase, so Fjorm could tank them with her powered Ice Mirror. Well done!

I actually had to merge my Veronicas to get her to kill stuff on this map. Left her at +1 for a long time.

Huh, I didn't expect that ending. I thought you were going to kill the blue mage cav with Marth, and then get the sword cav with Lucina.

On 10/30/2021 at 7:08 AM, LoneStar said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy She doubles because of Dragon's Ire. You have NFU on Kagero that's why you didn't notice.

Oh right, I competely forgot. I also thought BAlm had NFU in his weapon, but it's only the offensive half of NFU. Interesting.

On 10/30/2021 at 8:44 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Kagero in her Resplendent glory and Fjorm to cheese all the ranged units. Looked like a fun one for sure, especially seeing Kagero almost one-shot Fae if not for her Special.

Kagero uses every stat, so the Resp is very welcome.

Poor Fae got Pulse Smoked. Did you struggle because of the Guard Sword cav?

How do you feel about the new duo?

On 10/30/2021 at 10:04 PM, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy : Is that a dungeon keeper thumbnail? Anyway wow ladybug Kagero hits HARD. Able to oneshot a bulky legendary hero without the miracle proc. But still she could tear through it before the revive took place. Fjorm also really destroyed this map.

It's the Angry Chicken from Hearthstone. I don't play Hearthstone, it just looked funny.

RIP Chad's candy. Pulse Smoke saves the day here. Looked scary for a bit when Fae started moving down with a bunch of friends.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:20 PM, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Kagero must be enjoying those extra stats and new Fjorm looks likes she just jumps into everything and wrecks them. Great clear!

She sure is. I might use her more now.

Anna needs a break sometimes.

@GuiltyLove - Positioning was crucial for that Whitewings clear. Trace really helps Catria keep everyone safe and her Triangle Attacks make even taking down Fae not too hard at all.

I was curious why you let Fae proc her special but I suppose it didn't matter when Micaiah had a nuke ready for her on the next turn. Are you gonna be picking up her Forma?

@Sasori - The bois may be smol but their damage is anything but. Roy and Chad both tanking Fae was super impressive and Chad's Pulse Smoke was clutch for getting rid of Life Unending~ Nice work!

@NSSKG151 - Cool clear, even if not the usual Anna Emblem. Still took down this map easily. I'm jealous of those Ninja Yaris~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - The Guard Cav was annoying but he didn't end up being all that much of an issue.

The Duo is a bit disheartening, the fact that in a few months it'll be 3 years since Elise's last alt and all she has to show for it is being the cheerleader in another Corrin alt is unfortunate. I wish they would have made her the free unit, but I've accepted it~

• 1 year later...

Getting Jamke to one shot Fae wasn't an easy task, I had to position Eldigan to get the drive atk bonus and had to pre charge Dead Eye with another enemy because retaliation meant death.