Midi request - Victory from Sacred Stones

I was looking for a midi of this song but couldn't find it! there is currently no midi available to download of this song! Thats why I want to request it.

If this post is in the wrong place, feel free to redirect my post in a better category! I am not exactly sure if this is the right place for posting midi requests but anyway this is the least I can do.

https://youtu.be/u4p3_GzK-c0

This song is number 51 on the sound test menu and it played after you beat a level! This song plays during between cutscenes but sometimes the music will change depends on the situation in the story.

I do not want the whole song, the midis should start from 0:15 to 0:38 where the midi should end and loop!

I want to request this song because I need it for a future planned project! Your help would be appreciated! Free midi only! Sorry I am not seeking commissions at this time.

Again, if this post is in the wrong place please redirect it to where its appropriate.

If what you want is MIDI files converted from existing video game music tracks, I'd recommend using VGMTrans for that. I've fiddled with it, myself, and it's very effective and relatively easy to use. Bear in mind that this program is used for converting directly from the data as it exists in the game itself. It can't generate data based on an MP3 or anything; you'll need to extract the song file directly from the ROM file, which you'll have to find for yourself.