• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what

-rereads post-

Wait WHAT

-rereads poll-

WAIT WHAT

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FRICK THAT CLUSTERHOLE OF A WRITTEN WORK WON?!

Uhhhhhhh ok then. I seem to have misplaced my prompt list, so we'll fall back on the age-old idea of making up a prompt that lets me write something I already meant to write and invariably lines up for Chloey to write more about Grima.

Write about someone or something that is unusual to the point of being something of an outcast.

27 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Write about someone or something that is unusual to the point of being something of an outcast.

Hm, to write about Charlie or Aaron...

On 2/1/2023 at 7:12 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Any feedback or no?

Good point, I should work on that.

>AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Benice you cheeky friend.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

4 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Wait what

-rereads post-

Wait WHAT

-rereads poll-

WAIT WHAT

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FRICK THAT CLUSTERHOLE OF A WRITTEN WORK WON?!

Uhhhhhhh ok then. I seem to have misplaced my prompt list, so we'll fall back on the age-old idea of making up a prompt that lets me write something I already meant to write and invariably lines up for Chloey to write more about Grima.

Damn it you glorious bastard!

You've given me the absolute ammuntion to write about Grima lmao!

Got it! I'm super tired right now so I won't update the OP for a day or two, but I would request that someone kindly ping me at some point tomorrow and the day after, before I forget.

Alright, so this is not actually an entry for this round, this is me finishing and posting my non-participation entry for the round before last, Round 14(Mothers). This is meant as a sequel to my entry for the previous Round 14(Sacrifice), Two Silver Candlesticks. I'm actually particularly interested in hearing from @Morgan--Grandmaster, as this also ended up dipping into the round she ran, Round 31(LGBT).

It goes without saying, but this piece is best understood if you read Two Silver Candlesticks first. If you want to test how well it stands on its own you're of course welcome to read this one without reading the other one.

Title: Candle's Flame.

Notes:

Spoiler

Mother Nihila is the same Sister Nihila who is mentioned in the end of Two Silver Candlesticks, and Sister Lilane is the girl from the same piece.

Personally, I don't like any sort of LGBT discussion, at least partly because my personal feelings on the matter are far from popular, though I don't know that I would say it fits into the definition of 'bigoted' that people like to throw around whenever you don't immediately agree with the mainstream norm. However, this was where the piece ended up going, so I let it run its course and say what it needed to say. Sometimes the characters I write for have something important to them that they need to talk about or get out, and this time Sister Jiennu needed to go through what you read here. Who knows, perhaps it somehow circles back around to me processing things I've learned about other people or something equally inspiring.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Alright, so this is not actually an entry for this round, this is me finishing and posting my non-participation entry for the round before last, Round 14(Mothers). This is meant as a sequel to my entry for the previous Round 14(Sacrifice), Two Silver Candlesticks. I'm actually particularly interested in hearing from @Morgan--Grandmaster, as this also ended up dipping into the round she ran, Round 31(LGBT).

It goes without saying, but this piece is best understood if you read Two Silver Candlesticks first. If you want to test how well it stands on its own you're of course welcome to read this one without reading the other one.

Title: Candle's Flame.

Notes:

Hide contents

Mother Nihila is the same Sister Nihila who is mentioned in the end of Two Silver Candlesticks, and Sister Lilane is the girl from the same piece.

Personally, I don't like any sort of LGBT discussion, at least partly because my personal feelings on the matter are far from popular, though I don't know that I would say it fits into the definition of 'bigoted' that people like to throw around whenever you don't immediately agree with the mainstream norm. However, this was where the piece ended up going, so I let it run its course and say what it needed to say. Sometimes the characters I write for have something important to them that they need to talk about or get out, and this time Sister Jiennu needed to go through what you read here. Who knows, perhaps it somehow circles back around to me processing things I've learned about other people or something equally inspiring.

I quite like this and where it's going.

11 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I quite like this and where it's going.

As do I. I care about each and every one of these characters, and not just because of the suggestion/mention.

You see, the whole point of the prompt was to show that no matter someone's gender or sexuality, members of LGBT+ are just as human, and thus deserve to be given the same respect as "normal" people. For some of us, acceptance might be a slow work-in-progress, but that's okay too as long as those who do feel that way can get up in the morning and live their lives without fear of being mocked, exploited, or even cut down just because of who they love or how they feel about their bodies.

Both Carlina and Jiennu are compelling characters who each deal with that struggle in their own way. Carlina is a tragic figure who felt isolation and sacrifice were her only options lest she face the punishment of sinners, while Jiennu is a bit more open (if a little oblivious), but still unsure of herself. She fears the same kinds of things, yet Mother Nihila understands her, showing no malice for how she feels.

Yooo!!!!

I got it done and holy fuck I do not know how to feel about this one...

Title: Outcast

Fandom: Fire Emblem Heroes

Word count: You count them.

And I hope you enjoy this more... journal like approach.

Alright, I was inspired, so here it goes!

Title: Different Course of Fate
Fandom: Fire Emblem Engage
Word Count: 3563

Pre-Notes:

Okay, so... it has not been yet a month since the game came out. But I wanted to write this, and it would fit the prompt, so... Suffice to say, there's definitely bound to be spoilers about. If you haven't played, or know about the game's plot, up to the events of Chapter 11, then, yeah, this will spoil you stuff. It also reveals details seen at the support conversations of a certain character, which can't be seen until after that point too. I hope that doesn't disrupt its nature as a participating entry for this round. Or delve in at your own risk. That said, the story does fall under the AU category, but it still reveals quite a few things from the game itself. So without further ado, enjoy:

Spoiler

Ivy stood before the double doors. This was it. It had all lead to this.

On the other side is the Divine One, she thought, as she stared at the doors, I’m going to finally see...

Yet the mere thought, perhaps ironically, was keeping her rooted to the spot. Standing there for a full minute already, not daring to come inside. She shook her head.

Don’t be silly, she chided herself at last, you’ve come this far to just stop… not when you’re so close.

Thus, steeling herself, she finally mustered the courage to step inside. She was greeted by a large space. The ‘room’, if it could be called that due to lacking walls other than the one housing the doors, was quite bare. There, lying atop the altar-looking bed, or perhaps it was an altar turned bed, was the Divine One, Alear.

Ivy felt her heart skip a beat. All the descriptions she had heard, all the illustrations she had seen, they paled to the real thing. With some trepidation she stepped closer, until she was standing right before the Divine One.

“Greeting, Divine One,” Ivy spoke as she made a curtsy, “this is… my first time visiting you.”

She brought her hands to her chest as she lowered her head slightly.

“If you were awake, I’m sure you would be surprised. After all, I am the crown princess of Elusia, worshippers of the Fell Dragon. Queen Lumera certainly was.”

---

Ivy stood before the Divine Dragon Monarch. Curiosity was mostly present on the latter’s expression. Still, the Elusian princess couldn’t help but feel unease from the queen’s gaze.

“When I got word of a lone wyvern rider approaching,” Lumera began, “never would I have thought a member of Elusia’s royal family would come to Lythos. And to have come alone… very curious, indeed.”

Ivy said nothing, waiting for the queen to continue.

“So what brings Elusia’s First Princess to the Holy Land of Lythos?”

Ivy took a deep breath, before answering.

“I wish to see the Divine One.”

In spite of her usual poised demeanor, the queen’s eyes widened as surprised etched on her face.

“Pardon me?”

---

“You have such a wonderful mother, Divine One,” Ivy said, “she’s so caring of you. Naturally, I managed to convince her to grant my request, but that only shows she has your safety forefront.”

A small smile then graced her lips.

“I can’t help but feel a little jealous.”

But then it faltered shortly after.

“My own mother, on the other hand…”

---

A young Ivy walked across the hallway, following her mother who was one step ahead. There was no other soul but them in the hallway, but soon a nobleman came into view, approaching them as he walked in the opposite direction.

“Ah, Your Majesty, Princess Ivy,” the man stopped once he had come close enough and bowed, “a lovely day it has been, has it not?”

“Yes, it has,” the queen stated.

“But of course, you two ladies are lovelier still,” the man continued.

Ivy giggled softly, blushing slightly at the compliment. Her mother gave a small smile, but it was one not shared by her eyes.

“Is that so? I thank you for the compliment,” she said.

“Now then, don’t let me keep you from your destination. I will be on my way.”

With another small bow, the man resumed his treck. Mother and daughter watched him leave, until he was out of sight.

“Ivy.”

The young princess glanced up to her mother. The smile was gone; a frown instead was on the queen’s gaze.

“Do not be swayed by those honeyed words,” she said. “The nobles would do anything to get in our good graces, for they know I am the King’s wife and you the crown heir.”

Her frown then deepened, turning into a glare.

“But just as sooner they would throw us to the wolves, should they consider it would no longer suit them to have our support.”

Ivy listened intently, feeling great unease as she did. Her mother then glanced down at her, now with a stern face.

“Remember, Ivy: Every smile is a dagger looking for a back to stab. You must never allow yours to be one. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes, mother,” Ivy nodded.

“Good.”

With that, she spun around and resumed her walk.

Every smile is… Ivy repeated the words in her mind, feeling great sadness.

Downcast, she simply followed after her mother, the words still resonating in her mind… and the more they did, the more she did not like them at all.

---

“I still heeded those lessons, knowing they still had value,” Ivy explained, “and they served me good. Perhaps that was her way to convey her care, but I still did not like it. It might sound unusual, since I grew up in the middle of all that, but it never sat well with me. The Elusian court is so full of schemes and deception, and then there’s the worship of the Fell Dragon…”

---

Destinea Cathedral was full, for Mass was in session. The royal family sat at the front, with young Ivy sitting between her parents. The priest droned on and on with his sermon. Everyone listened intently. All but one.

Ivy frowned. She had come to loathe coming here. Attend these masses, hear those sermons. But she knew she couldn’t just defy her parents and refuse to attend. She was forced to, too young to dare disobey. A quick glance around showed why. Every time without fail, everyone would pay their utmost attention, pray so fervently, when the choir sang they all joined in. To them, the idea of not doing so would be so alien. To not display their devotion to the Fell Dragon. Perhaps Ivy wouldn’t have disagreed, but when said worship was part of the reason Elusia was how it was… she just couldn’t agree with it. Even with her tender age she could see that. So she just sat there, pretending to pay attention, pretending to play along. And she knew, that even when she took the throne one day, that nothing would change. She’d have to continue to wear that mask.

She may be among a large crowd with her parents at her sides, but never had she felt more alone.

---

She closed her eyes.

“So the best I could do was cope. If you could, my presence here would already clue you how.”

---

Ivy walked between the bookshelves of the royal library. She had been in the need for some new literature to pursue. Specially another book to read to Hortensia. It still perplexed just how… loud, babies could be.

Was I like that when I was her age? She wondered.

Yet somehow, the baby seemed to calm down and sometimes even listen intently whenever Ivy would read to her, so she did. Even if she was still too young to understand what she was hearing. Perhaps it was the sound of her older sister’s voice that soothed her, but regardless Ivy would gladly read to her.

She had reached one of the farthest corners of the library when she found it. Out of the corner of her eye, a book suddenly caught her attention. Its cover was gold and white, making it stand out from the books around it, and really, the atmosphere of the library itself. Her curiosity gripped, the young princess walked over. To her surprise, the book was quite dusty, despite not looking quite old. Taking out of its shelf, she took a good look at its cover.

“Dragon Scripture,” Ivy read out loud.

For a moment it puzzled her, since she knew they didn’t look like that. Even the illustration on the cover was not that of the Fell Dragon.

Her eyes widened.

This is… the Divine Dragon’s!

What was this book of all things in the royal library? But then, this was a library, so perhaps it was here just for the sake of completion. This was a very remote corner and, as the dust demonstrated, it seems no one actually read it. It was there that a seed had been planted in the young princess’ mind. Elusia as a whole worshipped the Fell Dragon, and by association, were dismissal at best or outright hostile at worst to the Divine Dragons. All for having dared to stop him. The mere thought of thinking of them in any favorable way openly would be a quick way to be branded a heathen. And she, who couldn’t want more to distance herself from what Elusia represents…

Ivy quickly pressed the book against her chest. She glanced around. To her fortune, there was no other soul nearby. She then started to walk, heading for the nearest table. She set the book atop, and quickly went over to the nearby bookshelves to put more books around it in stacks. Should anyone be to come near, she could only hope it’d be enough to quickly hide it. Sitting down, she opened the book, and began to read.

---

“I will admit, it begun as an act of defiance,” Ivy confessed, “an outlet offering me the freedom to escape the dreary life I was forced to grow around with, if only in a sense. How could I not take it?”

She then shook her head.

“But then, it all changed. The more I read the scripture, the more it pulled me in, to yearn for it. It became a comfort that not even my own family provided.”

---

A teenage Ivy entered her bedchamber. Being a princess had its perks, and being able to retreat to the privacy of her room was one she cherished the most. Locking back up the door behind her, she then approached her vanity, reaching out for the jewelry box. But it was not its lid her hands went to. Rather, she pressed her finger on a specific yet unassuming spot on one of its sides, which caused a small clicking noise to be heard. She then opened what looked to be a side compartment, which housed nothing but a small key.

With the key in hand, she then went over to a nearby drawer. Using the key, she unlocked it and opened it up. Inside, a single book was contained: The Dragon Scripture. At first she simply returned the book to its place in the library and would come often to take it out again. Eventually, she just took it one day. So here it was, now in the crown princess’ possession, stored in her very own bedchamber. If word of this ever came out…

Ivy closed her eyes and hugged the book tightly against her chest. No, she would not let that happen. Her one solace, she would not let it be discovered. She’d put it under more locks if needed.

One day, she thought as she brought the book back to her gaze, I will visit you, Divine One. No matter what it may cost.

---

Ivy brought a hand to her mouth and gave a soft chuckle.

“Who would’ve thought that would actually come to pass,” she said. “It was a selfish whim that I thought it would never come true. Just another outlet of cope, as I continued to live pretending otherwise. For even when I took on my future role of queen, I doubt I would’ve had the opportunity. Perhaps even less so. But then…”

She frowned.

“Everything changed when that woman arrived.”

---

“Is it truly possible then, to bring back the Fell Dragon?” Hyacinth asked, curious.

“Absolutely,” the woman before him, Zephia, replied. “So long the ritual is done properly, Lord Sombron will return.”

“Hmm…” Hyacinth closed his eyes briefly, “and it has to be one of sovereign blood?”

“That is correct,” Zephia nodded, “it’s a vital component of the ritual. Without it, it would be impossible.”

“Very well, you can count on Elusia’s aid,” Hyacinth stated. “As for the sovereign blood… in light of our current conflict with Brodia, then King Morion will make a sufficient candidate for the sacrifice.”

“Wonderful,” Zephia smirked, “then we shall begin our preparations.”

Nearby, Ivy and Hortensia stood, hearing the conversation play out. Hortensia looked over with glee, while Ivy… Ivy…

---

“The news had shaken me to the very core,” Ivy said. “The Fell Dragon could return? And my father was eager to make it happen? I felt like I had entered a nightmare. More than ever I felt alone. There was no one in Elusia I could confide my feelings to. Not even my own sister…”

---

The two Elusian princesses were in one of the castle’s courtyards. They sat before a table, where various pastries and two cups of steaming tea lied atop.

“Isn’t this great?” Hortensia spoke. “Once Lord Sombron is back, then those Brodians will finally gonna get it!”

Ivy said nothing, simply staring down at her cup.

“They will regret the day they choose to attack us! I can’t wait to see the look on their faces. You think so too, right Ivy?”

Here she finally glanced over, to see her sister wasn’t really paying attention.

“Ivy? Sister!”

This finally snapped the older princess from her stupor.

“Oh… uh… r-right,” Ivy nodded.

Hortensia frowned.

“Are you alright? You were spacing out there,” she asked, concerned.

“It’s nothing,” Ivy shook her head, “I just had… things on my mind.”

“Oh, is it about our impending attacks on the other Kingdoms?”

Ivy had to suppress a sigh. She loved her sister, but she just wouldn’t understand.

“Yeah, I get it,” Hortensia continued, “eager as I am to teach Brodia a lesson, I know better than to underestimate them. But Father promised us we’d be given the Emblems, once they’re taken from Lythos, so that should give us the advantage.”

At this Ivy did a small double-take.

“What? What do you mean, Hortensia?” She asked her, now fully at attention.

“Huh, you don’t know?” Hortensia was surprised. “I thought Father would’ve told you already. It is important for Lord Sombron to gather all the Emblems, once he’s revived. So we’ll take the rings from Lythos, then Lord Sombron’s daughter will activate them, and then we’ll use them to take the rest.”

The younger princess would soon go back to eating the rest of her pastry, as Ivy once again went pensive. Perhaps her Father had indeed told her but she likely had tuned it out, as part of her denial that she would be having a part in that whole plan. It did not matter, for it seems it was indeed worse than first thought.

---

“It finally proved to be the last straw,” Ivy stated. “Fighting Brodia to defend my country was one thing, but to aid in the restoration of the Fell Dragon? I just couldn’t. Not when it could mean bad things happening again, just like a thousand years ago. I feared for my family’s safety. Of Elusia’s. Of Elyos’. Of yours.”

She brought her hands again to her chest, worry now etched on her face.

“Asleep to do anything about it. If the Fell Dragon were to come here…”

She then closed her eyes.

“Which is why I…”

---

It was the dead of night. At the castle stables, Ivy was securing the last saddlebag to her wyvern.

This should be enough, she assessed, it should last until we reach Lythos.

She knew what she was about to do would carry heavy consequences. However, she knew she could no longer afford to simply enact passive defiance.

Father, Hortensia, she closed her eyes and brought her hands to her chest, forgive me, but I have to do this. The Fell Dragon… he should not be allowed to be brought back. Whatever concerns I have voiced, Father, they have not deterred you. So it has left me no choice. Even if it means defying you…

Ivy opened back her eyes, and brought her right hand up to meet her gaze, the Ring of the Lady of the Plains worn snuggly on her finger.

Then I’ll do whatever it takes. Alone if needed.

Alone indeed, for she told not even her retainers of her plans. She did not trust they would comply with her orders. Alas, her mother’s lessons had perhaps stick too well on her, but it couldn’t be helped. If it reduced the chances of being stopped, so be it. It’s not like it would be anything new. She was used to being alone.

Thus she then opened the gates and began to lead her wyvern outside. The entire day heavy clouds had blocked the sky and still did; the main reason she had chosen it had to be done this very night. Too dark for even the moonlight to penetrate, it was the perfect cover to make her leave. Mounting her wyvern, she ordered her to take off. The mount complied, lifting them off the ground. Soon, they were flying into the darkness, leaving the castle and soon Elusia, behind.

---

“Now that Queen Lumera has been forewarned, I can only hope she can stop this in time. She has allowed me to stay here, at the Somniel, knowing that I can’t just go back after having done this.”

She smiled.

“How thoughtful of her. She doesn’t want me to confront my people, my family. Not after this. They would be quick to label me a traitor, and even fight against me. I… don’t think I could bare having to take up arms against my own father or sister. To fight against your own parent… from what your mother spoke of your relationship before you had to sleep, I’m sure that’s also something unthinkable to you. Though, if it had to be done…”

Ivy shook her head.

“I best not think about it. For now, whether this is all I needed to do, or I must do more… I would at least want some time to decide. In the meantime, I would gladly help your stewards tend to this place, and… to you as well.”

For a moment afterwards Ivy simply watched. Watched the sleeping form of Alear. See their chest slowly rise and fall with each breath. A fleeting thought passed through her mind: To reach out and caress their face. Brief, but long enough to make her face show a faint blush.

No, she shook her head, it wouldn’t be proper.

Yet, a part of her wasn’t quite in agreement.

The Divine One is asleep, and you’re the only other person around right now, it told her, who would know?

She couldn’t help it. After all, even a princess is only human. She closed the remaining distance and sat down at the edge of the altar-bed. Turning her torso, she faced Alear, before bringing a hand to their face.

“If only you could wake, Divine One,” she said as she cared their face. “Your mother needs you. Elyos needs you.”

I need you, she added in her mind, not daring to say the words out loud, even now.

“Difficult times will be upon us. Should my Father and that woman’s plan succeed… the Fell Dragon will need to be stopped once again. We might need your help again, just like how helped your mother before.”

And I would gladly support you all the way through, she added, once again in her mind.

“So please, wake up.”

Ivy withdrew her hand and stood once again, sighing. If only it could be that easy. So she began to walk back out. It was when she was about half-way through when she heard it.

A small groan.

Ivy froze on the spot, her face in shock. She slowly turned back around, until Alear was back in her gaze. Alear, who was moving.

Sitting up.

Very much awake.

A part of her wanted to leave, inform the stewards… but she couldn’t. Rooted on the spot she could only watch as the Divine Dragon, who had slept for a thousand year, become awake once again at last. Alear yawned and stretched, before moving to sit by the edge of their resting place. It was then that their eyes finally opened up.

Their gazes met.

Ivy felt her heart start beating furiously. She began to feel a bit faint, but she fought any urges to pass out on the spot. She couldn’t afford that. Not here. Not now.

“Oh, hello,” Alear said.

“H-hello,” Ivy managed to stutter.

“I’m Alear,” Alear said next.

“Ivy,” she responded in kind.

“Ivy… nice to meet you, Ivy,” Alear smiled.

Ivy felt herself blush, her heart fluttering.

“L-likewise.”

“Do you live here?” Alear then asked.

“Something like that,” was her reply.

More or a temporary dwelling, which hopefully would remain that: Temporary.

“I see,” Alear nodded in understanding.

A moment of silence followed.

“Um, so…” the Divine Dragon frowned, glancing around the ‘room’, “what is this place?”

“Ah, you see…”

Ivy knew this was perhaps a tasked better suited to the stewards. Yet, she figured it was fine if she could answer some of the Divine One’s questions herself. Alone with the Divine One… it was selfish, but she didn’t want this moment to end. Not so soon. So for the next minutes they talked.

And for perhaps the first time ever, Ivy did not felt alone. Not anymore.

Post-Reading Notes:

Spoiler

From the trailers and stuff I had already taken a liking to Ivy, but after playing the game itself, she pretty much became my most favorite character of the cast. And her character and backstory... the only Divine Dragon worshipper in a country that worship the Fell Dragon, and what entailed. She was like, practically the perfect candidate for this prompt. And I had come up with the idea recently, so why not use it here too?

As I mentioned before, the story is basically AU. Where Ivy decided to take a different path than the one she takes in the game. You could say I was inspired by some of her quotes in the post-battle map explorations.

At Florra Mill Town: So this is where you first went after leaving Lythos? I wish I could have been here then.
At the Fort in the Border: How different things would have turned out if I had been warned about the Fell Dragon sooner.

So yeah, I basically went: "Well, what if she had?" And had the resolve to decide to go warn Queen Lumera, despite what it would mean. And was there when Alear woke up. Thus, she more or less ends up joining the party way before she actually does in the game.

I deliberately kept Alear's gender ambiguous. No particular reason, really.

I'm sure it would be interesting to flesh this out further. Show happens next after this. I sure am, but for now, this will suffice.

Well, hoped you enjoyed it!

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Uh, @Benice, you still haven't updated the OP.

Thank you! Things'll be slowing down after this week, so I'll be more on top of updates in future months.

Yeah, I feel pretty good about this one. I don't know how well it conforms to the theme, but I guess I'll leave that up to reader interpretation. Enjoy another weird one.

Edit: Made a slight adjustment and added a sentence. No big deal.

Title: Out of Bounds

Word Count: 1739

Edited by indigoasis

"Hedwig was a fair dinkum budgie-smuggler. Yeah, no yeah."

-My father, when asked by my sister what his favorite Harry Potter quote was, posted here for Chloey's specific benefit

He said more but I don't remember exactly, and that may not be an exact quote but I assume Chloey at least gets the gist.

Edited by SoulWeaver

On 2/19/2023 at 7:01 AM, SoulWeaver said:

"Hedwig was a fair dinkum budgie-smuggler. Yeah, no yeah."

-My father, when asked by my sister what his favorite Harry Potter quote was, posted here for Chloey's specific benefit

He said more but I don't remember exactly, and that may not be an exact quote but I assume Chloey at least gets the gist.

LMAO

Very missused words there.  You might want to tell your dad that budgie-smuggler is a swimsuit for men, the underwear shaped kind that is less than normal underwear Americans are used to.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

LMAO

Very missused words there.  You might want to tell your dad that budgie-smuggler is a swimsuit for men, the underwear shaped kind that is less than normal underwear Americans are used to.

He knows, he explained what it was to my sister when she asked what the heck he was talking about. He apparently thought Hedwig was male too, it's been a while since he read HP. Once she told him Hedwig was female he was like oh uh yeah no yeah that doesn't work then.

14 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

He knows, he explained what it was to my sister when she asked what the heck he was talking about. He apparently thought Hedwig was male too, it's been a while since he read HP. Once she told him Hedwig was female he was like oh uh yeah no yeah that doesn't work then.

Also funny how that quote was a lot of levels of wrong lol

Apparently I've been voluntold into attending a birthday party. Not sure I'm going to have this one done in time, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't do a very good job of showing up the prompt, but I'll still post it as soon as it's done.

Apparently I've been voluntold into attending a birthday party. Not sure I'm going to have this one done in time, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't do a very good job of showing up the prompt, but I'll still post it as soon as it's done.

Tangentially related, but something has come up which made today a little less productive than foreseen. I'm not planning to burn the midnight oil for this project, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow for submission.