Trial Map Characters

Ragnell

How many Trial Map characters have you unlocked?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Map Characters

• Oliver
    • Shiharam
    • Petrine
    • Bryce
    • Ashnard
    • None

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've unlocked Oliver, Shihiram, Petrine, and I believe I'm one or two playthroughs away from unlocking Bryce. PoR bores me now, so unlocking those last two probably isn't going to happen anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oliver and Shiharam, and they are useless. Petrine is going to suck too. Bryce could be fun to use and comes with the Wishblade. It would be awesome to have Ashnard but I'm not playing through the game that many times to unlock the last two.

I managed to beat the game 8 times, but my goal was to unlock Bryce so I could see Oscar and Marcia using the wishblade. Unfortunately, my PoR doesn't work anymore.

I was so close, then my memory card got corrupted. D:
the way my memory card gets corrupted every couple of playthroughs, i haven't even SEEN any of those units yet.

By chance, are you using a 1019 memory?

• 3 months later...
Sorry to be the one to tell you, but playable Greil is a myth. At least you hadn't played that many times yet.

Do a hard mode playthrough soon. It's worth it, I thought I'd hate it but beat it twice in a row.

No playable Greil is not a myth.You can get him with cheats,or you can beat the game 20 times on hard mode to get him.But heres the catch:you cannot lose a SINGLE character or you wont get him.I havent gotten him myself,but my friend has.He's not a Myth,because I SAW my friend unlock him with my own eyes.I currently on my 17 normal playthrough and 7th on hard.

No playable Greil is not a myth.You can get him with cheats,or you can beat the game 20 times on hard mode to get him.But heres the catch:you cannot lose a SINGLE character or you wont get him.I havent gotten him myself,but my friend has.He's not a Myth,because I SAW my friend unlock him with my own eyes.I currently on my 17 normal playthrough and 7th on hard.

Don't spread rumors! -_-

No playable Greil is not a myth.You can get him with cheats
I should have clarified, unlockable Greil. I know he's accessible by Action Replay. My ba--
,or you can beat the game 20 times on hard mode to get him.But heres the catch:you cannot lose a SINGLE character or you wont get him.I havent gotten him myself,but my friend has.He's not a Myth,because I SAW my friend unlock him with my own eyes.I currently on my 17 normal playthrough and 7th on hard.
wwwwwwhat the fuck. You're not funny or believable.

Since my current playthrough of PoR is my second one, none I'm afraid.

I am miffed that you can't play as the Black Knight though. It would be like chapter 9 of Radiant Dawn all over again!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Pliver and Shiharam, I want to get the ohers (Namely Ashnard and Bryce). But I let my friend borrow my copy of the game. Big mistake. 1 month in, she's only done 3 chapters. <_<

I've got the first two. If I do another playthrough I'll get Petrine.

IF YOU GOT ASHNARD I WANT TO SEND YOU FLOWERS.

Would have unlocked petrine if the memory card didn't get corrupted through my last playthrough

Also anyone who has unlocked ashnard does he still have his theme or is it just the same as everyone else like with Lyon in the CC

• 2 weeks later...