The WB platform fighter - Multiversus was real

Fabulously Olivier

I would love to see characters from shows that aired on Kids' WB! such as Xiaolin Showdown, ¡Mucha Lucha!, Jackie Chan Adventures; and my DC pick, Static Shock.

If I had to pick just one from each, then: Raimundo (though they'd likely pick Omi first), Ricochet, Uncle ("DO NOT QUESTION UNCLLLLEEE!"), and of course Static.

Already looks like a better Smash clone than Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. That flex on the voice acting and costumes...The teamwork angle sounds really interesting. My bro and I love to co-op, so this will be right up our alley. Switch version when?

They definitely need to get the Teen Titans and Slade in on this package as DLC. Would also be nice to see the rest of the Scooby gang, Lola, Daffy, Elmer Fudd, and Yosemite Sam. I'm rather notorious for making lists, so I might as well list my dream roster:

Spoiler

Names in bold are confirmed/default fighters.

• Arya Stark
  • Ashi
  • Batman
  • Beast Boy
  • Bugs Bunny
  • Cyborg
  • Daffy Duck
  • Daphne Blake
  • Dean Winchester
  • Elmer Fudd
  • Finn the Human
  • Fred Jones
  • Garnet
  • Harley Quinn
  • Jake the Dog
  • Johnny Quest
  • Lola Bunny
  • Raven
  • Red
  • Reindog
  • Robin
  • Samurai Jack
  • Sam Winchester
  • Scooby-Doo
  • Scotsman
  • Shaggy
  • Slade
  • Starfire
  • Steven Universe
  • Superman
  • Taz
  • Tom & Jerry
  • Velma Dinkly
  • Wile E. Coyote
  • Wonder Woman
  • Yosemite Sam

Now it's Disney's turn.

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Oh god. Corey in the House in Smash would be an actual thing.

I imagine they'd stick mainly to their animated films and TV series, but yes, it's a faint possibility. But consider how awesome it would be to have a Smash game with not only Disney but also Marvel and Star Wars characters in it. Technically, they'd also have access to 20th Century Fox films and television, which means the likes of Homer Simpson, Bender, and Xenomorph could show up, too, though I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Wouldn't it be tragic if some Teen Titans got in but it being their Teen Titan Go selves?

Please, for the love of [insert deity here], NO.

Speaking of characters who were bastardized in recent cartoons, the Thundercats could also get in. Not sure if I'd prefer the 80s or the 2011 version, though. So long as it's not the Roar version.

A pity we haven't seen anything resembling Final Smashes in there. Several confirmed and potential fighters have good choices.

• Confirmed
    • Bugs Bunny: Wabbit Season - Bugs sticks some rabbit ears on caught foes, then tells some unseen hunters to fire away.
    • Shaggy: Meddling Kids - Shaggy and the rest of Mystery Inc. catch a masked villain in a trap. The villain's mask is removed, revealing one of Shaggy's opponents. The gang collectively say the name of who is revealed. It's especially humorous when used on another Shaggy, as the gang sound confused as much as shocked.
  • Hopefuls
    • Beast Boy: Tyrannosaurus Wrecks - Beast Boy transforms into a T-Rex and charges forward.
    • Cyborg: Super Sonic Beam Cannon - Cyborg transforms in a manner similar to when merging with Titans Tower and fires a powerful beam.
    • Lion-O: Thundercats, HO! - Lion hits opponents with a beam from the Sword of Omens. He then performs a slightly truncated version of the classic "Thundercats, HO!" sequence, summoning Tigra, Cheetara, Panthro, Wilykit, and Wilykat to attack the trapped foes. Finally, Lion-O delivers the finishing blow with the Sword itself.
    • Raven: White Raven - Raven transforms into her white form, traps foes within a binding circle, and obliterates them with a blast of light, similar to how she defeated Trigon in the Teen Titans TV series (albeit without the binding circle).