Functioning supports for entirely new characters [FE13]

Heritor

I am stuck.

I'm not sure where parameters for supports within Awakening's files are. I've successfully added a brand new character to Awakening AND hooked up supports and dialogue to them. However, whenever they gain support points, they will never activate C rank and continue earning support points infinitely without triggering a conversation. I'm not sure why this is, but I'm guessing is because of some kind of lacking trigger. Any idea where I should look? 

I know it's not an issue with the way I implemented the supports because I added a new line to two previously unsupportable characters (Chrom and Walhart) and it went swimmingly. 

Any help is appreciated, cuz I dunno where to go next! this seems to be somewhat new for somebody to do based on my research. 

If anybody wishes, I can attach the modded files and my testing save so that they can play around with it themselves. 

Edited by Heritor

It may be deeper than this, but did you try checking if the support speed matches? Aka if the supports on both sides are set to "Fast," "Slow," etc.

I tried creating my own mod once on Paragon and wanted it to be compatible with the Gay Awakening mod, but it turns out I had to manually re-input the support chains for them to work together. In the midst of doing that, I realized I made a mistake and had Chrom's M!Robin support set to "Medium" but M!Robin's Chrom support set to "Fast," and during gameplay I noticed their support ranks would never go up. After I fixed it, it seemed to work again haha.

Edited by LJ_Tenma