Can anyone help me find Official and trustworthy information?

GeoOfAkaneia

I seem to be able to find ages, likes, dislikes hobbies and birhdates for the characters from the NES and SNES eras

GBA too. 

But I can't find any info for Fates Characters.

Me and a friend are trying to do bios for each male and female character in Fates but I can't find definitive information on characters biographical information.

Three Houses has this info. Genealogy of the Holy War too.

Can anyone point a noob to reliable info on each characters.

Sorry, it's frustrating me because we want to have plenty of reliable information to make it accurate as possible.

I've seen info going back and forth.

Example saying Kamui/Corrin is younger than Characters some say they are 18

People infamously trying to deduct Camilla's age. Let's not state why please😒

Let's leave THAT side of the fandom out....

Plus some of my friends want to marry only the characters older than 18... Even though it's just a game 

Bottom line we just want a source that is trustable so we can introduce out friends to the series and characters so they can pick and choose who they want to know the best.

Age, Likes, Dislikes, hobbies, birthdays, etc.

I love doing Bios.

I've done it for Castlevania, I've done it for Sonic, I've even done it for Tekken.

But I'm new to Fire emblem.

If anyone can help someone looking to do indepth bios for characters please help

Only info I truly know is Marth is 16 in Fire Emblem 1 and 20 in Mystery of the Emblem. Also his full name happens to be Marth Lowell.

Thanks everyone

Your best bet would be the main Serene's Forest website, but there's only so much information that it has. If the info were available or known, it'd be on there and on the wikis. 

Here's the page for Fates anyway, though.

Shadows of Valentia and Three Houses are really the only games where we know the ages for most of the characters, although this page seems to have most ages for characters documented, although it's only through FE1 through FE10 (technically FE11 and FE12, too, since those are remakes of FE1 and FE3, but I digress).

TL;DR: There isn't any reliable info for Fates' characters' ages, but honestly, it really shouldn't be too difficult to guesstimate their age ranges anyway.