Novemeber's Mythical prediction, Dark one coming!

Naoshi

I really hope DaisyJane is ok and they are just very busy or maybe lost interesting on making these threads.

1637266105498.jpg

Now then last month we had blue which means we aren't getting blue this month, IS has never given same color back to back, there is also no record where we getting two different colors on same month assuming we get two mythic like last year so no blue, No Fafnir. Colorless is full. That leaves to Red and Green; Green has Dagr with her second rerun and she already welcomed a new unit(L!Byleth), for Red with and old year unit Plumeria and L!Sigurd which is also his second rerun but unlike like Dagr, he hasn't welcome any unit, making him more value than Dagr.

Plumeria (Atk/Res Push 4, Sabotage Spd 3, Atk/Res Rein 3)
L!Sigurd (Atk/Def Catch 4, Fatal Smoke 3)
New Mythic Here

Nott (Distant Counter, Atk/Spd Menace)
L!Dimitri (Sturdy Impact, Odd Tempest 3)
F!Dimitri (Atk/Solo, Odd Tempest 3)    (It has to be him right???)

Dagr (Atk/Spd 4, Even Tempest)
B!Gatekeeper (Harsh Command+, Close Reversal, Joint Drive Def)
New mythic here or Green unit missing on Voting gauntlet banner(s) event, too early for A!Fjorm

L!Corrin (Distant Counter, Shield Pulse 3, Joint Drive Atk)
Bramimond (Atk/Def 4, Lull Atk/Res 3)
L!Micaiah (Fury 4, Joint Distant Guard)

-------Blessing-------
Do I need to explain it? It's pretty obvious it's Dark. Since Book 5 started IS has giving us two of each elements:
Astra: Reginn + Ashera
Anima: Seiros + Otr
Light: Dagr + Ullr
Dark: Nott + New Mythic.
We are just missing Dark one to complete the circle. Another reason it's because next month we are getting our new freebie unit, assuming we still getting mythic, It will be most likely Astra or Light since it's more appealing to have offense unit than defense unit.

-------Personal Predictions-------
I had been saying we getting Dark Red Eitri since September, I believe? And I still stand my prediction, it's just fit perfectly for this month/last chapter from book 5.

Now then we are getting Wind on December and having three slots empty on Colorless, its just screaming here "New Free unit and New Legendary" I'ma say for now it's Free unit Astra and Staff Elincia here.

January looks in shambles... with worst selling unit Otr....

February is schedule to be Water right now and it's anniversary, Naga, Yune and Eir probably moving to remix banners. Leaving L!Fae welcoming either Caeda or Ninian, I'ma guess.

Edited by Naoshi

Thank you for making this! I also hope daisy jane is okay.

I don’t have much to add really. Your predictions are pretty much exactly the same as mine. The only question I’m still pondering is will the free unit be bow, staff or tome. I lean towards tome but it could be anything.

I’ll also take a wild stab in the dark and say the January mythic will be Morva. I have pretty much nothing to base this on.

I some predicted ideas for a future Legendary or Mythical Hero Banner might have incase if it's going to be on November:

1. Red: Anri
  2. Blue: Caeda or Dimitri
  3. Green: Leo
  4. Colorless: Takumi

4 hours ago, Naoshi said:

there is also no record where we getting two different colors on same month assuming we get two mythic like last year so no blue, No Fafnir.

That's literally only happened once, though. I really don't think we can count out the possibility of Eitri + Fafnir based on this.

But based on...other things, I do suspect we will get Eitri - and just Eitri - this month. As for her color, I want to say red based on the banner lineup, but every FEH villain has been green, so...one of those.

37 minutes ago, Florete said:

That's literally only happened once, though.

This will also be the last banner of Book V though, so it's worth considering.

By the way, did we get a leaked date or anything for this banner, or was the leak just who would be in the next NH Banner?

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

By the way, did we get a leaked date or anything for this banner, or was the leak just who would be in the next NH Banner?

IIRC, the leak didn't mention the date, but did appear to have some information about this banner.

3 hours ago, Florete said:

That's literally only happened once, though. I really don't think we can count out the possibility of Eitri + Fafnir based on this.

Remind me when it happen

Edit: If you mean Nott + L!Byleth, I dont count that one since Nott had her own banner with new heroes or you talking about Frejya and Triandria one?

Edited by Naoshi

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Well yeah, that's why I pointed it out.

44 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Remind me when it happen

Edit: If you mean Nott + L!Byleth, I dont count that one since Nott had her own banner with new heroes or you talking about Frejya and Triandria one?

I'm referring to Freyja and Triandra, and now I'm thinking you didn't mean to say what I thought you said to begin with.

I'm thinking Eitri too without considering external factors. I'd love for her to be a Red Light Mythic because my Light teams are usually missing a Red unit. Also I'm expecting a ranged Gullinbursti, which would be so nice on offense, but a pain on defense with Nott if she's Dark.

I've been saving specifically for this month so hopefully some Plumeria and Dagr merges, as well as mister meta.

The next Mythic Hero being either red or green works pretty well for me since I can use merges on all three of Plumeria, Sigurd, and Dagr. However, with the next Mythic Hero being most likely Dark, there isn't really a particularly compelling reason for me to actually pull more than a few copies unless the unit is particularly strong outside of Aether Raids.

Like most, I agree that Eitri is the next mythic. Maybe she'll be a red tome user, maybe the last chapter will reveal a new form or something and she'll be that.

I really want it to be Thorr, but it might be too early for her. 

Edit: Did Muspell and Nifl show up in Mythic Hero banners or were they actually a part of a New Heroes banner as a Mythic unit? I forgot that might have been the case. If so, Thorr will probably show up in the same way.

Edited by SSbardock84

12 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Edit: Did Muspell and Nifl show up in Mythic Hero banners or were they actually a part of a New Heroes banner as a Mythic unit? I forgot that might have been the case. If so, Thorr will probably show up in the same way.

Nifl and Muspell were normal units on a normal banner.

Spoiler

And green villain continues. yes She is green. I'm still positive on dark though, I wouldn't expected IS have us only one red unit the whole year. (L!Sigurd)

oh well first time I fail to predict in months, almost a whole year 😞

Sorry for double post.

Calendar has been updated with remix changes.

(My mistake, I'm just tired)

Spoiler

My mistake.  I'm sorry

Edited by Naoshi

Hoo boy, it didn't even occur to me that Eitri and Fáfnir could debut at the same time like Freyja and Triandra did. I can totally see Eitri and Fáfnir having opposing blessings.

Man though, that Green selection would destroy me if Gatekeeper is a part of it. I need to +10 Gatekeeper for the meme and I don't have Dagr, but I still need to roll some of those ninja weapons for my dancers... I don't have the orbs for this so soon after sparking A!Laegjarn!

Edited by Some Jerk

On 11/12/2021 at 4:24 AM, SSbardock84 said:

Oh, just normal units? Thanks. Kinda hope Thorr isn't then.

I'm almost sure that she won't be, she has a finishing move and only legendaries and mythics (and Surtr) have it, so unless she is like Surtr (who was probably suposed to be mythic but then IS gave up on it on the last time, I guess?), she will surely be mythic. Ihave to  admit that I would like it better to have Thórr this month instead of Eitri (cuz I just can't wait to be able to summon her), but yeah... it will probably be Eitri anyway (and then Thórr will probably debut when this TT+ ends, which could be in january so we would get 2 greens in a row indeed, unless Fafnir was released with Eitri as some people said)

On 11/18/2021 at 11:43 PM, Some Jerk said:

Hoo boy, it didn't even occur to me that Eitri and Fáfnir could debut at the same time like Freyja and Triandra did. I can totally see Eitri and Fáfnir having opposing blessings.

Man though, that Green selection would destroy me if Gatekeeper is a part of it. I need to +10 Gatekeeper for the meme and I don't have Dagr, but I still need to roll some of those ninja weapons for my dancers... I don't have the orbs for this so soon after sparking A!Laegjarn!

Yeah... thats a possibility, and the good part is that they won't be the same color (as Triandra and Freyja were) so if one of them is not that good I don't have to bother with it (Triandra and Freyja were both great though so in their case, being the same color was nice). I wonder if we will ever be able to summon fallen Fafnir, it would be cool too. I guess that this will be the last opportunity to release book V mythic OCs so they (OG Fafnir and Eitri) will likely be together now (I still hope that we can get fallen Fafnir as an alt though)

Edited by ARMADS!!!

According to next week's arena bonus heroes notification, I think we might be getting double mythics. That question mark is pretty wide.

Edited by Sunwoo

Yeah, Eitri + lance Fafnir (can't be dragon Fafnir because colorless is already full) is basically confirmed. I assume CYL Marth and Gatekeeper will take the remaining two slots.

But of course, we still probably have to wait until Sunday for the trailer even though they basically already confirmed Eitri + Fafnir with those two hidden bonus units.