Streaming Three Houses My First MADDENING Blue Lions Run!!

TheChoZenOne

I decided that this is a Iron Man Maddening PRACTICE.... kinda, you cam decide that xD. It allows 3 Divine Pulse uses. But its to prepare for our NEXT Iron Man which will be on Silver Snow, Maddening NG+, No Divine Pulses, No DLC Items. Ashen Wolves, Renown, and DLC auxillary maps/paralogues/classes are allowed for that run!! And then on the NEXT run after that, we will do Crimson Flower Blind on Maddening with NO NG+/Renown, No Divine Pulse, No DLC items , No Ashen Wolves (for whatever reason. Imo they aren't broken anyway like Fates DLC stuff), No DLC items/aux. maps/or paralogues, and No DLC classes. That second run is to do the iron man in the most raw way possible where no one can use any excuses like "Oh you used DLC characters and maps", even tho imo they don't cheat the game whatsoever. Especially with how broken Maddening already is. There's a reason people say its a terrible game to iron man, so certain things should be allowed without complaint xD. Imo even NG+ should be recommended since the game seems to be built around doing Maddening with that feature (even with divine pulse in mind as well!!) So any extra help is necessary for the game to be played in the intended way when iron manning. So Iron manning TH with these little advantages doesn't affect much other than make the Iron Man ACTUALLY doable lol (barring Divine Pulse of course since that's the whole point of an Iron Man, to do it without that feature.)

Edit: My next run will be Crimson Flower on Maddening and will be a True Iron man (no divine pulses). It will be my very first maddening iron man ever. After reception from the community here, I decided I will use Ashen Wolves atleast :). I edited the title of this post and removed the iron man from it as technically the blue lions run I am currently doing is not one due to the 3 divine pulse being allowed lol)

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Youtube doesn't archive 12+ hour streams.... meaning my finale of the Maddening run's last hour isn't viewable and I don't think youtube allows it to be recovered.... I am so upset. Youtube gives no warning to those who don't know this rule WHATSOEVER when the stream is approaching that time limit. This sucks so much. I am so sad.... My battle against Hegemon Edelgard and my end credits speech, Ignatz S-support reaction, all the emotional moments lost to time....

Edited by TheChoZenOne

It's alright dude. 99% of the run still exists, and I'm sure the next ironman will probably have moments that are just as insane. If it helps, I do have a handful of screenshots near the end.

Spoiler

http://d1kMFB8.png?1

http://OMUkOXP.png

Here's Dimitri dunking on Sussygard, so here's at least proof that he did finish the run. It was quite the spectacle. Dude straight up never did the classic battalion vantage wrath retribution Dimitir until entering the throne room, getting the experience of solo'ing a whole room for the first time and freaking out. Always nice to see.

This is marked spoilers for anyone who hasn't beaten BL, but come on. It's been 2 years. Really? 

http://kN6jlFq.png

Here's ChoZo making the best strategic decision he's ever made in Fire Emblem. Imagine not using Ignatz.

The 12 hour rule sucks, but it's impressive that you even got that far to begin with. Hopefully, this doesn't keep bugging you. It's important to look back at these things happily. Sure, the last hour is gone for videos, but it always exists elsewhere...I'm talking about the FBI. They have your video. It's sealed away forever. In a vault. With an atomic lock.

Congrats on the run pal. Sorry if you're super upset, but things like this happen to everyone, and it's best to not focus on the bad. Good luck on the CF ironman.

5 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

It's alright dude. 99% of the run still exists, and I'm sure the next ironman will probably have moments that are just as insane. If it helps, I do have a handful of screenshots near the end.

Hide contents

http://d1kMFB8.png?1

http://OMUkOXP.png

Here's Dimitri dunking on Sussygard, so here's at least proof that he did finish the run. It was quite the spectacle. Dude straight up never did the classic battalion vantage wrath retribution Dimitir until entering the throne room, getting the experience of solo'ing a whole room for the first time and freaking out. Always nice to see.

This is marked spoilers for anyone who hasn't beaten BL, but come on. It's been 2 years. Really? 

http://kN6jlFq.png

Here's ChoZo making the best strategic decision he's ever made in Fire Emblem. Imagine not using Ignatz.

The 12 hour rule sucks, but it's impressive that you even got that far to begin with. Hopefully, this doesn't keep bugging you. It's important to look back at these things happily. Sure, the last hour is gone for videos, but it always exists elsewhere...I'm talking about the FBI. They have your video. It's sealed away forever. In a vault. With an atomic lock.

Congrats on the run pal. Sorry if you're super upset, but things like this happen to everyone, and it's best to not focus on the bad. Good luck on the CF ironman.

This actually made my day ❀ Thank you SO much man. đŸ„ș You are the truest of CHADS!! And a TRUE Blue Man Group member haha. Thank you for supporting me on every stream!! You were a real help during the whole run!! Glad some were atleast able to experience the moments live!! Haha I feel a bit better now!! We will make sure the Iron Man will not have this same mistake!! And we will complete it!! Let's do it together!! 😁😁😁😁

Edited by TheChoZenOne

For those wondering what happened at the end. I had Hilda block the left entrance and have Anna on guard duty on the right entrance to block both reinforcements. Then I had Byleth have a complete brawl SHOWDOWN with Edelgard as she gave her the hands multiple times with brawl avoid. I had Ignatz (her hubby to be) rally attack and speed and Marianne dance for her each time. Then had Constance keep rescueing to protect Marianne who got in range for some of the dances for Byleth. Then I had Byleth, Ignatz,  Lysithea I believe and Dimitri in that order, attack her in her final life gauge and got a crit (as u see in the picture Dr. Shaky posted) to finish it off. I also ADORED the Ignatz S support. And I played around with the Blue Man Group image during the outro card (had them hopping around to the end credits music for like 5 minutes straight no lie xD) It was awesome emotional and hilarious but hey atleast I got share it with you all through text here and have my few witnesses who were watching to testify about that epic finale!! 😁