What are the characters that you would really like to see being featured in a specific seasonal banner?

ARMADS!!!

I'm just curious to know. And I mean like in seasonal banners, not characters that you would like to see in the game overall (like the OG version)

I would like to see a 3H bridal banner, even if I'm sick of 3H banners already a bridal one would be ok for me. I just imagine what would Claude, Dimitri and Edelgard (yeah, I know, they have thousands of alts, but I wouldn't mind a bridal alt for them...) look like, specially if Edelgard had a golden bridal crown resembling her horn headress (or idk, maybe the crown she used in her coronation?) and red details in her outfit (or red jewel), Claude had golden details in his outfit and Dimitri had blue details in his. But I think that almost any 3H character would work for me here, idk, it would be interesting.

What about you, guys?

3 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I'm just curious to know. And I mean like in seasonal banners, not characters that you would like to see in the game overall (like the OG version)

I would like to see a 3H bridal banner, even if I'm sick of 3H banners already a bridal one would be ok for me. I just imagine what would Claude, Dimitri and Edelgard (yeah, I know, they have thousands of alts, but I wouldn't mind a bridal alt for them...) look like, specially if Edelgard had a golden bridal crown resembling her horn headress (or idk, maybe the crown she used in her coronation?) and red details in her outfit (or red jewel), Claude had golden details in his outfit and Dimitri had blue details in his. But I think that almost any 3H character would work for me here, idk, it would be interesting.

What about you, guys?

I want to see Summer Timeskip Hapi, Ophelia, Lissa and Severa because they are waifu 💀

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Winter/Christmas Brom. I was saying this way back when the very first Winter/Christmas banner launched with Chrom, Lissa, Tharja, and Robin. Brom is literally the most perfect character for a Winter/Christmas banner, he is literally a happy/jolly fat man, the most perfect "Santa" Fire Emblem has. Yes, yes, Athos and Garon and Caineghis all have beards, but in personality and size/bodytype? Brom. Brom all the way. He is literally perfect for it. I will be disappointed with every Winter/Christmas banner until Brom is on one. And if he never is on one, then Heroes absolutely 100% failed in that theme.

I'd like for Jeddah, Marla and Hestia to show up on a Halloween banner, using their default designs like Valentine Greil. They already look the part. And Jeddah's outright silly looking face can be put in an actual silly environment.

Mae and Boey because their relation and personality lends itself really well for all sort of seasonal fun. Boey being scared at the harvest festival and Mae dragging him around, the two being involved in either bridal banners or day of devotion banners to highlight how close the two are, or them going to the beach for some fanservice and shipping. They work very well in any setting provided they are together. 

I'm also really rooting for the Morgans to get into seasonal banners. Morgan is exactly the type of kid that would go play dress up and put their heart and soul all into it. I've wanted them to dress up as pirates long before there was even a pirate banner. They're so dorky that any dress up involving them would be really cute. 

And lastly Garon because it would be hilarious. I'm particularly rooting for Santa Garon, but things like Summer Garon, bridal Garon or camping Garon would all be really fun.

For a standard/fanservice banner, I would like to see Aversa or Nagi get a summer alt, Naga and Mila get bride alts and Chrom get a fallen alt.

For a non-standard banner, seeing Gunivere, Iduun, Dieck and Wolt dressing up as the Eight Legends of Elibe would be cool. A summer camp banner would also be neat, though I have zero idea on who I would want on there. 

I have always thought Elphin would make a neat mummy for Halloween.  Winter Basilio would be fun and he would really get in to character of being jolly and giving presents.  Ninja Priam would be a nice fit for him.  Summer Volug would also be nice.  

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Mae and Boey because their relation and personality lends itself really well for all sort of seasonal fun. Boey being scared at the harvest festival and Mae dragging him around, the two being involved in either bridal banners or day of devotion banners to highlight how close the two are, or them going to the beach for some fanservice and shipping. They work very well in any setting provided they are together. 

I'm also really rooting for the Morgans to get into seasonal banners. Morgan is exactly the type of kid that would go play dress up and put their heart and soul all into it. I've wanted them to dress up as pirates long before there was even a pirate banner. They're so dorky that any dress up involving them would be really cute. 

And lastly Garon because it would be hilarious. I'm particularly rooting for Santa Garon, but things like Summer Garon, bridal Garon or camping Garon would all be really fun.

Oh, yeah! There's this. Right after Alm and Celica got in the valentines banner, I started to crazily hope for Mae and Boey to get a valentines alt too someday (it could have been them instead of Conrad and Faye), but now that you mention it... I guess that they would go well together in any seasonal banner.

Also Halloween Raigh sounds cool, idk its mostly because we have Halloween sophia now (if it was Raigh, Hugh and Niime in the same banner it woul be pretty cool to see their interactions, specially with Niime using a costume that looks like a witch despite looking like a witch wasn't her intention, and Raigh using something that is suposed to be scary but not being scary at all, even cute instead)

Groom Eliwood and Hector because we have brides Ninian and Lyn (at least groom Eliwood should exist already)

Valentines Sharena. We all know why (hope someday they'll do a second valentines banner of Askr featuring some other characters, there could be Sharena, Anna, Bruno and two of the freebie OCs in it, or 3 if we took Bruno out, it would be a nice banner)

a banner featuring Serra and Erk for the same reasons I want both Mae and Boey in a banner together.

They should do a fairy tale seasonal banner, idk who i would like to see in it yet (not even WHY I thought this) but seeing FE characters dressed up as fairy tale characters would be awesome!

Edited by ARMADS!!!

I have some small preferences for existing seasonal banners
Camping: I can see Bernadetta being a good fit for that. With her being a armour unit that refuses to leave her tent. Hilda too can work as another character trapped in her personal hell. Boey could be a more responsible camper.
Ninja: Owain, Cynthia and Male Morgan would fit right in as a trio of 'anime ninja's'. Loudly roleplaying while the others on the banner would be the serious kind of ninja.
Pirate: Tormod would make for a good wild Pirate, while Lyn and Rowan would be very unhappy to play dress up as Pirates.

It hasn't been a banner theme yet, but I think there is enough stuff to make for a entertaining circus banner. My picks would be.
Stage Magician Roy: He needs at least one tome alt so he can live out that mage fantasy
Lion tamer Lachesis: Hehehe lion tamer😏
Knife throwing/Fire breathing Saizo: Saizo needs a alt and what better alt then a clown alt for such a serious character.
Clown duo of Gangrel and Daniela: Also featuring Daniela's flying horse.

some of my long-time wishes about FEH units are Groom Sigurd and Bride Deirdre (although they would feel quite redundant after their Soirée duo alt), Groom Greil and Bride Elena (again, Groom Greil would feel a bit redundant, but i think we DO need Elena, no matter in what form or dress) and lately i've been thinking about how i'd love to see Bunny Rhea and Almedha since i've been diagnosed with horny for green-haired dragon girls Groom Makalov, maybe with a complete 180 in terms of personality
i don't know, i just think it would be quite funny

Edited by Yexin

Huh, I remember making a thread about this a while back. It lost steam pretty quick, though. I don't have a patience to look for it right now, but maybe someday I'll link to it since I doubt IS used any of my ideas yet. I have some banner/unit ideas/wishes listed in this thread so just follow that link if you're curious so I don't have to repost a bunch.

On 11/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, Sasori said:

Camping: I can see Bernadetta being a good fit for that. With her being a armour unit that refuses to leave her tent. Hilda too can work as another character trapped in her personal hell. Boey could be a more responsible camper.
Ninja: Owain, Cynthia and Male Morgan would fit right in as a trio of 'anime ninja's'. Loudly roleplaying while the others on the banner would be the serious kind of ninja.
Pirate: Tormod would make for a good wild Pirate, while Lyn and Rowan would be very unhappy to play dress up as Pirates.

It hasn't been a banner theme yet, but I think there is enough stuff to make for a entertaining circus banner. My picks would be.
Stage Magician Roy: He needs at least one tome alt so he can live out that mage fantasy
Lion tamer Lachesis: Hehehe lion tamer😏
Knife throwing/Fire breathing Saizo: Saizo needs a alt and what better alt then a clown alt for such a serious character.
Clown duo of Gangrel and Daniela: Also featuring Daniela's flying horse.

It seems like Camping banner is a kind of popular idea around here? Also, yeah, Roy really deserves a tome alt, this is something I always wanted but never knew until now.

Fire breathing Arvis, but he ends up burning the whole circus

On 11/18/2021 at 9:02 PM, Yexin said:

some of my long-time wishes about FEH units are Groom Sigurd and Bride Deirdre (although they would feel quite redundant after their Soirée duo alt), Groom Greil and Bride Elena (again, Groom Greil would feel a bit redundant, but i think we DO need Elena, no matter in what form or dress) and lately i've been thinking about how i'd love to see Bunny Rhea and Almedha since i've been diagnosed with horny for green-haired dragon girls Groom Makalov, maybe with a complete 180 in terms of personality
i don't know, i just think it would be quite funny

Maybe he could still be himself in the beggining but then decide (because of the festival) that he should change and be a person that Astrid would actually deserve to marry.

Also I think that next year we will probably have Pirate Reyson or something like this, if we keep following the royal Laguz thing in the pirate banner, but I would really rather see Leanne (because of what P!Naesala says about not wanting to see her dressed as a pirate). Actually, both Reyson and Leanne would be even cooler.

7 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Also I think that next year we will probably have Pirate Reyson or something like this, if we keep following the royal Laguz thing in the pirate banner, but I would really rather see Leanne (because of what P!Naesala says about not wanting to see her dressed as a pirate). Actually, both Reyson and Leanne would be even cooler.

Each year Pirate Banner shafts Seeker. The actual Pirate laguz. smh

• 2 weeks later...

If pirates come back for a third year then Echidna would be a nice pick, specifically with a Prf sword as a reference to her unused Prf concept in Binding Blade. Being the leader of a rebellion to free her colonized island home she has a great background for the banner too.

A Child Banner with Duo Edelgard and Dimitri as a refresh unit. And young Claude as Khalid

On 11/18/2021 at 1:35 PM, Sasori said:

With Gerome! Reunite the Justice Cabal!

Honestly, I think Child Otr + baby Reginn would be nice. We could have Child Leif, Child Nanna, and Child Sothe, too. Impovrished kids encouraging each other and talking about their hopes for the future.

Child Ike and Soren (not necessarily as a duo)

EDIT: Also, an "adult" banner for child/pre teens/or even teen units. It would be cool to see adult Roy and Lilina, Raigh, Chad and Lugh, Rolf, Sanaki (like, she even has an official adult artwork! why not use it?) and some others. Or other adult manaketes besides Tiki (like Nils, Fae, Xane, Flayn...). Like, it would not be for lusting over these characters, I just think that it would be pretty OP to see them as adults (specially the manaketes)

Edited by ARMADS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of want a seasonal event called "(M')Askr Raid Ball" for a dancer banner, featuring Ash playing a cowbell (axe) (because she doesn't actually use her weapon as a weapon in actual gameplay in her base version) called "Cowcophony," with Elm similarly actually using his tuning fork weapon (which actually resembles a "prisoner fork") as a lance, called "High Pitchfork" or something more clever. We could have Sharena and Bruno take part in this event, too, since they weren't on the Askran Day of Devotion banner. They'd be the duo, attending as friends. (Because everyone forgets that Sharena is friends with Bruno, too, not just Alfonse.) Their weapon could be a tome (despite both being lance users) called "A chord" (joke on "accord," since they actually get along.) Perhaps, by then, we will have met Askr and Embla, too, so they'd also be on this banner. No idea what to call their weapons since we don't know enough about them yet. Not sure who the TT+ unit would be, either. Maybe Elm (because lance flier, unless he decided not to fly for this event and is an infantry unit.)

These weapons could have a built-in sorcery blade and/or cantrip effect (because both Ash and Elm's generate sound waves, being instruments on sticks, and both happen to be percussion, which makes me think "sonic (sound-based) magic activated by striking") as the weapon series' effect. Of course, everyone would be in masquerade ball attire, including very fanciful masks. Bruno would be wearing a more different mask than usual, perhaps. Or he and his mask could be like Hector and his Armads.

And I don't know who, but SOMEONE had better be playing the violin here. Also, this way, we can have more "play" units than just Nils.

The seasonal banner story could be that Askr tries to broker peace with Embla by throwing a ball, and Embla schemes to destroy the Askrans during it...but instead winds up being challenged to music-based competition, refuses to lose to Askr, and here we go. (More or less, a more serious version of the dance-off jokes the game sometimes throws us.) Elm goes along with it 'cause Embla's doing it, and Bruno's just glad things didn't result in violence...just violins.

Edit: Thought of weapons for Askr and Embla. Askr could be a staff unit with a weapon called the "Bar Staff" (sheet music joke), and Embla could be a red tome user with a weapon called "Cleft Trouble" (joke on "treble clef," and "cleft" describes something that has been "cleaved.") She could be the one playing the violin.

Edited by Mercakete

Summer Edelgard as a harmonic with someone. Main reason why is since CYL with the three houses banner and the video with them I kind of feel like a summer Edelgard could actually be a good opportunity for feh character growth for a non- feh charcter with her learning to swim and conquering her fear of water/the ocean.  The summer banner and Halloween probably are probably two of the banners best set up to address character flaws now that I think about it. With Halloween being about more generally spooky stuff and Summer being about the beach/swimming/athletics which provides a chance for the non-swimmers like Edelgard (and the other fire emblem non-swimmers) to maybe learn how or get someone who is lazy to be more active.

7 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I kind of want a seasonal event called "(M')Askr Raid Ball" for a dancer banner, featuring Ash playing a cowbell (axe) (because she doesn't actually use her weapon as a weapon in actual gameplay in her base version) called "Cowcophony," with Elm similarly actually using his tuning fork weapon (which actually resembles a "prisoner fork") as a lance, called "High Pitchfork" or something more clever. We could have Sharena and Bruno take part in this event, too, since they weren't on the Askran Day of Devotion banner. They'd be the duo, attending as friends. (Because everyone forgets that Sharena is friends with Bruno, too, not just Alfonse.) Their weapon could be a tome (despite both being lance users) called "A chord" (joke on "accord," since they actually get along.) Perhaps, by then, we will have met Askr and Embla, too, so they'd also be on this banner. No idea what to call their weapons since we don't know enough about them yet. Not sure who the TT+ unit would be, either. Maybe Elm (because lance flier, unless he decided not to fly for this event and is an infantry unit.)

These weapons could have a built-in sorcery blade and/or cantrip effect (because both Ash and Elm's generate sound waves, being instruments on sticks, and both happen to be percussion, which makes me think "sonic (sound-based) magic activated by striking") as the weapon series' effect. Of course, everyone would be in masquerade ball attire, including very fanciful masks. Bruno would be wearing a more different mask than usual, perhaps. Or he and his mask could be like Hector and his Armads.

Thank god that I'm not the only one that thinks that Sharena's and Bruno's friendship should be reminded/mentioned more, but if they ever got a duo thogether I would be extremelly disapointed if they weren't wielding a lance, it was Bruno who teached Sharena how to use one after all, so for me it just feels right.

Ooooooh, and I like ball banners/banners about fancy festivals with fancy attires. Also, if they're using masks it would be nice to see Kiran in this too since they wouldn't have to show their face in this case (also probably using some kind of unissex gown and having an unissex voice/no voiced dialogues if IS doesn't want to do separated male and female versions). Like, it would be pretty fun to have a Kiran alt (and their dialogues could be stuff such as "Hm, its weird to be summoned to another world instead of summoning other people",  "You know, I had almost 600 heroes already but now I think I have none since I'm not in my Askr anymore", "Oh! you're... me? Wait, I've been summoned?! I've seen lots of heroes being shocked after seeing themselves in Askr, I guess I only really get how weird it is now that is my turn", or "cheking on everyone, summoner? Cool, I used to do that too before you... you know, summoned me. Let me go with you" or "I would like to see what two Breidabliks could do in one world, unfortunately, I didn't bring mine to the festival so we'll probably never know"  and this kind of stuff, idk, or dialogues of they expressing how much they care for Alfonse and Sharena). Fuck... I really want a Kiran alt now (I know that they're a self insert but IS could just base their personality in how it is in the comics or something like this, still leaving some vague stuff if they wanted, like they did it with Byleth so why not with Kiran?)

It still pisses me off that Halloween Hector isn't wielding Armads. It should have been "Candy Armads/Phantom armads/Pumpkin Armads/Whatever-the-Hell-related-to-Halloween-Armads-they wanted", but why "Conjurer Curios"? WHY? If he ever have a refine, it better become "Conjurer Curios Armads"

42 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

Summer Edelgard as a harmonic with someone. Main reason why is since CYL with the three houses banner and the video with them I kind of feel like a summer Edelgard could actually be a good opportunity for feh character growth for a non- feh charcter with her learning to swim and conquering her fear of water/the ocean.  The summer banner and Halloween probably are probably two of the banners best set up to address character flaws now that I think about it. With Halloween being about more generally spooky stuff and Summer being about the beach/swimming/athletics which provides a chance for the non-swimmers like Edelgard (and the other fire emblem non-swimmers) to maybe learn how or get someone who is lazy to be more active.

That would be nice. Unfortunately, I feel that if Summer Edelgard was ever added to the game (which I'm almost sure that will happen at some point), it will be only so IS can make all of her quotes about how she can't swim, and try to make it cute of course (like how they tried to turn Nino's illiteracy into something cute too - among other "gimmicks" like this in other characters - she says that wants to/is trying to learn how to read sometimes but thats it, so S!Edelgard would probably be the same and just mention "I'm trying to learn how to swim, my professor is teaching me this" or something like this but never ACTUALLY learn how to swim). IDK, thats just what I think.