Benice

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Soul like 6 months ago: It's okay to bang the horrifying bug lady

Soul now: Sex with goat women is a sin

Now that's character development. I'm proud of you, pal.

Having recently finished my latest fanfic, this prompt would've been a good pretext to write a follow-up piece... oh well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

10 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Soul like 6 months ago: It's okay to bang the horrifying bug lady

Soul now: Sex with goat women is a sin

Now that's character development. I'm proud of you, pal.

For the record's sake, I want it very clear that was Altigan endorsing bug monstrosity breeding, not me. My Monster Girl repertoire does not extend to insect girls.

Also the main character was meant to be a stereotypical resident of 4chan so obviously I had to come up with some way to make all women evil.

8 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

My Monster Girl repertoire does not extend to insect girls.

Oh, so Arachnids are okay?

8 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Also the main character was meant to be a stereotypical resident of 4chan so obviously I had to come up with some way to make all women evil.

He seemed like a redditor to me, but I guess Twitter is now Tumblr, so it might just be a matter of era.

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Oh, so Arachnids are okay?

Spider girls annoy me because people who make them invariably just take a regular girl, attach a spider torso and legs to her butt, recolor her normal legs to match, and ignore the fact that she now has ten legs instead of eight. If I were to do that with like a Centaur people would be outraged, but since Monster Musume did it with Rachnera nobody bats an eye at ten-legged Spider girls. The human half should directly sprout from the spider half like Snake girls or Centaurs do instead of making me wonder why the Spider has its head up her butt.

For other arachnids, I actually did attempt to create a scorpion girl at one point, but currently she's stuck in limbo with a decent number of my other characters who just don't really fit anywhere in my stuff.

I am going to make one clarification I forgot, Bee girls can occasionally be ok on a per-case basis. They're not my usual cup of tea, but every now and then I've run into a Bee girl design that I can appreciate(as a character design, not necessarily in a sexual manner).

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

He seemed like a redditor to me, but I guess Twitter is now Tumblr, so it might just be a matter of era.

Fair enough, r/greentext is the extent of my 4chan knowledge so I definitely viewed them from the lens of a redditor, call it getting both of them at once maybe. Either way I'd argue the women comment still seems to stand.

On 9/27/2022 at 4:15 PM, indigoasis said:

Ahem.

I shouldn't judge too early but...

I love this. This is great. It's as if this is what the entire existence of the internet has culminated to. Do not apologize for what you have written. I couldn't have written something better myself.

And thank you for the Bury the Light reference, I adore that song.

I considered actually adding Bury the Light's lyrics as italics like I did with One Last Time, because it would have been extra funny to have "I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING" interspersed throughout, but eventually decided against it. Instead the reader can decide if they want to listen to it themselves while reading.

Also, I don't know if you've ever heard of Triple-Q, but if you haven't then I recommend him. Have some relevant examples of his work.

Spoiler

Edited by SoulWeaver

On 9/29/2022 at 3:49 PM, SoulWeaver said:

I am going to make one clarification I forgot, Bee girls can occasionally be ok on a per-case basis.

SoulWeaver Sez:

It's hip to

BRANDON

bees!

(as a character design, not necessarily in a sexual manner).

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bes

Either way I'd argue the women comment still seems to stand.

Yeah, probably. Two stones with one bird and all that.

On 9/29/2022 at 10:47 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

This is the most active I've seen this thread lol

We know what we have to do now to bring life to the competition.

12 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It makes for an interesting discussion and an interesting entry, we could try to make a hot topic, but I don't know how well that'd go tbf.

Y'know, on second thought, good point. Let's not make this a popular place that people actual read. Then we'd have to put the breaks on things and that would just disgust me.

Erm... Well, congrats to @SoulWeaver for unanimously winning this round! Once you're ready, please submit this month's prompt.

(I probably won't get anything in for this month because I'm gonna be super busy, but we'll see!)

I mean, on the one hand I doubt anyone will really believe my entry won any way other than lack of competition, but on the other hand we're now going to have that...thing...recorded as the round winner for until either serenes or the internet goes down permanently.

I'll go ahead and get you guys a prompt going tomorrow, I've got stuff I gotta do and it's late.

On 10/1/2022 at 7:16 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bes

...This is going to be one of those politician things where I'm about to become some kind of big deal and you suddenly pop up with this thread and ruin my reputation forever, isn't it.

Also, I think this is the second time I won the September prompt and got to run the October one. How 'bout that. I'll let you guys pick between Halloween-themed and the following:

Spoiler

"Wait, where am I?"

Write a piece about a character(s) who suddenly find themselves in another world. Ideally this would be another world in their universe(Mario and friends find Mr. L is now the one causing problems during their latest Party, for example), but if you think you can make it good feel free to try mixing things up(Robin now has to figure out a strategy to save Hyrule from the Twili, for example). Whether or not the inhabitants of the new world notice the visitors are out of place, or whether they replace any character in the new world, is up to you.

Or you can do both, of course, though I'm not sure how that'll turn out.

On 10/1/2022 at 7:16 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Y'know, on second thought, good point. Let's not make this a popular place that people actual read. Then we'd have to put the breaks on things and that would just disgust me.

Oh geez, all the doubleposting and nonsensery that goes on down here, yeah, don't need the mods paying more attention to us.

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Or you can do both, of course, though I'm not sure how that'll turn out.

*looks that the FEH Harvest banner has been announced*

I'm pretty sure we got that covered.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*looks that the FEH Harvest banner has been announced*

Yo wait Halloween Naga has such a cute sprite, I want her.

Guess I better look into emulators this week, if I can find time.

Aw man, that prompt is tempting... but even if I can set the time for it, it always boils down to: "too broad to just choose one scenario".

19 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

...This is going to be one of those politician things where I'm about to become some kind of big deal and you suddenly pop up with this thread and ruin my reputation forever, isn't it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Unfortunately, I only have the address of someone you know, meaning it would take actual work to dox you, and I despise doing work.

19 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'll let you guys pick

Excellent, I'll, uh...start brainstorming. Maybe I'll have some robot masters do stuff. Ya ever played Star Force? I think the answer is no, but my memory is a little foggy here.

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm busy doing this but I intend to put at least one thing in once I get that done.

what the flip is this

18 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Guess I better look into emulators this week, if I can find time.

unknown.png?width=599&height=568

Spoiler

The sound of the explosion died away, and Jeff slowly peeled open his eyes. He felt grass beneath his palms as his pushed himself up, sun shining through a clear sky that he never had in the city. He looked around him, and all around for miles was rolling hills and fields of wheat.

"I did it," he gasped. Grinning, he stood to his feet, surveying the idyllic Medieval countryside. "I did it!" He stopped and paused, blinking a few times as his smile washed away. "Where are all the women?" In frustration at the lack of dark-skinned elf girls throwing themselves at him, Jeff reared back and kicked forward, hitting something hard and fleshy.

"Oh, Sergei. You're here too."

"Da," said Sergei. He still had his AK-47 with him.

Anyway, I'll see what I can or can't do.

6 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Unfortunately, I only have the address of someone you know, meaning it would take actual work to dox you, and I despise doing work.

Saved by laziness yet again! -Fistpump-

Excellent, I'll, uh...start brainstorming. Maybe I'll have some robot masters do stuff. Ya ever played Star Force? I think the answer is no, but my memory is a little foggy here.

Nope, not yet. It's on my queue, I just have to go back and play both paths of BN5 and maybe BN6 first. Maybe I'll do 4.5 while I'm at it but probably not, I'm stuck at the door that needs all the battlechips to pass and getting rarer chips is a freaking giant pain in 4.5.

what the flip is this

The closest thing I'll ever have to a real job

The Discord server for Exceed has a database bot named Ballot that you can use to pull up certain cards. However, up until this week the database has been missing all of Season 1(Red Horizon), most of Season 2(Seventh Cross), and all of Season 5(Blazblue), which coincidentally happens to have had its physical release on April 20th, since your recent Thread reminded me about things related to that date. Anyways, that would be me copying up the cards for the missing entries so that the gentleman in charge of Ballot can get them entered in since I have notably more spare time than he does - at the current rate, he can only get maybe one character put in per like two week period. In contrast, this 13-character block has taken me about 3 days.