NG or NG+ for Maddening Iron Man? You Decide!!

As I get closer to starting my first Maddening Iron Man. I been debating whether to do New Game or New Game+. Originally I was gonna do it without NG+ for more challenge and intense moments. But then I found some aspects of both kinda having pros and cons.

So I want to ask YOU guys. Which one would you watch. Or does it not matter much and both would be pretty much equally entertaining, being it's a tough challenge either way?

Let me know!! 😁

New Game Maddening Iron Man -

Pros:

-Harder to Recruit units

-Harder to raise Motivation because lower Profeesor Level early on, meaning less activity points to spent on feeding units.

(Meaning more challenge)

Cons - On Crimson Flower especially, will be harder to master Master classes because we would have lower professor level early on, meaning less aux battles for grinding class exp.

-Lower professor level causing us to feed our army less also means we can't complete skill levels faster and we can't train up to 7 units during tutoring.

New Game+ -

Pros:

- We can have the team we want from the beginning. Prioritizing the fun team we planned to have.

- Overall more flexibiity for our team to get them to their planned classes. Meaning our main focus on the iron man challenge would be just to try to play as perfect as we can in the run to get as many of our units to survive.

Cons: 

- Still extremely challenging. BUT, will be less challenging then New Game.

Me personally don't mind either way. I will have fun with both (granted, NG+ will honestly be more fun cuz I can have the units I planned to have for the run to take on the iron man challenge). But at the same time, I want to make it entertaining for anyone watching. So if you guys want a New Game Maddening Iron Man run instead, so it adds even more intensity than it already has, let me know and I will definitely do it!! 😁👍

3 hours ago, Barren said:

I mean it’s your play through. It would be cool though if you tried out NG+. But it honestly doesn’t matter, whichever you feel will give you the easiest time going through this self imposed challenge.

Oh wow. Okay cool. It's true, being my first iron man ever, I should probably use NG+, since this challenge is already so difficult on Maddening without divine pulse. Thanks for the reply!! Your vote will be taken into consideration for what I end up picking 🙂

On 11/18/2021 at 9:21 PM, TheChoZenOne said:

Oh wow. Okay cool. It's true, being my first iron man ever, I should probably use NG+, since this challenge is already so difficult on Maddening without divine pulse. Thanks for the reply!! Your vote will be taken into consideration for what I end up picking 🙂

Sweet. Also what route do you plan on going? I’m currently finishing my Black Eagles maddening run then jumping into Silver Snow. I already did Golden Deer and Blue Lions. If you want I could give you some ideas on how to at least get started pending on what you want your team to be. If you’re going to do NG+ it will be easier to get some abilities and whatnot. But unless you beat maddening without NG+, you won’t get the golden colored title screen. Not that it’s that important it’s more of a trophy of some sort.

1 hour ago, Barren said:

Sweet. Also what route do you plan on going? I’m currently finishing my Black Eagles maddening run then jumping into Silver Snow. I already did Golden Deer and Blue Lions. If you want I could give you some ideas on how to at least get started pending on what you want your team to be. If you’re going to do NG+ it will be easier to get some abilities and whatnot. But unless you beat maddening without NG+, you won’t get the golden colored title screen. Not that it’s that important it’s more of a trophy of some sort.

I will be doing a Crimson Flower run on NG+ Iron Man. I decided thats the best to start with since its my first. Also thank you, I appreciate it!! I also did the Maddening New Game already and got the gold title screen, just never did it for iron man. Maybe I will do it for my second iron man without new game+. 😁👍

19 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I will be doing a Crimson Flower run on NG+ Iron Man. I decided thats the best to start with since its my first. Also thank you, I appreciate it!! I also did the Maddening New Game already and got the gold title screen, just never did it for iron man. Maybe I will do it for my second iron man without new game+. 😁👍

Sounds good. I’m not sure what team you have in mind right now. We’ll be happy to give you our thoughts and pointers if you like.