Create the Book 6 New Heroes Banners

Fire Emblem Fan

So, this is kind of hilarious. My ORIGINAL Genealogy banner creation:

On 11/16/2021 at 1:57 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Genealogy of the Holy War: Tine (blue tome infantry), Scáthach (sword infantry), Patty (colorless dagger infantry, demote), Oifey (sword cavalier, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Hilda (red tome infantry, GHB)

And my revised one to account for Ascended characters:

On 2/20/2022 at 2:00 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Genealogy of the Holy War: Ascended Altena (Lance Wyvern), Scáthach (Sword Infantry), Febail (Colorless Bow Infantry), Patty (Green Dagger Infantry, demote), Arion (Lance Wyvern, GHB). (A pretty different banner than what I had originally predicted. I think Gen 2 will definitely be the focus, for sure, but I can't think of any Gen 2 characters that make sense in my head as Ascended. It comes down to Altena and Arvis, and I feel like Altena is the better choice, personally, and with that comes a change for the rest of the banner.)

I was more correct in my original post.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fe7 banner I want
1. Curse lance Vaida
2.  Athos (Red mage with a special Forblaze)
3. Demote Renault (Bringing a good (and new!) inheritable staff and having some nice fodder. No day 1 skills with a meh support c skill. 
4. Ascended Ninian (Not a dancer, but a combat dragon. Or a dancer coming with Ninis grace.)

Limstella as the GHB. She can work as a blue mage since she has bolting, but Fimbulvetr is more of a wind thing and we are lacking in green mage ghb's. So she'd be a green mage. Preferably with a prf.

The banner I expect
1.  Sword Cav Isadora (Busted prf, great skills)
2. Axe Harken (No prf. Mostly there for fodder)
3. Guy (4 star unit with no prf, no fodder and lame stats)
4. Ascended Lyn (another bowlyn . No Mani Kati)

Lance flier Vaida as the GHB. Without a prf obviously.

Edited by Sasori

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 2:00 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Fallen: Ninian (Colorless Dragon Infantry), Chrom (Lance Infantry), Eyvel (Red Bow Infantry), Rhea (Green Dragon Armor), Nyna (Green Tome Infantry, GHB).

Ninian and Rhea were indeed on the banner, called it. Although I did get their colors wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 1:57 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Blazing Blade: Sain (lance cavalier), Wil (colorless bow infantry), Kent (sword cavalier, demote), Guy (sword infantry, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Limstella (blue tome infantry, GHB)

I was almost 100% correct in my first guess for the Blazing Blade banner. This was before taking Ascended units into account, of course, so no Wil, and Limstella wound up as a green unit rather than a blue one, but still. I was so, so, so close with this guess. I even had Kent as the demote and Guy as a quest reward.