Create the Book 6 New Heroes Banners

Fire Emblem Fan

On 11/16/2021 at 1:57 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Sacred Stones: Vanessa (lance pegasus flier), Gilliam (lance/axe armor), Neimi (colorless bow infantry, demote), Colm (colorless dagger infantry, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Riev (red tome infantry, GHB)

Well, I was correct about Neimi and Colm being on the banner, and Riev being the GHB, and their weapons and movement type. I got all of their colors wrong, though. And Vanessa and Gilliam are nowhere to be found.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I created these by balancing what I personally would like with my expectations of what is likely to happen.

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery

Nyna (banner leader, green tome flier,) Elice (staff flier,) Xane (colorless dragon infantry,) Rickard (green dagger infantry, demote) GHB: Medeus (blue dragon armor)

Path of Radiance

Kieran (sword cavalry, banner leader,) Calill (blue dagger infantry; her dagger targets resistance,) Janaff (colorless beast flier,) Zihark (sword infantry, demote) GHB: Nasir (blue dragon cavalry)

Radiant Dawn

Vika (banner leader, green beast flier,) Rafiel (colorless beast flier with Sing,) Meg (lance armor,) Heather (red dagger infantry, demote) GHB: Lekain (green tome armor)

Awakening (a.k.a Remaining Shepherds Unite!)

Kellam (banner leader, lance armor,) Ricken (colorless tome cavalry, demote,) Vaike (axe infantry,) Gregor (sword infantry, demote) GHB: Validar (red tome armor)

(pity Miriel was added separately from the others…)

Fates

Sophie (banner leader, sword cavalry,) Percy (axe flier,) Reina (blue bow flier,) Izana (colorless staff armor; he has a strong attack stat and can take hits well, demote) GHB: Shura (green bow infantry with a weapon/skill that debuffs enemies like his personal skill in Fates)

Shadows of Valentia

Est (banner leader, lance flier,) Rinea (colorless tome infantry,) Kamui (sword infantry,) Mycen (axe cavalry, demote) GHB: Slayde (lance armor)

Three Houses

Dorothea (banner leader, green tome infantry with Sing,) Ashe (blue bow cavalry,) Felix (sword infantry,) Manuela (staff cavalry with Sing, demote) GHB: Cornelia (staff infantry)

Fallen Banner

Marianne (banner leader, blue beast armor) Xander (sword cavalry,) Ryoma (sword infantry, is stronger and has higher defense than his base form, but is far slower,) Lethe (colorless beast cavalry, feral form—a theoretical idea like with Fallen Ike and she’s far more popular than Muarim) GHB: Muarim (green beast infantry, feral form)

CYL Winners

Chrom (inevitably, banner leader, sword cavalry,) male Robin (colorless tome armor,) female Corrin (sword infantry, with Yato, of course,) female Byleth (axe infantry) GHB: Mozu (lance infantry)

• 3 weeks later...

CYL: Chrom, Male Byleth, Female Byleth, Bernadetta, Stefan (sword infantry, GHB)

Well, I was half right! Chrom and Female Byleth are coming. I never would have predicted Tiki would come with Byleth, though, or should I say Byleth is coming with Tiki? I suppose I should have expected Seliph to accompany Chrom, I just thought that the fans would want to balance both Byleths. We'll see if Stefan comes with them when the banner actually hits this summer!

I'm terrible at predicting banners. I read a lot of fiction and I love reading anti-utopias, which help me expand my consciousness and show how destructive totalitarian thinking is. At https://artscolumbia.org/free-essays/1984/ I read about the anti-utopia of 1984, its meanings and its impact on many contemporary writers.

Edited by Darius Murphy

Binding Blade: Elffin (red tome infantry, dancer/refresher), Zeiss (lance wyvern flier), Elen (staff infantry, demote), Douglas (axe knight, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Murdock (axe armor, GHB)

I got literally everything about this banner wrong, ha. No Elffin, Zeiss, Elen, Douglas, or Murdock. We're getting Hugh, Ascended Idunn, Niime, Cath, and Gonzalez.

Honestly, Ascended units have kinda thrown a wrench into all the predictions. Might have to go back and re-evaluate everything to account for them.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I got literally everything about this banner wrong, ha. No Elffin, Zeiss, Elen, Douglas, or Murdock. We're getting Hugh, Ascended Idunn, Niime, Cath, and Gonzalez.

Honestly, Ascended units have kinda thrown a wrench into all the predictions. Might have to go back and re-evaluate everything to account for them.

Are ascended units like the standard now? Are we to expect one on every new banner? Because there are certainly some titles that need to slow down their rate of new units lest they exhaust their cast entirely, but consequently there are titles that absolutely don't have to do that because they still have dozens of units not featured.

Gonzales as a GHB? I feel I'd rather him be in the common summoning pool to increase the number of green orbs that spawn. Though from the perspective of getting as many units into the game, he does make sense as a playable hero that could logically be a GHB (not that that hasn't ever stopped them in the past). Still, I would have preferred Murdock. Hope he's good when we do eventually get him.

5 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Are ascended units like the standard now? Are we to expect one on every new banner? Because there are certainly some titles that need to slow down their rate of new units lest they exhaust their cast entirely, but consequently there are titles that absolutely don't have to do that because they still have dozens of units not featured.

That's the big question. Awakening didn't get an Ascended character, not like Sacred Stones did with Joshua and now Binding Blade with Idunn. I would expect some games to not get an Ascended character and rather get an Ascended (or new) OC, but I'm expecting there to be several more Ascended characters per game. Blazing Blade, for example, seems like one they'll definitely do that to. But for, say...Thracia? No clue. I'd hope not, but with FEH, who can say?

58 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

That's the big question. Awakening didn't get an Ascended character, not like Sacred Stones did with Joshua and now Binding Blade with Idunn. I would expect some games to not get an Ascended character and rather get an Ascended (or new) OC, but I'm expecting there to be several more Ascended characters per game. Blazing Blade, for example, seems like one they'll definitely do that to. But for, say...Thracia? No clue. I'd hope not, but with FEH, who can say?

And what's funny is that Awakening kind of needed an Ascended unit more than any. Not only is it at the bottom of the barrel for it's play units, but it's also run out of most of its major villains too (most of which were playable). The only obvious Awakening characters left to use at all are Vaike, Ricken, Gregor, Inigo, Severa, Laurent, Noire, Validar and Excellus. That's not even enough to fill two banners (and I doubt anyone is clamouring for Excellus). After that we have Pheros and that one pegasus knight who died in the plot, but beyond those two every other character is extremely minor. Awakening, like Sacred Stones, also has branched promotion, so making an Ascended Hero isn't that difficult, you just need to design any tier 1 character with the promotion option that wasn't used. So all in all it's bloody weird they didn't give one to Awakening.

Edited by Jotari

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Gonzales as a GHB? I feel I'd rather him be in the common summoning pool to increase the number of green orbs that spawn. Though from the perspective of getting as many units into the game, he does make sense as a playable hero that could logically be a GHB (not that that hasn't ever stopped them in the past). Still, I would have preferred Murdock. Hope he's good when we do eventually get him.

My guess is that the plan is for all "normal" banners to get an Ascended. So if they continue the pattern of each year having 12 New Heroes banners with a breakdown of 2 with OC guests, 1 Fallen, 1 CYL, and 8 "normal", then I'd expect Ascended units on all 8 of those normal banners. So the only banners with 5 normal units from the game would be the book launch/midpoint ones like the Awakening banner, if they even keep that up in the first place.

In fairness, they did introduce a common green unit here.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

My guess is that the plan is for all "normal" banners to get an Ascended. So if they continue the pattern of each year having 12 New Heroes banners with a breakdown of 2 with OC guests, 1 Fallen, 1 CYL, and 8 "normal", then I'd expect Ascended units on all 8 of those normal banners. So the only banners with 5 normal units from the game would be the book launch/midpoint ones like the Awakening banner, if they even keep that up in the first place.

You really think they're not past given us Ascended Fallen Edelgard with 13 attack range XD

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

You really think they're not past given us Ascended Fallen Edelgard with 13 attack range XD

I suppose an Ascended Fallen hero is a possibility, but I'm not sure what that would look like. I'm definitely not sure what an Ascended CYL unit would look like.

We'll find out in a few months, I guess.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:37 AM, Tybrosion said:

Binding Blade [Jan. 2022]: Gonzalez (Axe Inf.), Cath (C Dagger Inf.), Hugh (B Tome Inf.), Niime (R Tome Inf.), Murdock (Axe Arm.)

Aside from picking all the wrong colors and not knowing that Ascended Hero alts would be a thing (which resulted in Murdock getting yeeted and Gonzalez taking the GHB slot), I was pretty on the mark here.

I might also go back and amend my remaining predicted lineups to account for Ascended Hero alts becoming a regular thing.

Edited by Tybrosion

On 11/16/2021 at 7:32 PM, Othin said:

Wait, why 13? The current pattern is that each book gets 12 associated New Heroes banners, one for each month, it's just that the first one comes with two chapters.

I'll just do 10, since I don't care much about Fallen or CYL.

1. Binding Blade - Gonzales, Elffin, Cath, Niime, Murdock
  2. Awakening - Severa, Miriel, Vaike, Laurent, Validar
  3. TMS - Tiki, Maiko, Touma, Yashiro, Barry
  4. Sacred Stones - Vanessa, Gilliam, Rennac, Moulder, Glen
  5. Thracia - Linoan, Lara, Salem, Marty, Raydrik
  6. Genealogy - Tine, Febail, Patty, Arthur, Arion
  7. Three Houses - Felix, Dorothea, Leonie, Ignatz, Judith
  8. Blazing Blade - Limstella, Ephidel, Sain, Kent, Nergal
  9. Fates - Scarlet, Reina, Shura, Izana, Sumeragi
  10. Radiant Dawn - Edward, Vika, Muarim, Tormod, Jarod

Rethinking the remaining 7 to account for Ascendeds:

1. TMS: Tsubasa A, Yashiro, Touma, Maiko D, Tiki G
  2. Thracia: Nanna A, Linoan, Lara, August D, Galzus G
  3. Genealogy: Ishtar A, Tine, Patty, Arthur D, Arion G
  4. Three Houses: Petra A, Felix, Dorothea, Leonie D, Judith G
  5. Blazing Blade: Florina A, Limstella, Sain, Kent D, Nergal G
  6. Fates: Soleil A, Scarlet, Reina, Shura D, Sumeragi G
  7. Radiant Dawn: Nailah A, Tormod, Vikaa, Muarim D, Jarod G

Wonder if Tiki/Felix/Dorothea could count as Ascended.

Edited by Othin

On 11/16/2021 at 10:37 AM, Tybrosion said:
  • Three Houses (1) [Mar. 2022]: Dorothea (B Tome Inf.), Felix (Sword Inf.), Sylvain (Lance Cav.), Leonie (G Bow Cav.), Cornelia (Staff Inf.)
  • Genealogy [Apr. 2022]: Tine (B Tome Inf.), Arthur (G Tome Cav.), Scathach (Sword Inf.), Patty (C Dagger Inf.), Arion (Lance Fly.)
  • Fallen [May 2022]: Chrom (Sword Arm.), Ninian (G Breath Inf.), Dedue (C Beast Arm.), Brigid (B Bow Inf.), Miklan (R Beast Arm.)
  • Radiant Dawn [Jun. 2022]: Lucia (Sword Inf.), Geoffrey (Lance Cav.), Kieran (Axe Cav.), Bastian (G Tome Inf.), Ludveck (Axe Arm.)
  • Thracia 776 [Jul. 2022]: Galzus (Sword Inf.), Linoan (B Tome Inf.), Lara (C Dagger Inf.), Dagdar (Axe Inf.), Raydrik (Sword Arm.)
  • CYL [Aug. 2022]: F!Byleth (Sword Inf.), Chrom (Staff Cav.), Bernadetta (G Dagger Inf.), Felix (B Tome Cav.), Severa (R Bow Cav.)
  • Shadow Dragon, (New) Mystery [Sep. 2022]: Hardin (Sword Cav.), Nyna (B Tome Inf.), Elice (Staff Inf.), Etzel (R Tome Inf.), Horace (Lance Arm.)
  • Three Houses (2) [Oct. 2022]: Rhea (Sword Inf.), Manuela (Staff Inf.), Alois (Axe Inf.), Hanneman (B Tome Inf.), Cyril (Axe Fly.)
  • Fates [Nov. 2022]: Dwyer (R Dagger Inf.), Caeldori (Lance Fly.), Kiragi (G Bow Inf.), Mitana (Staff Inf.), Sumeragi (Sword Inf.)

Here's an amended, now with Ascended Heroes version for the remaining banners of the Book:

• Three Houses (1) [Mar. 2022]: Ascended Hubert (C Tome Arm.), Felix (Sword Inf.), Dorothea (B Tome Inf.), Leonie (G Bow Cav.; Demote), Thales (C Tome Inf.; GHB)
  • Genealogy [Apr. 2022]: Ascended Arvis (R Tome Arm.), Tine (B Tome Inf.), Arthur (G Tome Cav.), Patty (C Dagger Inf.; Demote), Febail (B Bow Inf.; GHB)
  • Fallen [May 2022]: Ascended Sonya (R Tome Inf.), Rhea (C Breath Inf.), Fafnir (C Breath Arm.), Brigid (B Bow Inf.), Nergal (R Tome Inf.; GHB)
  • Thracia 776 / Book VI Mid [Jun. 2022]: Ascended Veronica (G Tome Inf.), Galzus (Sword Inf.), Linoan (B Tome Inf.), Lara (C Dagger Inf.; Demote), Dagdar (Axe Inf.; Instant Demote), Raydrik (Sword Arm.; GHB)
  • Radiant Dawn [Jul 2022]: Ascended Jill (Lance Fly.), Edward (Sword Inf.), Nolan (Axe Inf.), Leonardo (C Bow Inf.; Demote), Jarod (Lance Inf.; GHB)
  • CYL6 [Aug 2022]: Ascended Chrom (Staff Arm.), Ascended A!Tiki (B Breath Fly.), Seliph (G Tome Cav.), F!Byleth (Sword Inf.), Boyd (Axe Inf.; GHB)
  • Shadow Dragon, (New) Mystery [Sep. 2022]: Ascended Hardin (Sword Cav.), Elice (Staff Inf.), Nyna (B Tome Inf.), Matthis (Axe Cav.; Demote), Etzel (R Tome Inf.; GHB)
  • Three Houses (2) [Oct. 2022]: Ascended Mercedes (C Bow Inf.), Sylvain (Lance Cav.), Lorenz (R Tome Cav.), Caspar (Axe Inf.; Demote), Cornelia (Staff Inf.; GHB)
  • Fates [Nov. 2022]: Ascended Duo Kana (Sword Inf.), Dwyer (C Dagger Inf.), Caeldori (Lance Fly.), Kiragi (G Bow Inf.; Demote), Sumeragi (Sword Inf.; GHB)

Yes, Chrom and A!Tiki both get to be Ascended. Consider that the new perk to getting 1st in a CYL now that everyone gets a Prf skill.

• Mystery of the Emblem: Elice (staff infantry), Coyote Hardin (sword cavalier), Nyna (blue tome infantry, demote), Midia (lance cavalier, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Lorenz (lance armor, GHB)
  • Echoes: Est (lance pegasus flier), Kamui (sword infantry), Atlas (colorless bow cavalier, demote), Mycen (lance cavalier, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Jedah (red tome infantry, GHB)
  • Genealogy of the Holy War: Tine (blue tome infantry), Scáthach (sword infantry), Patty (colorless dagger infantry, demote), Oifey (sword cavalier, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Hilda (red tome infantry, GHB)
  • Thracia 776: Linoan (blue tome infantry), Deen (lance wyvern flier), Eda (sword wyvern flier, demote), Dagdar (axe infantry, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Raydrik (sword armor, GHB)
  • Blazing Blade: Sain (lance cavalier), Wil (colorless bow infantry), Kent (sword cavalier, demote), Guy (sword infantry, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Limstella (blue tome infantry, GHB)
  • Path of Radiance: Lucia (sword infantry), Boyd (axe infantry), Geoffrey (lance cavalier, demote), Brom (lance/axe armor, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Bryce (lance armor, GHB)
  • Radiant Dawn: Skrimir (red beast armor), Ena (red dragon infantry), Kurthnaga (green dragon infantry, demote), Giffca (colorless beast armor, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Nasir (blue dragon infantry, GHB)
  • Fates: Mozu (lance infantry), Kiragi (red bow infantry), Dwyer (staff cavalier, demote), Sophie (lance cavalier, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Hans (axe infantry, GHB)
  • Three Houses: Dorothea (blue tome infantry, dancer/refresher), Felix (sword infantry), Raphael (axe infantry, demote), Ignatz (colorless bow infantry, quest reward/direct 3/4-star addition), Thales (red tome infantry, GHB)

All righty, here we go, amending my predictions for all the games that haven't gotten a banner yet to account for Ascended characters.

• Mystery of the Emblem: Ascended Coyote Hardin (Sword Cavalier), Nyna (Green or Blue Tome Infantry), Elice (Staff Infantry), Matthis (Lance Cavalier, demote), Etzel (Red Tome Infantry, GHB). (Yeah, not much change with this one. I still think Midia is somewhat likely, but the next MotE banner likely won't be until *after* the CYL 6 results are used for banner decisions, and with how high Matthis ranked, I think he pushed Midia out. And as much as I'd like to see Lorenz...I agree that Etzel is the more likely character.)
  • Echoes: Ascended Tobin (Colorless Bow Cavalier), Est (Sword or Lance Pegasus), Mycen (Lance Cavalry), Kamui (Sword Infantry, demote), Jedah (Red Tome Infantry, GHB). (Maybe a bold prediction? But, Tobin's ending does say he got a castle, and everyone always says Tobin was kinda screwed and should have been a bow user from the start. So, hey, maybe they'll address that.)
  • Genealogy of the Holy War: Ascended Altena (Lance Wyvern), Scáthach (Sword Infantry), Febail (Colorless Bow Infantry), Patty (Green Dagger Infantry, demote), Arion (Lance Wyvern, GHB). (A pretty different banner than what I had originally predicted. I think Gen 2 will definitely be the focus, for sure, but I can't think of any Gen 2 characters that make sense in my head as Ascended. It comes down to Altena and Arvis, and I feel like Altena is the better choice, personally, and with that comes a change for the rest of the banner.)
  • Thracia 776: Ascended Finn (Lance Cavalry), Linoan (Blue Tome Infantry), Deen (Sword Wyvern), Dagdar (Axe Infantry, demote), Raydrik (Sword Armor, GHB). (Not much change here. Honestly, I don't think Thracia should get an Ascended character right now, still far too many missing ones for that. And of the characters that are in the game, it's hard to decide who they'd use. Nanna is the smartest bet, I'm sure, but...I also feel like she may get the Lilina treatment and become a Legendary, so.)
  • Blazing Blade: Ascended Lyn (Sword Infantry), Sain (Lance Cavalry), Kent (Sword Cavalry), Wil (Colorless Bow Infantry, demote), Nergal (Red Tome Infantry, GHB). (I am still convinced that Lyn is gonna get the Ascended treatment and get the Mani Katti, and everyone will throw a fit about it.)
  • Path of Radiance: Ascended Jill (Lance Wyvern), Boyd (Axe Infantry), Lucia (Sword Infantry), Geoffrey (Lance Cavalry, demote), Bryce (Lance Armor, GHB). (Another one that I really can't think of anything? I dunno, man.)
  • Radiant Dawn: Ascended Nephenee (Lance Infantry), Brom (Axe Armor), Heather (Colorless Dagger Infantry), Meg (Sword Armor, demote), Ludveck (Axe Armor, GHB). (Eh, continuing the Tellius thought, this is another one where not much really makes sense in my head, and certain candidates I feel will end up as Legendary characters, namely Elincia. I suppose Sanaki might be the most logical choice, but I can't think of any banner harmony with her, to be honest.)
  • Fates: Ascended Shiro (Sword Infantry), Mozu (Lance Infantry), Kiragi (Green Bow Infantry), Dwyer (Staff Cavalry, demote), Hans (Axe Infantry, GHB). (Eh...I dunno, one of the royal kids makes sense, and Birthright has got to get Kiragi at some point, right?)
  • Three Houses: Ascended Marianne (Sword Cavalry), Dorothea (Green Tome Infantry), Ashe (Colorless Bow Infantry), Leonie (Lance Cavalry, demote), Thales (Red Tome Infantry, GHB). (Honestly, with how freaking fast they're going through Three Houses, it shouldn't need an Ascended character...yet here we are.)

If there is no Ascended character on some of those, then for MotE Hardin simply won't be Ascended, swap out Tobin for Atlas in Echoes, dunno about GotHW I guess the original guess, Finn for Eda in Thracia 776, Jill for Brom in PoR, completely rework RD so it's a laguz/dragon banner, Shiro for Sophie in Fates, and Marianne for Felix in Three Houses. I'm also less certain about there being no Fallen banner now, so I'll predict that one, too:

• Fallen: Ninian (Colorless Dragon Infantry), Chrom (Lance Infantry), Eyvel (Red Bow Infantry), Rhea (Green Dragon Armor), Nyna (Green Tome Infantry, GHB).
Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

• Fallen: Ninian (Colorless Dragon Infantry), Chrom (Lance Infantry), Eyvel (Sword Infantry), Rhea (Green Dragon Armor), Nyna (Green Tome Infantry, GHB).

What is your fallen Eyvel concept? Because if we get Fallen Eyvel one would assume it would be he Deadlord version (Draco, I think), which is a Sniper. She doesn't have any canon fallen association as a Swordmaster, unless one were to make her fight as a granite statue.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

What is your fallen Eyvel concept? Because if we get Fallen Eyvel one would assume it would be he Deadlord version (Draco, I think), which is a Sniper. She doesn't have any canon fallen association as a Swordmaster, unless one were to make her fight as a granite statue.

Honestly just Eyvel with purple smoke coming out, par for the course of Fallen characters. I only remembered she could become a Deadlord, I didn't remember any change of class or anything. In that case, just switching her over to Red Bow Infantry.

34 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Honestly just Eyvel with purple smoke coming out, par for the course of Fallen characters. I only remembered she could become a Deadlord, I didn't remember any change of class or anything. In that case, just switching her over to Red Bow Infantry.

God, getting Eyvel, Pirate Brigid, and Draco all before getting proper Brigid would be so hilarious/obnoxious. How many versions of her can we get before the one who remembers being in Sigurd's army and having Yewfelle?

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

God, getting Eyvel, Pirate Brigid, and Draco all before getting proper Brigid would be so hilarious/obnoxious. How many versions of her can we get before the one who remembers being in Sigurd's army and having Yewfelle?

Don't forget we got Ullr first too.

4 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Don't forget we got Ullr first too.

Yeah, a bit of a different situation but still dancing around the regular thing.

Just wait - we'll get Draco and Febail first.

Not exactly my prefrred characters, nor what I think is most likely. But if we get banners similar to these I'll be pretty pleased. I didn't put an Ascended in every banner, but I did in most, usually as NPCs or enemyunits like Idunn.

gFCSJYm.png

Kaze is Ascended too, I just forgot to write it. He's meant to be a cavalry dagger unit as a Mechanist.

Edited by Jotari

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 2:00 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Thracia 776: Ascended Finn (Lance Cavalry), Linoan (Blue Tome Infantry), Deen (Sword Wyvern), Dagdar (Axe Infantry, demote), Raydrik (Sword Armor, GHB). (Not much change here. Honestly, I don't think Thracia should get an Ascended character right now, still far too many missing ones for that. And of the characters that are in the game, it's hard to decide who they'd use. Nanna is the smartest bet, I'm sure, but...I also feel like she may get the Lilina treatment and become a Legendary, so.)

Once again, I did not get one single thing right. We just got the trailer for the next Thracia banner, and it has...Ascended Mareeta, Galzus, August, and Karin, with a Salem GHB. Wow I was way off the mark.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:07 PM, Othin said:

Rethinking the remaining 7 to account for Ascendeds:

1. TMS: Tsubasa A, Yashiro, Touma, Maiko D, Tiki G
  2. Thracia: Nanna A, Linoan, Lara, August D, Galzus G
  3. Genealogy: Ishtar A, Tine, Patty, Arthur D, Arion G
  4. Three Houses: Petra A, Felix, Dorothea, Leonie D, Judith G
  5. Blazing Blade: Florina A, Limstella, Sain, Kent D, Nergal G
  6. Fates: Soleil A, Scarlet, Reina, Shura D, Sumeragi G
  7. Radiant Dawn: Nailah A, Tormod, Vikaa, Muarim D, Jarod G

Wonder if Tiki/Felix/Dorothea could count as Ascended.

Well, my final list has the two Thracia characters that weren't on the first one, and the first one had Salem who I left off the updated version but still made it in. Also I got all the rarities wrong, and Linoan and Lara were the ones I featured twice but neither one showed up. Based on the final list I got 2 right, averaging them together I get 1.5 which is actually worse!