Special Heroes Sillhouettes (November 2021)

Xenomata

The left one is definitely Male Corrin since the hair style is definitely his. He definitely looks like he's holding a lance in his back. For the right one, it's hard to tell, but it definitely looks like a female.

Edited by King Marth 64

oh wow another Corrin. This will be male Corrin's 5th version. At least he's not doing breath and it has been a while since his last version (over a year).

Sad there's no dancer banner this year. Those were always fun imo.

They're just dumping all of the male avatar alts now huh? I would say M!Kris is next, but that's unlikey, maybe F!Kris since she wasn't on the summer banner this year.

As for the other silhouette, my first guess was Heather from RD. Some people were saying Shamir, and a ninja Shamir would make a lot of sense.

Left looks like M!Corrin and right could be Shamir. Regardless of the silhouettes I would like it if the other Ninja units were any of Ayra, Shura, Lonqu or Marisa. I wonder if we will get an inheritable Ninja Bow this year or maybe even Ninja Tomes.

My immediate thought on the one on the left was that it's M!Corrin. That said, he could be Inigo/Laslow, but I'm pretty sure the hair is more M!Corrin's than the dancer. The one on the right seems to have a high ponytail, so my first thoughts on her were Tana, Y!Tiki, and...I think her name was Linde? Sylvia's daughter (especially with the ribbons.) Anyway, looks like the ninja theme gets to be rerun! ...I hope we get Asugi, Kaze, Midori, Saizo, Shura and/or that one boss I can't remember the name of right now (obviously the ninja one.) Kentaro? Something like that; I don't know. Anyway, it's not going to be my ideal ninja banner, but hopefully at least one or two of those guys will make it in!

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Think they'll be making more weapons with the Brave Spd+4 Def/Res -4 effect, or something even speedier?

They've always done new weapons, but who knows what that'll look like here.

2 hours ago, LoneStar said:

They're just dumping all of the male avatar alts now huh? I would say M!Kris is next, but that's unlikey, maybe F!Kris since she wasn't on the summer banner this year.

As for the other silhouette, my first guess was Heather from RD. Some people were saying Shamir, and a ninja Shamir would make a lot of sense.

Kris is the one case of the male avatar being ahead in alts. Which means Kris F has gotta get one sometime.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

My immediate thought on the one on the left was that it's M!Corrin. That said, he could be Inigo/Laslow, but I'm pretty sure the hair is more M!Corrin's than the dancer. The one on the right seems to have a high ponytail, so my first thoughts on her were Tana, Y!Tiki, and...I think her name was Linde? Sylvia's daughter (especially with the ribbons.) Anyway, looks like the ninja theme gets to be rerun! ...I hope we get Asugi, Kaze, Midori, Saizo, Shura and/or that one boss I can't remember the name of right now (obviously the ninja one.) Kentaro? Something like that; I don't know. Anyway, it's not going to be my ideal ninja banner, but hopefully at least one or two of those guys will make it in!

Silvia's daughter is Lene. The ninja boss is Kotaro, but he hasn't been on any CYL so I doubt they've been considering him. Shura would be nice though.

Edited by Othin

This week, Resonant Battles has Blazing Blade and Radiant Dawn as bonus titles. Blazing Blade being the Title related to the Filter Order, while Radiant Dawn related to a Harmonized Hero.

Next Season, the bonus titles are Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones. Two weeks of Blazing Blade means that next time it will be the title related to the Harmonized Hero.

It's not a 100% affirmation, but I kinda believe that half of Harmonized Hero of this month is Blazing Blade, since the seasons after the release of a Harmonized Hero have their two titles as bonus, once titles per week.

I suspect either male Corrin or Inigo/Laslow for the left figure. I’m leaning towards male Corrin, since he hasn’t had an alt in quite some time (though I hope he’s getting a legendary form soon), and Inigo had an alt earlier this year. It could possibly be Niles, who is relatively popular and also hasn’t had an alt in some time.

I struggle with identifying the figure on the right. The only characters I can think it could be are Karel or Karla, who would fit the theme, since we had the swordsmen Navarre and Zihark last year. Although it looks awfully short to be either of them. I’d love for it to be Legault, but his hair is smoother than that and he’s also taller. 

I’m looking forward to who else will be on this banner. I’d be thrilled to get Shura, and I’d love a Julian/Rickard duo (the theme could be anything, but ninja would be especially fitting), but the duo is far more unlikely. Other than that, I don’t have any strong preferences. As a twist, it could be fun to get a character who would be completely and comically unsuited to being a ninja, like Felicia, Peri, Sophie, Selkie, Elise, Lissa or Nowi, or Kieran, Kiragi, Owain or Vaike on the male side.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

Silvia's daughter is Lene. The ninja boss is Kotaro, but he hasn't been on any CYL so I doubt they've been considering him. Shura would be nice though.

I just want to actually get to see Shura/Kaze/Saizo/Asugi/Midori get some actual interaction with Kotaro (so much wasted opportunity in Fates. Like, they created the beginnings of those stories and Shura can't even support Kaze/Saizo. It's like they ditched the subplot halfway through) and this event is the most likely place to see it, I think. Thanks for the reminder on names, by the way.

41 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's not a 100% affirmation, but I kinda believe that half of Harmonized Hero of this month is Blazing Blade, since the seasons after the release of a Harmonized Hero have their two titles as bonus, once titles per week.

Oh, actually, the one on the right could be Fir. Not exactly Blazing Blade, but she's at least from the same world, and she has that high ponytail.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This week, Resonant Battles has Blazing Blade and Radiant Dawn as bonus titles. Blazing Blade being the Title related to the Filter Order, while Radiant Dawn related to a Harmonized Hero.

Next Season, the bonus titles are Blazing Blade and Sacred Stones. Two weeks of Blazing Blade means that next time it will be the title related to the Harmonized Hero.

Blazing Blade ninja Harmonic makes me think Lloyd, Jaffar, Karel, Karla, Legault, or Leila.

Wonder if the other one will finally be TMS.

Edited by Othin

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

Wonder if the other one will finally be TMS.

I hope not... I need to save orbs. 😅

But if is indeed Blazing Blade, is interesting that they repeated the title for the Harmonized, since last year's Ninja Duo was also Blazing Blade.

17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope not... I need to save orbs. 😅

But if is indeed Blazing Blade, is interesting that they repeated the title for the Harmonized, since last year's Ninja Duo was also Blazing Blade.

Wouldn't be the first time. Looking at the past two years, both pirate duos involved Fates, and both September duos involved Genealogy. We also got two Three Houses duos, although for different summer months.

Edited by Othin

I was just looking through my AR teams and I noticed Lilith. She didn't show up on the Dragon Halloween banner this year so the Ninja banner could be a another opportunity, especially since Corrin is here. I would love a Trace skill on my Lilith, and who else better to have a Atk/Res or Spd/Res Near Trace than a seasonal Lilith.

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Would a Leila and Lilith Harmonized work? They have some similar traits... Granted Lilith would have to be the lead so that they have the map wide teleport probably.

Now I think of the right one, I just noticed the hair looks similar. What if that girl in the right turns out to be Annand?

Edit: Actually, I did managed to take a look at the other hair styles to see if it matches from the Sillhouette. I noticed Creidne's hair (the substitute child of Larcei) looked alot similar from the right one.

Edited by King Marth 64

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Edit: Actually, I did managed to take a look at the other hair styles to see if it matches from the Sillhouette. I noticed Creidne's hair (the substitute child of Larcei) looked alot similar from the right one.

I think your link might be broken?

Anyway, agreed left is almost certainly Male Corrin. Right could be Shamir? But it doesn’t look quite right to me, she very much fits the theme however. Guess we’ll know soon enough.

Leila does seem like the best fit for FE7. If they go with TMS for the other unit, maybe Kiria? Since she talked with Say'ri about Japan's samurai era.

To round out the others alongside Corrin and Shamir, I'm gonna guess Volke and... Awakening Anna, because why not.